It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times prophecy's of Old Testament prophets and the near present future of the Middle East.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have been tossing around a theory lately that the Beast is the R.C.C. and Beast's Image is Islam. If you believe Alberto Rivera this actually begins to make sense compared with what Walid Shoebat says.

We know that the sunni muslims are trying to unite all islam through the muslim brotherhood to remake the Ottoman Empire and the Caliphate who is the "Vicar of Allah" who will then have the spirit of Muhammad in him (a.k.a. have Satan in him). Interesting how we have 2 Vicars from 2 different corrupted paganized versions of christianity and yet the book of Revelation says there will be the war of Gog and Magog and Gog is Islam because Gog was actually was located in Turkey which was the seat or capitol of the Ottoman Empire. Let's not forget the marks muslims develop on their foreheads called prayer bumps that is caused by repeated friction of their foreheads against their prayer mats by their prostrations. Marks on the forehead...sounds just like the Mark of the Beast.

Here's some interesting verses and chapters from the old prophets, prophecying the destruction of Islam at the hands of Yahweh in the end times. We know this is islam by the modern day locations of the ancient cities which just so happen to fall in muslim held territories and because theyre "end times" prophecies.

Ex. 15:14-18
Ez. 28:1-10
Is. 63: 1-6
Jer. 25:15-24
Amos 1:1-15
Joel 3: 1-21
Micah 4: 1-13

The ancients cities will be corresponded into the modern territories below:

Lydia - Turkey
Tyre - Lebanon
Edom/Moab - Jordan
Sidon/Damascus - Syria
Philistine - Gaza
Babylon - Iraq
Elam - Iran
Heliopolis / Giza - Egypt
Dedan - Saudi Arabia
[notice how each modern nation is currently ruled by Islam]

All the old prophets have bits and pieces of the endtimes events, they practically tell you what is going to happen throughout the entire war starting with when Yahshua arrives in his second coming at Busirah on the northern coast of the Red Sea (muslim held Jordan side) and how he tramples Israels enemies and gets soaked in their blood and shows up at armageddon looking like his clothes were dyed in blood. He carves a path of destruction from Busirah (Bozrah in the bible) all the way to the southern gate of Jerusalem and leaves a river of blood 180 miles long 5 feet deep (up to horses bridle). I looked on google earth and it is exactly 180 miles from Busirah to old Jerusalems south gate.

Now to understand biblical prophecy, you need the prophet Daniel's help. Daniel gives the keys to decoding bible prophecy in his book and words have certain meanings within prophetic language.

Beasts=kingdoms, empires
Days=Years or 1 Day = 1 year
Winds=wars
Waters=multitudes of people or multiple nations (waters may include rivers)
Mountains/hills=countries, nations that're not empires but smaller territories
Trees=indivdual peoples
Woman with wings of an eagle= religion or beliefs pure from Yahweh (the LORD)
Woman with wings of a stork= wicked religions or beliefs from Satan or traditions of man (eagles were clean birds, storks unclean birds)
Plagues= Doctrines from Yahweh that afflict the wicked to cause them to repent (not literal plagues) that mayb include "locusts"
edit on 13-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Lol, i can hear my voice echoing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I belive the rubbing of your forhead is to open the third eye that will help a person to connect with god and the opposite of the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is for me the economic chip that you cannot sell things with. We are all part of the ego (devils system) system that have been created around us where we are slaves to parasites on the top that are crying freedom and democrazy but only take it away.

www.markbeast.com...
Who will get the mark of the beast?
Almost everyone in the world will get the mark of the beast. There are many reasons why people will choose to get the mark:

1.It will be required for everyone (You need money in a form of a visa or mastercard)
2.There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark of the beast (You will not get paid for your work without a bank account)
3.There will be great rewards for getting the mark of the beast (Allowed to live in the community)
4.People will believe they are honoring God by receiving the mark of the beast (Since most people live as money is god)
5.People will be afraid of not getting the mark of the beast (Be as successful parasite as you can since that is the success in this system)
6.Peer pressure – most other people are getting the mark of the beast (Do you know anybody without a visa card or similar)
7.Financial pressure – can’t buy or sell without the mark of the beast (Well papper will soon not be an allowed currency)

