It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: How to Be Fired In Less than Five Minutes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
he is not fired yet, he is bringing Rand Paul to his show today.

twitter.com...#!/SenRandPaul

@SenRandPaul
Tonight I will be joining Judge Andrew Napolitano (@JudgeNap) on the Fox Business Channel at 8PM EST. Tune-in.

edit on 14-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I honestly will have NO hope for America if Ron Paul is not elected president.
If not then we REALLY need to get the pitchforks LBVFS

Even if Ron Paul is elected he can't stand alone against what is going on. I like the man but he probably isn't the answer because at this point it seems you have to get down and dirty to win back the Divided States of America. I remember when I woke up I understood that we are just waiting for a new war / depression or both to kick start revolution. People whisper all of this stuff routinely around the world in the privacy of their own homes.

They practice "Order out of Chaos" after they have finished ordering the Chaos. Such a fine line they walk to keep the people from getting angry, I view it as a Sculptor chiseling that statue, bit by bit they work.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
people are getting fed up with the bad economy and government corruption, this is what happened at Santorum's campaign

Mitt Romney, watch out

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Very cool speech. Since Paul has been brought up, what is the difference between "what if's" and "yes we can"? "Yes we can" is an answer to the question "What if". I see the same fervor present in Paul's supporters as I did last go round with Obama supporters. Its like the Tao te Ching, it doesn't say anything but has a deep message still because the imagination can take it and run with it, but you'd never know if what the meaning you concluded is even the intent of the author, its seeing faces in a pattern because your mind is designed to. For those like myself every election comes down to voting for the lessor of evils.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
What if? What if it was Janet Napolitano getting fired instead of Judge Napolitano?

I have seen this show before. It is a repeat.
edit on 2-14-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to congeal agar.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The truth is dangerous.
The masses do not want to hear it.
They want to watch news that validates what they believe.

There is more truth in a John Stewart broadcast than on any major media outlet, but the people in their 30s,40s,50s etc have decided their life paths, for the most part AND DO NOT WANT THEIR BELIEFS CHALLENGED OR ALTERED

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Dr UAE
This man needs his own TV station , he will do much better.

do much better how? at making money?
This isn't about money any more. Wake up.

Yeah, when you speak the truth on television, you get fired. That was a really good speech.

what ? where did i mention the word money ? its not the money i was talking about , i was talking about the Judge and his way of talking and delivering the message and that is the truth , and if he had his own TV station no one will stop him from saying the truth , got it ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We don't like the guy we like what he's stating because it's the truth, only he has not the gumption to replace "what if" with "this is". None of us even know the man and yet he is brought into the folds of our dearest desires because...

What if even his statements are but the machinations of the system at work, what if by demonstrating to you that something is occurring it strips you of the ability to act?

If one were to view this from the perspective of a mirror neuron what is the interpretation?

It matters not just wondering aloud what happens happens.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Dr UAE
This man needs his own TV station , he will do much better.

do much better how? at making money?
This isn't about money any more. Wake up.

Yeah, when you speak the truth on television, you get fired. That was a really good speech.

Better as in spreading the word. His show wouldn't be for money, it would be to spread knowledge.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

This 4 minute speech by Judge Napolitano is pure unadulterated truth which many people ponder...yet cannot express as well to the point as he! My feelings exactly!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

This guy is one of the last real patriots this country has.

Partly. But more importantly... You, me, we are the last real patriots. We all better start realizing that- and FAST.

This video was spot on and scary. It is what most of us knew, suspected or fear.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So who's left in the main stream media to tell the truth? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I almost believed it, until I read this directly from the judge on his Facebook page:

Judge Andrew Napolitano

Dear Friends-- Many of you are not happy with the cancellation of FreedomWatch, and you have sent emails to my Fox colleagues expressing that unhappiness. In television, shows are cancelled all the time. Two of my former shows have been cancelled, and after each cancellation, Fox has rewarded me with more and better work. This cancellation--along with others that accompanied it--was the result of a business judgment here, and is completely unrelated to the FreedomWatch message. It would make a world of a difference for all of us, if you would KINDLY STOP SENDING EMAILS TO FOX. I am well. Your values are strong. I will continue to articulate those values here at Fox. But the emails many of you are sending are unfairly interfering with my work and that of my colleagues here. The emails even violate our values because they interfere with the use of private property. I have accepted the cancellation decision with good cheer and a sense of gearing up for the future. You should as well. As a favor to me, and as I have asked this past weekend, PLEASE STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY COLLEAGUES AT FOX ABOUT THE CANCELLATION OF FreedomWatch; and please stop NOW. All the best, apn.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

"What if it has always been this way", the judge was just trying to tell people what most people already know and FOX just thought it was to much info.

It was so easy, all they had to do was offer false security and intitelments in exchange for freedom then lazyness, greed and a man made recession did the rest. Our own republic dictates the majority will rule.With the majority on handouts or soon to be, the game is over.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Great post but I am afraid it will be lost.... in this thread.

Maybe do an update thread... big enough interest. IMO.

Star!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Originally posted by Hessling

Originally posted by hapablab
That was awesome!!, I hate fox news. I hope that goes viral

Uploaded yesterday and it has just under 170,000 views plus 7693 Likes / 86 Dislikes.

Pretty good start.

I just can't Imagine what the 86 Dislikes mean there . 86 Idiots Want to be Slaves to the System ? .........Go Figure......

86 Fox News Executives.

I would like to see anyone from CNN grow some balls and try speaking the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

True that Judge.

Flag for u.

Star for you as well op....

RB

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You have to wonder what their agenda is for letting him air these 'truths' to begin with. Everything we see from the media is carefully controlled, right?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thank you OP for this post and thank you Judge N...

My wife would tell you that I have been on my soap box as she calls it, for more than 10 years now (new here to ATS BTW) railing how if each of our two parties were a sheet of paper, and you were to lay one on top the other, and then move the top paper to where the agendas match, there might be 1/8 an inch which did not overlap.

Regardless of who is elected, our government has a mostly central agenda and the best politicans money can buy.

We must, BY VOTE, give Washington a huge enema and remove the waste which remains stored there for generations.

BTW... I in no way have disrespect for our FORM of government or our Constitution, but I do dispise what the 'people' who are our government have done to it.

Flags and stars for you OP and for the judge...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
it comes down to a single philosophical question.
Do we really have freedom of choice if we are always and only limited to 2 choices?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join