It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times prophecy's of Old Testament prophets and the near present future of the Middle East.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I have been tossing around a theory lately that the Beast is the R.C.C. ...

That's because you are an anti-Catholic Baptist 'missionary' who gets his education from reading Jack Chick tracts. I've been having to clean up after you around the boards. You might want to give up with your 'theories' until you read some factual information on the subject instead of the comic book fundamentalist junk you've subjected yourself to.
edit on 2/24/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This thread has inspired me, confused me, and fascinated me all at the same time. Enjoying the discussion

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
NOSTRADAMUS

CENTURY 10 - 74

THE GAMES OF SLAUGHTER

An revolu de grand nombre septiesme

Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe

Non esloigne du grand eage milliesme

Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,

not far from the age of the great millennium,

when the dead will come out of their graves.

"The year of the great seventh number accomplished"

In 2011 the greatest "seventh number" directly related to humankind was accomplished when

the human population of the earth for the first time in its history surpassed seven billion.

The "accomplishment" of 2011 leads us to...2012.

"It" is unknown, but "the games of slaughter", otherwise known as the Olympic Games, will take place July 27 through August 12th of 2012 in London.

So named after the traditional "hecatombe" sacrifices performed on the 4th day of the ancient Olympic games.

"Not far from the age of the great millenium." means this "it" event to take place at or near the time of the 2012 Olympic Games

will occur not far from the age of the Biblical Millenium when Jesus Christ returns to establish his kingdom and, as foretold in the Book of Revelations

the dead will rise from their graves.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mknight123456

I concur that the Games are the Olympics - to use a Greek word such as Hecatombe which signifies sacrifice is indicative and a construct that is typical of Nostradamus. I do believe it should be translated as Games of Sacrifice though.

However, Nostradamus used the planets to date his quatrains - as he said in his letter to King Henry.
Revolu means revolution which to me indicates he's using a planetary revolution to date this one. Now whether its Jupiter or Saturn I'm not sure - my best guess would be Jupiter as Jupiter has a revolution of 11.8 and 7 x 11 8 = 82.6. However the games that are nearest after the millenium are 2084. In terms of a thousand years you could say 84 years is not far from it.

As always - open to interpretation.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join