It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Company Limited. VS. The Great Unwashed!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have a board at home that when I see something that I would like to look into, but dont have the time, I write it down and check later. This board has become full, and I removed it to replace. I have given it a glance today, and found something that I have forgotten about, and wanted to share it today.

This is about the One World Company Limited. This is not a fictional company. This is not a thing that is widely known about, but is in a real company that ha a different kind of conspiracy that we fail to see at times.

If there is anything that you take away from this place, and from the people, its that money rules all. If you rule the money, you rule the people.

This is more about this....

The rich.
And this....

The great unwashed.

Here is the definition of the great unwashed.

Fig. the general public; the lower middle class. The Simpsons had a tall iron fence around their mansion—put there to discourage the great unwashed from wandering up to the door by mistake, I suppose. Maw says the great unwashed don't know enough to come in out of the rain.idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

There are very few people out there that are willing to speak the truth, and rightfully so. We have seen some of our greatest fighters for freedom, silenced.

But here is a video, and a quote from the transcript that made me want to start this thread also.
Bombshell: Estulin unmasks Bilderberg Group in EU Parliament

And a quote from the transcript located below, for those that cannot watch the video.

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye. There is no conspiracy even though a lot of people with their infantile fantasies see it as such. No group of people, and I don’t care how powerful they are, sit around the table in dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future.

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED. Back in 1968, at a Bilderberg meeting in Canada, George Ball, the then Under-secretary for Economic Affairs with JFK and Johnson said: “Where does one find a legitimate base for the power of corporate management to make decisions that can profoundly affect the economic life of nations to whose governments they have only limited responsibility?”

The idea behind each and every Bilderberg meeting is to create what they themselves call THE ARISTOCRACY OF PURPOSE between European and North American elites on the best way to manage the planet. In other words, the creation of a global network of giant cartels, more powerful than any nation on Earth, destined to control the necessities of life of the rest of humanity, obviously from their vantage point, for our own good and in our benefit – THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US.
publicintelligence.net...

Now when you place all the pieces together, the overrunning of corporations, and the control of the monetary system, as well as the private corporation, it doesn't seem so far fetched that that a One Company Limited is more feasible.

Bilderberg 2011 Discussions Leaked Via Moles Inside

The Bilderberg Group is not the end but the means to a future One World Company Limited. This organization has grown beyond its secretive beginnings to become a key nod in the decision making of the elite. The ultimate goal of this nightmare future is to transform Earth into a prison planet by bringing about a single globalised marketplace, controlled by One World Company, financially regulated by a World Bank, and populated by a dumbed down population whose life´s needs will be stripped down to materialism and survival – work, buy, sex, sleep – all connected to a global computer that monitors our every move. And it is becoming easier because the development of telecommunications technology together with profound advances in present-day knowledge and new methods of behavior engineering to manipulate individual conduct are converting what, in other epochs of history, were only evil intentions into a disturbing new reality. Each new measure viewed on its own may seem an aberration, but a whole host of changes, as part of an ongoing continuum, constitutes a shift towards total enslavement. www.domasjefferson.com...

They are dependent on our arrogance, and ignorance. The education system, medical care, food/water, sovereign rights, children, police/military, these systems are NOT failing by accident, and it would be silly to think so.

We have put value into a system that has none. We turned our lives over to others, because we thought that was in our best interest. We dont want to be told what to do, but we also dont want to do it for ourselves.

We lost our dreams of becoming independent, happy, fulfilled, and educated. We replaced that loss with ipods, reality t.v, and crime dramas. And those that are out there trying to make a stand are being ridiculed, pepper sprayed, and incarcerated.

We see this everyday, and we change the channel. Until we as a community of people that have seen a flash of the devastating future of the coming generations, and say no.... you know what, dont say no, if you fear, but there is a learning curve that comes with the responsibility of this magnitude. Tell others, share a tidbit with a person younger then you, if you have children prepare them for REAL life.

You dont have to get technical. Just get truthful!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I really wanted to give this a bump, I would hate for this to get lost in the shuffle

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When seeing just how corporately intertwined the media is, a one world company is right with the culture that has evolved to confront and challenge government. With the supply of money taken out of government hands, eg Greece, the pecking order is relegating governments to a business structure. This is creating a serious conflict of interest as it has been a role of government to manage social issues outside of prime financial directives like law, justice, health and infrastructure for the social good, not individual profit.

As for how the fight has been going, looks like the corporations have the upper hand but it is a very complex environment. The description of the new aristocracy is appropriate.

www.fair.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This definitely needs more stars and flags. I can't imagine why it hasn't gotten them. Anyway, I've done all I can....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thanks. Sometimes things dont seem to grab peoples attention until its too late.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree with Estulin's thesis that what we are seeing is a corporate oligarchy that answers only to itself has been hard at work destroying nation-states. Where the highest value of all is placed on money for it's own sake instead of the monetary system working for the benefit of the people.
Nations are organic in that they self-evolve by free association of people with common cultural, historical and language backgrounds and are the end products of the wide diversity of mankind, representing the best of what we can become.
Either our future is shared equally by all or we will have a new golden age for a tiny group at the cost of the sufferings of billions.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You know Ive seen people ponder on why the higher ups need money. They DON'T! We (think) we do, and we exchange labor for imaginary funds. How is that not the biggest conspiracy yet?

