It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Iran tried to trade low grade uranium for 20% enriched to multiple countries and it failed every time. They have a legitimate need for nuclear power for cancer patients and that is true. They don't pose a threat to western civ, they are just militarizing because they feel threatened. They are an ancient people and don't want all their land history and people blown up by bombs like what happened to their neighbor, I may take heat for this or maybe everyone here already knows but Israel stagnates the process of world peace. There has to be a solution but its hard to see when roughly 6 million Jews are stuck in the middle of an ocean of Muslims. Seriously its 2012 a.d lets stop assassinating scientist and waging preemptive strikes.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't know how you can believe what you hear on T.V. so easily. There are so many other things to be considered when talking about this subject. Not just what they have to say. Maybe it's time you broaden your perspective a bit, and take a look at the whole picture and decide for yourself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Please explain this to me slowly, because apparently I am just a paid shill from the republican party and I also am a war monger.
reply to post by jjf3rd77

No,you just arent too bright.

Then again though,I doubt you are as stupid as you claim.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by 31Bravo

I'm not extreme left or extreme right. I believe in the ideals of our founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine, who said we should ally with NO COUNTRY and trade with all.

I am not pro- or anti-Iran - I just don't think that we should let a few profiteers and chickenhawks guide us into another war that has absolutely no benefit for America.

The dictionary definition for anti-Americanism is a little skewed - many patriots have been against the policies of the Federal Government. That does not make them enemies of the US. However, being a blood traitor against the Constitution, and agitating for war on behalf of a foreign nation could indeed make you a traitor, as well as an oath breaker.

Most of the people in the USA do not want another war, and I will never move away or quit criticizing the boneheaded policies of a few fifth-columnists like yourself. I might suggest that you move away to Israel, because you seem determined to push their tired rhetoric while pretending to be a patriotic citizen of the USA.
edit on 14-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

Another hysterical response from you, except much less personal.. still making snap judgments though. You are, by far, the most ignorant person I Have ever had to debate with on ATS.. congratulations. You are brainwashed by Iran's propaganda... and you live in America. I never even brought up Isreal what makes you think I would leave the U.S.? You obviously feel owned from that last response because you are back peddling.. again you should move to Iran and see what it's like to have and isolationist government. By all means, since you're so unhappy, leave my country.. you will not be missed. How is the definition skewed?
I think your entire view on life itself is skewed! You have no point at all about anything.. you just know you're mad and willing to take a countries side without any actual experience.. that's about it. Good luck man.. I truly hope you wise up one day.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I do not love or hate Iran. I think it's people should decide it's fate. Not another Nation. It's government is filled with insane people like many Nations around the world but the current regime is suicidal in my view. That doesn't mean I want the world to attack it though. Does that make me a bad person for hoping that the Iranian people do not suffer for there government's idiocy?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
As an Iranian all i can say is i hate Iran in every single way..only good thing about iran is they have great pizzas and sandwiches. Not kidding. Other than that 70% of the population is incompetent, stupid and have no knowledge about life outside of that cage. the 30% left are the young ones that try to get a change going but are shut down and killed by govt.

Luckily i do not live there anymore!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here is the problem. How can you parrot the war interests of your state? This world is compromized of 7 billions, they claim, (yet they lie and manipulate facts so much we don't even know for sure if that is true), that are under the control of monsters, who abuse them, murder them and cause horrible inequalities and diseases, and in some parts of world burka's and theocracies, in some parts of the world starvation and homeless children.

Its the same little board of directors who are acting as monsters who are doing all of this.

And yet you support harming the citizens of any country for the evil actions of your leaders?

Thats the problem.

You think people are nothing.

Do not harm. Love everyone. Be willing to bear all, and even die, but never be found with apathy or harm on you.

Period.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is what I'm seeing from this thread:

One person says how can you justify your defense of Iran's actions based on this evidence. This person continually supports their statements with evidence that it is happening.

Then another person responds saying, you cannot trust the news. The news is wrong. I chose to believe the opposite of whatever the news is saying, therefore Iran is okay. Look it up.

The odd part about the about the other person's response is that, unlike the first person, they refuse to provide evidence. Instead, they want the first person to look it up themselves. Where as the first person clearly has looked up and has littered this thread with evidence of these crimes against humanity.

This was just my observation.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
I love Iranians because i love and have faith in the human race.
I dont love the Iranian leaders.
Nore do I love the Zionist leaders of Israel, Nore do i love the leaders of the USA .

I love and respect my fellow humans but i will never respect our leaders.

edit on 13-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

Your leaders are not "fellow human beings" then? What do you think they are? Alien reptilians? If you think they're not human, why do you allow them to lead?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I'm pretty sure someone has already said this but love?