Just wait until the chip goes in the arm instead in a card with a gps tracker. Unfortunatly there will probably be more people from the Muslim faith that reaches heaven than from the Christian. But egodemons exists in all race, gender and religon. Just as the saints do. Christianety VS Muslim is just the devils way to use duality against us and increase his power. Divide and conqurer. Namaste
edit on 13-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I don't do the third eye stuff. There's only one way to connect with Yahweh and thats through Yahshua haMeshiach (Jesus the Christ), otherwise youre praying to heaven and your prayers are bouncing back at you because he will not hear you without the high priest of Melchizidek mediating.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I have been tossing around a theory lately that the Beast is the R.C.C. and Beast's Image is Islam. If you believe Alberto Rivera this actually begins to make sense compared with what Walid Shoebat says.

You mean the same Alberto Rivera who conned Jack Chick into believing his tale of being a Jesuit priest? The same guy who had a massive criminal history and was married with kids in the US when he was supposedly a Jesuit priest in Spain? The same guy who made accusations and blamed things on the Jesuits that they historically couldn't have had a hand in as they didn't exist when those events took place? That Aleberto Rivera? No, I don't believe him at all. He was a liar and a con- and Jack Chick is also a liar.

And the mark of the beast being rug burns from Muslims prostrating during prayer? Seriously? Muslims copied their form of prayer from Orthodox Christians- we prostrate during prayer too. The Mark of the Beast is meant to mimic Chrismation- where we are blessed with the sign of the cross with Holy Chrism and sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit at our Baptism. This is why it is such a great blasphemy. Any Orthodox Christian who reads The Apocalypse of John (Revelation) recognizes it right away.

I've been tossing around a theory myself. I think Evangelical Christianity is the Beast.
edit on 13-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
More to ponder than I'm quite up to quickly.

Certainly food for thought.

Certainly it sounds like the RCC has been taken over for a long time by the forces of darkness--maybe from early on.

Clearly Islam is.

A merger in evil would not be toooo far fetched.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't do the third eye stuff. There's only one way to connect with Yahweh and thats through Yahshua haMeshiach (Jesus the Christ), otherwise youre praying to heaven and your prayers are bouncing back at you because he will not hear you without the high priest of Melchizidek mediating.

If that is your way then it is your way. I do not read the bible much and do not need it. God shows me what I am supposed to know by guiding me. I did not pray because I did not belive I was heard. I was always heard and never alone. I was just not ready to know it until I was ready to at least temporary let go off ego. Now I do not pray because I have already said what I want. It is a pain to wan't extremly big things for all and know that I will never settle for less. There is two ways to reach heaven. The long walk where you build up your mind/neurons to be as and angel or the short route thru depression/hell where all the percieved demons around you try to destroy you and make you one of them. The short route if you make it, can make your will strong so that you are able to push thru any pain physical or mental, but you don't get harmonious directly like the monk/person going the long way. The brains part in the enlightenment process. vimeo.com... It seem from this video that both Jesus and Buddha took the road thru hell. Namaste

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Those who have already replied to this thread don't seem to have any idea what they are talking about. I appreciate your thoughts on this matter OP, as I have also been viewing the current events in the Middle East through a biblical perspective. There is no doubt in my mind that the events occurring have been foretold in sacred Scripture for centuries, however to fit all the pieces together is something I don't believe any one person can do. God will reveal himself to us, and those who believe hope and pray He will come soon.

Jehovah Jireh will provide for his people, and he will come for us. Of that I have no doubt. Beyond that, this mess in the middle east is under the authority of his hand. The Image of the Beast could speak of Islam, that has been theorized for years. However I do not believe there is a definitive way to know that. We are not God, after all. Blessings!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ex. 15:14-18

The Israelites took Philistia, Edom, Moab (to a lesser extent), and Canaan when they entered the Promised Land.
Prophecy fulfilled.

Ez. 28:1-10

Tyre, the mainland city, fell to Nebuchadnezzar in his siege from 585-572 BC. Only the coastal city survived, and that was then taken by Alexander the Great 250 years later, before it ultimately fell into the Mediterranean. The modern city called Tyre is nothing of the old, which was thoroughly destroyed, just as predicted.
Prophecy fulfilled.

