It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Anonymous?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

From the text under the video :

We are Project Mayhem 2012,

We are everywhere,

The ***king Illuminati is US,

We guard you while you sleep,

Expect us!

Project Mayhem isn't that well known, if you want to know more about the strangeness of it just type Project Mayhem 2012 into youtube and check some of the videos.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I am pretty sure they are run by drug money. Some of them are people "like me and you,", but very few. The best hackers in North America generally work for the companies they hack. It's a job. These guys attack the economy, and most likely benefit from the results. I highly doubt it's aimless political spam.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Anno are a group of people acting in very small units and most of them can be contacted using the Tor Network that allows people to broswer .onion sites on the darknet.

You can download a mobile version of Tor that you don't need to install to access the Tor network and i'm no fan of firefox but it comes with a special version or firefox that helps keep your privacy.

90% of people on the Tor network use this slimmed down Firefox browser so that must say something for it.

Our ISPs can not be trusted and with Tor you can host a website on your own PC and people can browse to your site using 1234abcd.Onion... and thte cool thing is no one gets to know your IP.

Please don't use BitTorrent over Tor unless you realy need to and if you want to give big brother two fingers then become an exit node because they can not stop us all if everyone does it.

We have all the power we need if we act as a team, nothing if we don't

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
dont want to rain on your parade guys, but seriously, when Anon use DDOS , its on the simple purpose to create a diversion.

so, just for thoses on ATS acting like "i know computers better than you" you should go back for some serious techology lessons.

DDOS is mainly used to keep the doorkeepers busy,while the servers are really breached.

But of course, we're on ATS, so i guess somes here are soooo knowledgeable

and you people say "Deny Ignorance" ?

The best hackers in North America

oh wow, you managed to break the secret ?

oh sorry, didnt knew all the hackers lives in north america

Ps: you know ,Anonymous is a worldwide network

Best guess, CIA

edit on 25-3-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Have made a thread here in an effort to keep track of some of the stuff they're doing this year, there's plenty of links in the 1st post too : Anonymous 2012

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join