It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: How to Be Fired In Less than Five Minutes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+156 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The following clip will be aired today, but is allowed to be shown now on YouTube under DMCA Fair Use Act:

Judge Napolitano really strikes a chord with me on this. How much of what goes on in the corridors of power and influence is simply scripted and pre-determined?

Are we really still a nation which has freedom of choice? Or is everything political just being spoon-fed to us for the benefit of the very few?

Wide open to debate, but I'm siding with what the Judge touched upon.

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

So spot on...was discussing this with co-workers for some time now..why are we forced into parties and we are essentially forced to pick a side rather than having all candidates cater to both sides...but why do that when you can divide and conquer...great post OP...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He exposed the agendas on a major news outlet with "ifs" and was subsequently 'let go'.

I see no coincidences here. Just more proof that it IS all manufactured exactly how he proselytized.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This man needs his own TV station , he will do much better.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That was awesome!!, I hate fox news. I hope that goes viral

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
This man needs his own TV station , he will do much better.

do much better how? at making money?
This isn't about money any more. Wake up.

Yeah, when you speak the truth on television, you get fired. That was a really good speech.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This man is a legend.

Watched allot of his videos and hes very inspirational. No doubt this man will get his own show, maybe he should create his own Youtube show or something - Anything, this guy needs to be heard. He had a good platform at Fox Business and no doubt opened many peoples eye to the way of the system.

Iv said for many years that the two party system is nothing but an illusion of choice, while keeping on the same path of the real leaders, who cant be seen - much like silent partners in business, it shouldnt be allowed in politics

Maximum respect for Napolitano

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Uploaded yesterday and it has just under 170,000 views plus 7693 Likes / 86 Dislikes.

Pretty good start.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Excellent video, I will repost it everywhere i can. I have been saying the same thing for years and now this guy says it too. People need to wash away the red and blue and look at the government as it is. Fire all the crooks, ban them and there familys from ever holding office ever again. We need to take back our country.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Step to close to the line, and the psychopathic PTB will silence you by any means necessary.

I just read the wikipedia article on Judge Napolitano... his firing is nothing more than a vague footnote, claiming: "He also hosted the talk show Freedom Watch on Fox Business Channel, from 2009 until it was dropped along with several programs in February 2012 when FBC revamped its entire primetime lineup. [4]"

Yeah... right. "Cool story, bro."

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Love the man and the message, why can't most people get it! The judge will do well no matter what, screw Fox.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Uploaded yesterday and it has just under 170,000 views plus 7693 Likes / 86 Dislikes.

Pretty good start.

I just can't Imagine what the 86 Dislikes mean there . 86 Idiots Want to be Slaves to the System ? .........Go Figure......

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When will we actually take action? We're O.K posting threads, flagging them - But when are we actually going to do anything about this? Does it matter how many peoples eyes you open when there isnt an alternative for them?

I'v been aware of this for many of years, like many people on this website. I'v come to realize over the years that with every passing bill there is less chance of us been able to stop this current system. If we cant vote for change, then we have to create the party. I might sound silly, but I really do not care.

This is the thing about allot of us, we take armchair action, without really contributing much to the change which is needed. If we cant vote for the political party's and get real change, then when will step upto the table and create our own political party? Everyday there is an attack on us been able to do such, with every passing bill they are taking less freedom away from you taking such action.

The plan is simple, create the party - 'promote' it for X amount of years. Theres many politically educated people within the current system who would jump at the chance to join us. Give our party time to grow - show the people we are a party of real values. This party will not be bounded by borders, every human who isnt in the 1% will understand our core values - the 1% will be forced to conform, just like we are.

Our time will come when we either look back and regret not taking action, or we look back knowing what we did was right. This kind of discussion warrants its own thread, even its own site. But like i said, theres an attack on us been able to take such action. Who will step upto the table because something needs to be done
edit on 13-2-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not to often I am inspired to post, let alone in the Political Madness forum.

I speak this same sentiment often, however, just like the Judge's word's it routinely falls on deaf ears.

Pretty sad and disheartening. :/

link   
This guy is one of the last real patriots this country has.

To bad, he is getting the boot, due in part to entirely to much common-sense

link   

Your thoughts?

What if?

What if the Judge is absolutely correct about at least 51% of his "What ifs".

I think America's current trajectory concerning both international and internal domestic policies are more a direct reflection of available actionable intelligence, and what America does internationally and domestically is far less dependent upon who is in the White House.

It makes absolutely no difference who Americans "elect". It is an illusion Americans have a choice, in my opinion.

The reason our current government was formed hundreds of years ago was because it was impossible to get information from point a to point b in less than weeks, months, or in some cases years.

Representatives were to represent their constituents and then go home during the down time to live with and keep in touch with their needs. That is what our LAW MAKERS were supposed to do.

Hundreds of years ago.... when it took weeks and even months to get information from one state to Washington D.C. ...

But, people are either unwilling or unable to utilize the current level of technology to be their own government, vote themselves on what becomes law and what does not become law.

Do we need Congress? Do we need more laws now? Do you personally know anyone who knows the number of laws that currently exist? Is it a prerequesite that law makers need to know all the existing laws word for word prior to getting paid to make new laws?

Are the existing laws required learning in schools? Does a high school graduate know the specific number of all the laws and rules that exist?

Options:

Vote for new law makers to make even more new laws, and pay them to do it with money we don't have, and we can't afford.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
When will we actually take action? We're O.K posting threads, flagging them - But when are we actually going to do anything about this? Does it matter how many peoples eyes you open when there isnt an alternative for them?

Each must make the choice of what action to take on their own.

As for me and mine, we have left the system behind.

There is always another way.

The Plan

The question you must ask yourself is, what are YOU waiting for?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Pretty good start.

wonder which of those in congress posted the dislikes?

the Judge should make a move politically some how some way he should be on someones ballot. then again how much could he do being one man among so many coyotes.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Pretty good start.

wonder which of those in congress posted the dislikes?

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking milk when I read that. The velocity out my nose would have been astounding.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

What if?

What if the Judge is absolutely correct about at least 51% of his "What ifs".

What if he's right about 10%, or even just 1 of his ideas? It comes with HUGE implications! If he is right about anything, then he is probably right about everything, and it seems to me he is right on the money most of the time.

The country is lost, go get your pitch forks! (Not kidding.)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join