It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So your saying that the people blaming the political system of america are wrong and that no evidence is supplied for it? for one i'm sure there are a few people that have supplied at least minimal evidences for you to examine did you simply overlook them? and the other thing is you said that Iran is run by religious fanatics!! so are you saying that because their political system has failed them that hundreds of thousands of their people should die for being to clueless about there governments true nature or unable to do anything about it without sacrificing so many lives in the process? because that is what these people who oppose your thread are telling you the same thing about your own government that many of its people are clueless or in denial, these are made up of many people from your own beautiful country who are telling you they don't like the way their system is run because there is potentially very negative things cloaked by a veil of deceit, again these are many of your own people are you saying that their claims against there own political system are not justified in any way? if so why would anyone go so far as to tell you to wake up to your own systems failures in light of your criticism of another countries systems failures?

These are all good people my friend, your government has entrusted it faith in God the same as Iran has trusted their countries faith in there God/Allah making you both founded on religion, Iran is its own country with its own people and its own deity who love one another and cherish life they fear and love their god your country fears and loves their god much as so they act on their interpretations of his teachings and this may not justify their cause in anyway shape or form but it goes to show they do this out of what they believe is following the guidance of their God, did your country not also make the same commitment even with freedom of choice in religion to follow God as per your own interpretations does this justify anything any more than their own choices?

The world is full of good people regardless of religion, ethnicity, country and beliefs we all know this the decisions one country makes affects the other and vice versa, I do not believe these people should be ignored I believe that the many beautiful Americans should not have to die and the same for the Iranians no one should die, no one should be forced to see or hear or feel the world from one mans point of view or one hundred, all man should do is listen to the truth in his heart, now do you believe that senseless killing in the name of justice and freedom from either side will solve anything at all? If you can hope for this do you think that maybe an Iranian civilian feels the same somewhere out there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Is it a FACT that conspiracy theorists hate America? well is it? who said they hate america where did you get this FACT from? I'd be more careful with claiming ones lack of facts when it leads to your own hypocracy, I understand that it must anger you that some of your country men and people from other countries do not like the way your country is run or some lies that are implemented to it as it would me as well but ask yourself why would someone just write a bunch of nonsense to get some people riled up and angry and excited for their own amusement as it were? I think FACTS are solid evidence provided am majority of the population questioning agrees the evidence IS solid therefore FACTS are very difficult to come across yes?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Really is that true? or is that a collection of other peoples thoughts and feelings on this, what I mean is how many Iranians have you spoken to lately? . . . . how many of them confirmed to you personally or to a friend or their friends that you know of have spoken to a majority of the Iranian people and asked them "hey do you think the world should be forced in an unpeaceful manner to accept your islamic ways?" . . . now be honest how many?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Another thing is say they truly do want the world to be islamic what does that mean? does it mean they want you to be governed by the LOVE and WRATH of there god so that all may enjoy life under there religious perspectives and cleanse what they believe is evil and sinful? did the christians and catholics not once upon a time a few hundred years ago or maybe even closer as well punish evil doers in their own way that we today believe was barbaric and wrong? perhaps Iran is still learning just as the whole world is that not all things in religion are as we as a collective see them? not all Iranians are bad I believe they merely are running on the way that generations upon generations have raised them to be just as as we the collective english speaking modern world were as well and you know what in a hundred years time people will look back on us and say how barbaric we were and you know we can't even see it ourselves because that is how our generations were raised until the next one is smarter and stronger than us to do something about it the same goes for the Iranians.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Really? perhaps you should ask a few Iranians yourself if they would ask? as I am assuming your assuming this based on collective knowledge of other people and your own knowledge of this to be a proven fact that the countries people themselves would want you bombed and your family dead? perhaps ask them for yourself? or are you too conviced that you knowledge is FACT well guess what it will never be a fact as the Iranians don't all think the same and if a majority of them do then how about you yourself volunteer to interview or have others help you interview say 1000 or 10,000 or maybe if you can 100,000 Iranians and then come back to us with the results if you would do this I and many many many more people out there would applaud you and be grateful provided you provide proof in video and audio collections of these interview? so would you do it to prove this point? or will you sit there just thinking their population as a collective or majority wants nothing more than your irradication?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RazielRabencuuk

Really? perhaps you should ask a few Iranians yourself if they would ask? as I am assuming your assuming this based on collective knowledge of other people and your own knowledge of this to be a proven fact that the countries people themselves would want you bombed and your family dead? perhaps ask them for yourself? or are you too conviced that you knowledge is FACT well guess what it will never be a fact as the Iranians don't all think the same and if a majority of them do then how about you yourself volunteer to interview or have others help you interview say 1000 or 10,000 or maybe if you can 100,000 Iranians and then come back to us with the results if you would do this I and many many many more people out there would applaud you and be grateful provided you provide proof in video and audio collections of these interview? so would you do it to prove this point? or will you sit there just thinking their population as a collective or majority wants nothing more than your irradication?