Is. 63: 1-6

Isaiah 59-65 is a single narrative describing a single event, along with several chapters on either side which provide further context for this event. In the New Testament, we find many aspects of this narrative fulfilled in the first coming of Christ. For example, Matthew 11:5, which notes the fulfillment of Isaiah 61:1; Matthew 21:5, which notes the fulfillment of Isaiah 62:11; Romans 10:20-21, which notes the fulfillment of Isaiah 65:1-2; and Romans 11:26-27, which notes the fulfillment of Isaiah 59:20-21.
This entire narrative poetically describes the first coming of Christ.
Prophecy fulfilled.

Jer. 25:15-24
Amos 1:1-15

This is given in connection with God's judgement against Babylon, which has happened. These are all ancient places who were against God's people...and, as ancient places, they were judged. And all of the nations were judged in this way at the first coming of Christ, as shown above in the Isaiah 63 passage. How can we be waiting for God's judgement against Pharaoh and the kings of Uz and of the Philistines, against Edom, Moab, and Ammon, and against Dedan, Tema, Buz, Zimri, Elam, Media, and Sheshak, if all of these places, not to mention their kings, are all long gone? God's judgement of these has come and gone.
Prophecy fulfilled.

Joel 3: 1-21

More of the same. The entire book of Joel is fulfilled. Note explicit fulfillments in Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 (referencing Joel 2:28-32, which happens to be in the same narrative with Joel 3 - note the connector, "In those days and at that time," at the start of chapter 3). This narrative was fulfilled with the first coming of Christ.
Prophecy fulfilled.

Micah 4: 1-13

Micah 4-5 et al is a single narrative, and Micah 5:2 was obviously, once again, fulfilled by the first coming of Christ (Matthew 2:6 and John 7:42).
Prophecy fulfilled.

So, which of these "End Times" prophecies were supposed to still be future to us?
And, if you decide that the "End Times" synonym "Last Days" is, by default, still future to us, then let me remind you of Hebrews 1:2 - but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The writer of Hebrews was in the "Last Days." Christ came the first time in those "Last Days." There is nothing future about that. Just like there's nothing future about the prophecies you cited.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why must you do this OP?

I was extremely interested in this but then several sentences in, first you claim that the prophet Mohammed is Satan and then you try to claim that Islam and Catholicism are "paganized versions of Christianity" when you should know by now that Christianity was based on Paganism and is the youngest of the major religions by many thousands of years.

That's like saying the wagons of the 1800s were the modernized versions of the Lamborghini sports cars.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

Well it's just a theory, but certainly a possible one if you take into accounts the current movements in Islam and Iran's mutterings of trying to bring their Mahdi which would be done by massive amounts of bloodshed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Why must you do this OP?

I was extremely interested in this but then several sentences in, first you claim that the prophet Mohammed is Satan and then you try to claim that Islam and Catholicism are "paganized versions of Christianity" when you should know by now that Christianity was based on Paganism and is the youngest of the major religions by many thousands of years.

That's like saying the wagons of the 1800s were the modernized versions of the Lamborghini sports cars.

I don't know where you been getting this stuff but Christianity existed before Islam and was the decendant of Judaism created by Yahshua himself and his apostles who were jews. Unless ofcourse youre talking about the pre-islamic Babylonian religion of polytheism that Islam is truly based on but is Islams dirty little secret? Christianity is no more pagan than muslims who circle a building with 360 idols in it and pray to a back stone meteorite from space to have their sins absolved and who bow down to that black stone and kiss it, or by circling the Kaaba 7 times to get their sins forgiven the same way the polytheists did when Muhammad was a boy and the same way his own father did. There's actually scientific evidence proving that Allah.is.Sin.of.Sinai. Muslims like to say that Allah has no Son and this is true, he had no sons, but he did have 3 daughters. Yahweh however, did have a Son who was his right arm and his Glory revealed.
edit on 13-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Who has divided up the lands of Israel? There is more to Israel than what the modernday Israel is. What is called Jordan today is also a part of Israel. The muslim have divided up the lands belonging to Yahweh, the lands that are Yahshua's inheritance. Those prophecies will be fulfilled again because Yahshua will be against anyone who is not for him and anyone who tries to destroy Israel which is on the islamic agenda. You can go right to Isaiah 63 and read the events that happen at Busirah (Bozrah) and then go to the new testament and read Revelation.