With the imaginary funds, we work, travel, and consume. If I were a corporate entity, and lived on a beach, and payed people with seashells, I would be set. This is the way that the financial system is set up. We work for paper, we give it back to them, go back to work again, and receive more paper.

The difference between slavery for thousands of years is that they found a way to give us something (valueless) to make us work harder. This in my opinion is genius.

At least thousands of years ago money that circulated had some value (metals), now we actually do the same thing but for paper, that literally grows on trees.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Lets get real, American social history teaches that between 1899-1928 white Americans worked slave labor in this country, 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 20 cents an hour, no health benefits, Documentery on this excist but are hidden away some where, more american died in wars so some of the rich could make profits, and in the sixtys more vets become unwashed as you call them. the laws in this country have helped the White American, from being like the Black American of the 1870's -1960's, thats right, the farmers in this country, left to work in the big cities, those who kept there farms needed help, but looking back who was going into those farms to work, so now its the hispanics who work those farms 50 a days, driving around doing seasonal work, six to seven people packed in a car, who got unionized back in the 70's and its still bad in some areas, The W.H. has shown that you the voter will vote to stay the same, ask your friends what REDlining is, its when the banks take an area in a district and refuse to pump money into it, they did it it NYC in the 1960's, Cal, Chi, look at all those vacent lots, thats from redlining, A democrated tool to make the unwashed as YOU put it

edit on 15-2-2012 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's the logical conclusion of the capitalist ideal, survival of the strongest.

Eventually the largest and richest company will rule supreme, that's easy to see.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Wake up the real story is Programing, yes Programing, its spend, spend, spend, first your parents are Programed to kept up the the Jones, fancy car up grade, big vacition, remod in the home, kitchens, bathrooms, if you don't believe look at the tv, HGTV, it all about upgrades, And yes the credit card, again spend, spend, spend, and now its us and our kids with the ps3's the i-pads, the must have cell phones, remember when the pagers came out, every one had to have one, how many SUV's or BMW's in your driveway, flatscreens in your home, now its the new 3'ds coming out, 3'd bluerays, if you live off your parents, and don't work its barrow, barrow, barrow, I earned my toys, every year at tax time i buy, Peace

edit on 15-2-2012 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bone13

I think this nails your point on the head...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xality

Good find, in the days of old tv ads where seasonal, like christmas time seasonal, now you get ads in the movies before seeing the show, we had three movie theatres in the county were i live, now we have one, an Imax plus a movie theatre with 21 screens in the Mall and some of the eateries are outside the movies, as you walk in or out, plus an ice rink on the same level. and its packed from 3pm fri til the last show all teens, and there parents.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wished he wasnt cut off when he started getting into the great depression.he is right that they want a private company, but one above the global governance structure, global fascism. Sort of makes Hitlers 60 year old deceased fascist nazis pathetic in comparison.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bone13

Exactly is all programming as you said, they are getting at them from as early as they can in as many places as they can... the problem is not so much that the ads exist but that they are designed to put kids in a trance, to make them WANT things without a rational explanation.

It starts with toys, progresses to violence/sex/alcohol/consumerism.

As the OP quoted, they want to turn us into people who work in order to buy things we do not need, people who are satisfied with just drinking and having sex... every now and then you can go on holiday but you'll probably need a credit card to afford it and then you'll have to work even more to pay for it.

When I was born petrol was so cheap that my parents constantly took me travelling all around the country and by constantly I mean every other week we would go camping in some remote location, either an isolated beach, rain forest (I was born in S America) or a desert, mountain, plains, islands, etc... meet locals in the process, native tribes, etc...

Now I live in England and see that the kids here would never get a chance to do that, petrol is way too expensive, not to mention there isnt such thing as the wilds anymore, everything is owned by someone, that freedom to just grab a map and point somewhere and say: "lets explore that" are non-existent here, all cities and towns in England look the same to me, same shops everywhere, same layouts, same everything.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine asking me for a favour, her little cousins needed to come here from some town (forgot name) so we went to pick them up and brought them here... I live next to the beach, these kids, ranging from 12 to 2 (4 of them) had NEVER seen the ocean, even though they live less than 2 hrs away from the shore... all they had seen was just their town basically, nothing else... the conversations of the 12 yr old were all about football, films or video games, thats about all he knows about... so sad but that is what most kids are and will be like.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Very thought-provoking,thanks for this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It will be a tough struggle, hopefuly we can hit the light on the end of the tunnel.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I know I wrote this last year, but I was going to replace my now full poster, and saw this again, trying to find things that are connecting my research all together, went to check to see if a thread was written already... and BOOM!

It was me

So I am going to bump it.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

join