It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HUGE] 300.000 Organic Farmers Sue Monsanto In Federal Court!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Can you tell me something people do that doesn't involve money?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lets Face it Monsanto is a MULTI-BILLION dollar BULLY! I'm sure I do not need to tell everyone reading this the past history of corruption and how inundated the company is with paid off Goverment officals and employees. This is the same stand America needs to take!!! Evil doesn't give up power without a fight and we didn't win our freedom without a fight....It all starts with you at home! This is a great example!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyStreet
Lets Face it Monsanto is a MULTI-BILLION dollar BULLY! I'm sure I do not need to tell everyone reading this the past history of corruption and how inundated the company is with paid off Goverment officals and employees. This is the same stand America needs to take!!! Evil doesn't give up power without a fight and we didn't win our freedom without a fight....It all starts with you at home! This is a great example!

Problem is Monsanto isn't the only one. There are probably hundreds of companies stretching over multiple industries that are doing the same thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The madman Obama has a couple former Monsanto stooges inside his windy city cabinet. No wonder those bottomfeeders get away with so much. These lunatics need to be stopped. Even if this opens more eyes it's worth it. I buy as many organic products as I can. I only purchase organic fruits and veggies. It's worth the extra money. Grow alot myself as well. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
The madman Obama has a couple former Monsanto stooges inside his windy city cabinet. No wonder those bottomfeeders get away with so much. These lunatics need to be stopped. Even if this opens more eyes it's worth it. I buy as many organic products as I can. I only purchase organic fruits and veggies. It's worth the extra money. Grow alot myself as well. ~SheopleNation

Ha, you can't even think about the white house unless you do. It is so corrupted, all we can pretty much do now is a complete government collapse, and start over.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Agreed! But we got to start somewhere. Monsanto is the largest and with the most infulance (Bullying) out of any of them, Time to set a example
edit on 14-2-2012 by ConspiracyStreet because: Missed a word lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyStreet

Agreed! But we got to start somewhere. Monsanto is the largest and with the most infulance (Bullying) out of any of them, Time to a example

It would be great to make an example out of them, but I am powerless against that. Its up to the courts, and the justice system is extremely corrupted, it usually just comes down to money, and monsanto has all the money in the world.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, OP! So tired of all the greed and corruption. I hope the word gets out, even if they do lose - shed some light on this BS.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I hear you my friend. How does something like that happen though? Without the backing of the U.S Military, You can forget about that nonsense because it won't. The situation will only change by the masses of sheople legally demanding change. That's the reality of the situation as it stands right now. Otherwise, in regards to the recent Un-Constitutional Laws that Congress and The Madman Obama just passed, you will be locked up without a trial. Everyone needs to demand change all at once. Otherwise, It's fruitless. Unless of course you want to be locked up and go to jail without an Attorney for God knows how long. It's a crazy world. ~SheopleNation

edit on 14-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Why the hell are so many people so negative?
?
The story in the OP offers a cause for hope! Yet some of you people act like you're already dead.

Originally posted by skywalk
[...] it will do nothing ... the game is rigged... Nobody does anything... Humanity is doomed... The countdown sure is coming to an end... we got shutdown by an unstoppable external force [...]

That attitude is the attitude of losers... you might aswell just go ahead and kill yourselves.

Nobody does anything? I'm sorry but 300000 US Farmers, a few million in europe and billions of people around the world beg to differ.

Get your # together, "home of the brave"...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

That attitude is the attitude of losers... you might aswell just go ahead and kill yourselves.

Allthough i would've chosen to word it differently, you're right.

Starred

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

I Agree!!! We need something to fight for!!! I will say all hope is loss when i am dead till them its only a flesh wound and i'll bite you're ankles off!!! lol Evil does not give up power without a fight and we need to bring that fight to they're front door! They've bought out the courts and half of them on the board are the court lol but they are not the masses! WE ARE!!! STAND UP AND FIGHT!!! THE TREE OF LIBERTY WASN'T GIVEN IT WAS WON!!!! LET THE OTHER POOR S.O.B DIE FOR HIS COUNTRY AS PATON PUT IT!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