Revelation 19:11-16

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The old prophecies will happen again, because all that has happened in the past is repeating itself because the Old Testament was a foreshadowing of things to come. The jewish feastdays are dress rehearsals for end times events that started 2000 years ago and that are coming to an end.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Big things are coming. We'll just see how everything happens.... hang on tight!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Skip to the end of the book of Revelation. We win. The jews win, because they finally realize who their Messiah is and call on him. There won't be any talking rocks or talking trees telling the slaves of Allah theres a jew behind them to come kill them. You try to exterminate the people of the King of kings and he will break you into pieces.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

No...there was more to Israel than what you see in the Old Testament. It became a spiritual, perfected nation, surpassing land. Now, it's a heavenly kingdom known here on Earth as the Church - the "Israel of God." We care nothing for land, and we will not go back to any sort of physical system. Why would we? The perfection has come.

Also...the entire book of Revelation was given to the 7 mid-first-century churches at Asia Minor and was, save for a couple sentences, fulfilled in the rule and fall of the Roman Empire. Even the passage you quoted. It's all in the past.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Ok, so you believe that the apocalyptic prophesies of the bible are complete. You are partially correct but there is a problem that happened in the first century AD that invalidated the previous fulfillments of the prophesies. The problem is this.

John the Baptist wasn't supposed to die when he did. Why?

Try this verse
Malachi 3.
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

You see it's not one messiah that was supposed to show up in the first century AD.

It was supposed to have been 3 messiahs in the first century AD!

One was killed prematurely and the other simply never showed up. So what happened was this.

Malachi 4.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Elijah was killed and the curse was laid on the earth. So what is the curse? I looked and figured it out. Per Leviticus 26 and the covenant made between God and the Israelites there is a benefits/punishments arrangement there. Follow the laws of Moses and God will bless your nation. Break them and there is a number of corrections that can be applied to try to bring you society back to the good side of the covenant.

What happened was a top level Leviticus 26 curse was applied. Where the nation and it cities are destroyed and the the people scattered. And after looking at the prophesies of Hosea closely I found a prediction of the length of the curse. It's two thousand years long.

Hosea 6-2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3-8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Now do you see the problem with your position now? When the 2000 year curse kicked in all the previous fulfillments of end time prophecy became invalid. Why. Take Daniel for example. The prophesies of Daniel have this condition in several places.

Daniel
8-19
And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

11-6
And in the end of years

11-40
And at the time of the end

12-4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And lastly.
Genesis
49-1
And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

Why Genesis? The prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 predict that the descendants of Israel were to have become a multitude of nations by the end times. That certainly didn't happen by the first century AD. They had to be scattered to the world first. Conquest by genetics. And knowledge needed to be increased as well. And while the Romans did have some interesting technologies in the first century AD it doesn't hold a candle to what we can do today.

So here is the timeline of the 70 weeks of Daniel 9.

First 69 weeks or 483 years ended sometime around 25-35 AD. And the 2000 year curse of Malachi started then. At the end of the curse the last 7 years or 1 week will start. The end of years/end of days is the 70th week of the Daniel 9 prophecy. Not the 69 weeks that came before. And that is why your argument is invalid. Those events no longer fit the time requirements.

edit on 14-2-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I'd have to say your post was impressive. I like the way you put things together. That is some awsome detective work.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

If that is your way then it is your way. I do not read the bible much and do not need it. God shows me what I am supposed to know by guiding me. I did not pray because I did not belive I was heard. I was always heard and never alone. I was just not ready to know it until I was ready to at least temporary let go off ego. Now I do not pray because I have already said what I want. It is a pain to wan't extremly big things for all and know that I will never settle for less. There is two ways to reach heaven. The long walk where you build up your mind/neurons to be as and angel or the short route thru depression/hell where all the percieved demons around you try to destroy you and make you one of them. The short route if you make it, can make your will strong so that you are able to push thru any pain physical or mental, but you don't get harmonious directly like the monk/person going the long way. The brains part in the enlightenment process. vimeo.com... It seem from this video that both Jesus and Buddha took the road thru hell. Namaste

New age stuff. You go trying to put complicated metaphyisics and things into the word that aren't even needed. You add to the word what is told we should never do. There are not 2 ways to heaven and you are anti-christ and it is you who have never read the bible because Yahshua clearly says:

John 14:1-21

1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Jesus the Way to the Father

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

Nowhere in all that did i read anything about 2 ways other than Yahshua to get to heaven. You have just revealed to me and my brothers and sisters what you are.
edit on 14-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join