It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How precious life is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Stop thinking. Relax. Now, start thinking of your heart. Think about how it can stop beating right now, and you being rushed in the hospital. Now, get that thought out of your mind. Think about the best day of your life. Think about how much danger you could have gotten in. Think about what you may do after you read this post. Now think about your heart stopping, and imagine you in a grave, with your family over you. Now, imagine life again, on that best day of your life. Think of how great it is, and now think about how you can die any moment now, look above, what if that fan loses a bolt and a wing flys at you. Think about your computer, what if it delivers an electric shock through you because you spilled liquids on it. Think about your heart beating. Imagine it turning black. Now imagine yourself in thirty years from now, what will you be doing? What if you catch a disease and die tomorrow? Imagine that best day of your life again. Just think.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just have to say that this didn't make me any more optimistic about life at all. It just made me more paranoid because truths were bestowed upon me that I normally push to the back of my mind. :/

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound dreadfully "emo" but I've done everything in life that I wanted to achieve.. I've no goals, no hopes, no dreams, no reason for living, I'm sick of it and if I'm to die soon then so be it.

new topics

join