I have addressed a response to this question. Please read the thread and then respond to that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Who said anything about us people here standing with Iran? have you personally checked Irans army capabilities?
Perhaps the only way any of us would know how strong their military is, is if war breaks loose and we are PROVEN right or wrong that is the only way you can determine the true strength of an army in the end by the as it were WINNER, war does not determine who is right but who is left.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Who in the world said anything about siding with anyone maybe perhaps maybe there are some people that dont agree with war as a whole does that make them Pro-Iran? No it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

From Baby to a adult an infant is Fed its meals pre selected meals until it is old enough and confident enough to eat its own food and decide what it wants and where it wants to get it, all this person is saying is that evidence wont always be provided for you even in an arguement sometimes they would like for you to choose to look for yourselves and that proves whether or not you fend for your self and get all the information you can rather than relying on others to support their own testimony seems silly and truthfully it is but its also true at the same time. clearly this person didnt want to spoon feed you clearly they want you people to feed yourselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Your post was not only content free, but your attempts at insulting me were a little thin too. That's OK though - I expect you don't even know who Thomas Paine or Thomas Jefferson actually are, let alone what they said.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RazielRabencuuk

From Baby to a adult an infant is Fed its meals pre selected meals until it is old enough and confident enough to eat its own food and decide what it wants and where it wants to get it, all this person is saying is that evidence wont always be provided for you even in an arguement sometimes they would like for you to choose to look for yourselves and that proves whether or not you fend for your self and get all the information you can rather than relying on others to support their own testimony seems silly and truthfully it is but its also true at the same time. clearly this person didnt want to spoon feed you clearly they want you people to feed yourselves.

The requirement often instated in this thread, and in general, that everybody has to prove everything they say is simply designed to make others spend time doing menial labor. Just look at all the posters who are constantly asking for proof - they never offer any of their own.

It's a dishonest tactic used by people who have no honor.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow how did you know i own a pitbull, are you psychic?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow how did you know i own a pitbull, are you psychic?

Predator drones.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nearly every single, or should I say, every single disaster has been their doing, the elite ptb with western hands stamped on it, ie, Clintons, Kissinger, Bush Sr. and Rockefeller/Rothchild/Windsor.

All has this on it.

They take a CME or an allignment and AMP it with HAARP and nukes.

They have nuclear "accidents" all over the place, new ones in California. One leak is as bad, or nearly as one of the Fukushima reactors.

Potential leak shuts down San Onofre nuclear plant unit in San Diego, CA - Jan. 31, 2012

If the east coast shelf collapses, IT IS BECAUSE THEY WILL NUKE IT!!!!!!!

And now, Iran had a revolution that destroyed an elected people supported government and put in a Shariah regime. CIA backed.

Afghanistan!

Iraq!

Egypt!

Libya!! Wow Gaddafi backed their dollar with gold and they had zero inflation and medicare, paid for free educations and land donated to them. One of the best countries in the region.!!!!!!!! No Rothchild banking. OOPS.

Now Syria.

And you think we should fight Iran.

Its all a Hoax played on the people who are being massively depopulated with even the bird flu released. And who made it cross over. Well that was the Dutch scientists NO LESS.

Wake up!!!! Wake up!!!! Wake up!!! Its a Huge Responsibility and involves world wide genocide if you don't!!!!
edit on 14-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Havnt read all responses to the thread but i will read yours now.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Indeed But i did not see the OP offer anything different if i am incorrect then i am sorry.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk

Well my point is that you shouldn't offer any proof or citation unless your opponent does first. The guy you were responding to has no shame and no honor, and simply asks for proof as a way to make it difficult to have a conversation.

I was not trying to say you did anything wrong, and in fact I agree with you - there is no way that a person will believe anything unless they research it for themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Indeed I agree with this post (still trying to find the one im looking for though)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No, I'm saying there is no factual proof that Iran has constructed or that they're in the stages of developing a nuclear weapon. I'm also saying there is always heavy propaganda used by governments to rally the public to support a planned war.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join