Who says we love them? We just don't like the fact that their being picked on.
War is useless.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
maybe if Israel and Iran sat down and talked ,resolved there differences, compromise ..you know what people do in there normal lives on a day to day basis ..its human behavior ..if someone dictates to you ..you will rebel.. if Israel pulled out all the stops and had a respectful televised discussion with Iran may be people would change there stance ..they may not get along in the political world but should compromise for the sake of peace...what role models are our government when they have to resort to war when a nation doesn't bend to it's will
peace
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
I love Iran because they dont post stupid threads on the internet.

That's because the average Iranian doesn't have access to this site and what access to the internet they do have is heavily sensored. But yes, their agents DO do stupid threads. There is at least one Iranian government agent on this site who continually posts propaganda straight from the Iranian government.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truth isn't very popular. In any case, this independent reporter is getting some real truths out. This thread is focusing on Syria but I'm going to get into Libya, and their build up to Syria as the next project in it, after a break.

Between those countries and ours, we have a worse record, how we treat our protestors, the deaths in our jails, our censorship of media, etc etc. I'm not referring to Iran, but Syria, in that statement. Iran had freed themselves and then the CIA, did the same thing there that they just did in Egypt, Libya, and now Damascus, stirred up revolts and got in the fascist theocracy/sharia rulers. Thats our western criminals for you.

So their problem was caused by our leaders and shadow government.

Savvy? And the people there count very very much, just your own family counts very very much.

Target the right people for a change. All the leaders everywhere and the religious leaders, and the corporate heads and bankers/arms dealers. All the big pharma. That is a good list.

Its all a giant hoax played on the citizens of the planet, funded by them and decimates millions of lives every year.

Wake up.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's because the average Iranian doesn't have access to this site and what access to the internet they do have is heavily sensored. But yes, their agents DO do stupid threads. There is at least one Iranian government agent on this site who continually posts propaganda straight from the Iranian government

paranoid and delusional comment ..no wonder the world is in a mess.. Other countries have developed their own internal computer networks -and Iran has its own stated reasons for doing so,As reported by the Fars news agency on January 12, Telecommunications Minister Reza Taghipour says the new system will eliminate the need to rely on an international bandwidth for domestic connections, which would reduce bandwidth expenses by up to 30 percent Some observers also suggest that Iran's efforts to develop its own networks could help protect Iran from outside cyber attacks similar to the 2010 Stuxnet virus... why should Iran buy in to Google when the west hold sanctions over them for the last decade .what books have you written incidentally?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I love Iran because the make it so cheap to get a divorce. Just acuse her of adultry and watch her get stoned to death. No expensive alimony or child support payments to be made. Then it's on to the new how can you not love a country like that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's because the average Iranian doesn't have access to this site and what access to the internet they do have is heavily sensored. But yes, their agents DO do stupid threads. There is at least one Iranian government agent on this site who continually posts propaganda straight from the Iranian government

paranoid and delusional comment ..

Brainwashed Iran-apologist PC comment. So how are those unicorns doing? Still jumping over rainbows full of skittles and clouds made of cotton candy on planet sitchin?
Seriously .. that's just the truth of the matter. Limited internet access. Even the Iranian government agent that posts here admitted they are heavily censored. He even approved of the censorship! I'd be more than happy to direct you to his threads if you haven't seen them. They are rather comical in so much as they are so obvious ...

link   
reply to post by lokdog

I love Iran because the make it so cheap to get a divorce. Just acuse her of adultry and watch her get stoned to death. No expensive alimony or child support payments to be made. Then it's on to the new how can you not love a country like that?

hehe i take it your single ..well it is national singles awareness day

link   
No love for Iran here.

However, we did wrong those folks in the past, for those who know their history. We were very two-faced in our dealings with them, and it's no wonder they hate us.

In addition, they are a sovereign nation, and as such, should have all the right in the world to pursue whatever defense policy they want to, including developing nukes. We may not like the idea of them having them, but not really our say (see the definition of "sovereign" folks).

That said though, I do not support some of the recent saber rattling by both sides, including threatening to block the Strait, which is a direct violation of International Law. Not to mention, simply put, it won't work, as every nation dependent on foreign oil would give the US their blessing to remove such a blockade.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

What does the abuse of tyrants, set up BY the west, in the same kind of staged revolts, heavily armed, as is happening in Egypt and Libya, Syria, etc how does that relate to doing anything ever against the people, who are victims of our Shadow Governments in the WEST?

I think we all need to take responsiblity and chain and pen our pit bulls who are destroying the world and harming people. The damage down psychologically to them, with the sexism and inequality could take generations for some to recover from.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join