I hear you my friend. How does something like that happen though? Without the backing of the U.S Military, You can forget about that nonsense because it won't. The situation will only change by the masses of sheople legally demanding change. That's the reality of the situation as it stands right now. Otherwise, in regards to the recent Un-Constitutional Laws that Congress and The Madman Obama just passed, you will be locked up without a trial. Everyone needs to demand change all at once. Otherwise, It's fruitless. Unless of course you want to be locked up and go to jail without an Attorney for God knows how long. It's a crazy world. ~SheopleNation

edit on 14-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

To bad we have categorized everyone, so that if it does come to that, we won't be able to band together because we will be too busy fighting each other. All they need to do is look for the right spot, and light the match. The rest is just a show for them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good for them! I think that this is a small victory but hey at least the farmers are getting A victory if they win the case right?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Good, they have done nothing but hassel those farmers!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
If you think this
has nothing to do
with money then you
are being very naive.
The lawyers could give
two craps if GMO's are
good or bad. It would not
surprise me if Monsanto jumps
into the organic market.
People are sell outs, and the
only reason why monsanto
has been even able to buy
out seed companies. That
is what they do, sell seeds.
No farmer has to enter into an agreement
with them, just if they want to compete
they will buy the best seeds available
because in turn it will make them
more money.

Organic agriculturalists say that corn, cotton, sugar beets and other crops of theirs have been contaminated by Monsanto‘s seed, and even though the contamination has been largely natural and unintended,

So how is suing going to keep mother nature from naturally spreading seeds?

Monsanto does not want the organic farmers using there seeds,
and the organic farmers do not want the monsanto seeds in
there fields. Seems like they both want the same thing
so why do they not work together in fixing the root of the problem..

This is all about money, from the lawyers, to the organic farmers,
to monsanto...

Monsanto is going to be forced into the organic farming business.
Which would probablly be the best thing.

The problem is that when these seeds get into the organic farmers' crops, Monsanto threatens to sue them with another option of joining the Monsanto clan and opting into purchasing and using their seeds. The organic farmers are sick of the threats. It may have some to do with money from the organic side (who wouldn't take a payment while attempting to get a them off of their back), but it's more to do with the hardship and stress that Monsanto places on these farmers.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
good stuff i watched a documentary about this on netflix and they have a guy who is long time friends with the farmers testing there grain or corn and has to report if it has the monsanto seed in it ithink that was what it was but it was a trippy documentary i feel realy bad for the farmers monsanto needs to get the taste slapped out of there mouth

I watched the same thing... hence my above reply.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th3Atom
Good, they have done nothing but hassel those farmers!

No don't you think its a good idea, to outsource everything we do? That way, when we all become suits, and we can't do anything for ourselves, the workers of the world will take over. Don't worry about that now, just think of all the money we're saving by cutting education, screwing over our agriculture economy. America is going to become a place, where we don't make anything, and people are going to start wondering what the need for us is. Heres an American idea, lets screw over the responsible people, and hold them accountable for the carelessness of other people. I listen to this radio show where people call in with money troubles. Most are on some type of government welfare. Every single time, the guy on the show, is going like "what the hell are you doing with this car, and this house, and eating out" All these people are spending away carelessly on new cars, and big houses, and tons of plastic crap, and then they go out and complain that they don't make enough money to support themselves because they're throwing all their money away. So then the people who are actually making smart purchases and thinking ahead have to be accountable for these people???? That ain't right at all. I wish people could see that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and everytime you take advantage of a welfare system, your screwing over everybody else that actually does their part.

George Carlin: "Why do they call it an American dream? You have to be asleep to believe it!"

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow, finally! That's going to be huge! Sue the asses of those manipulating bastarsd!

Woho!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lordlobster

I wish the general population of America would read and become involved. Monsanto is a monster created by the insanity which is American's agenda.

It is so easy to see how the agenda of the US, 'world trade', which if I recall correctly began to surface during Ron Reagan's watch is the driving force behind the failure of American's industry base.

How could anyone ever think an American industry could manufacture a product and sell it to most other countries in the world when an average American at the time earn $30k gross and someone in China, Japan, Soviet Union, Irag, Iran, Syria and the list goes on and on on... earned possibly $1k per year.

Ahhhh... but what a horse and pony show for world trade and free trade agreements, even though it meant the average wage of an American would have to be frozen in place for years and years to come just to enable other countries to buy our manufactured products.

Example... China is one of the largest purchases of American brand autos... and do you know who purchases a car... 5 generations of a famiy may pool their money to purchase one car... boy, oh boy, now that is world trade...

So the monster Monsanto along with Agri and all the others destroyed our home grown industry, i.e. the farming base which in turn destroyed our regional food supply sources along with millions of family farms, just so fat cats could make more money....

I do hope Monsanto is destroyed as these small farmers are truly American's only hope of preserving regional food supplies, which we will need in the future.

I'll stop railing now...sorry about that...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join