It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by flice

Well said my friend. I wish more people would wake-up and realize the propaganda they shovel to us on a daily basis. You would think after the American people were lied to about Iraq and WMD's a light would go on. Unfortunately, the forces that be and the media have the majority of Americans brainwashed.

So are you saying that Irans nuclear energy program is a fabrication of the Wests intelligence agencys?

Laugh.

I think everyone knows they are trying to develop nuclear power.
Who gave you the right to decide who has that power, and who doesn't?

And yes, their nuclear weapon program is a fabrication...just like what was done with Iraq before we invaded there.

It is you who is delving into conspiracy theories by suggesting Iran wants nuclear weapons.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

If you want to talk about a country imprisoning and mistreating minority populations,Look at the U.S...What percentage of the World's prison population do we have? And what percentage of those are minorities? Lol, way to ignore the facts.

Its amazing how rhetoric can be beaten into somebodys head so many times that they start repeating it themselves.

The majority has really bought into Iran's propaganda.
Look into the mirror...it is you who has bought into the propaganda against Iran, and it is you who is spewing out propaganda.

Most of our prison population is due to drug related offenses, and in Iran, you are executed for drug offenses. Anything over 100mg of marijuana is punishable by death. You really, really, really, need to stop listening to everything you hear and start doing your own research.

You dont know the laws in Iran so stop pretending that you do and stop telling people that actually know Iran's legislation that theyre propagandized. Its a joke.
edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by flice

Well said my friend. I wish more people would wake-up and realize the propaganda they shovel to us on a daily basis. You would think after the American people were lied to about Iraq and WMD's a light would go on. Unfortunately, the forces that be and the media have the majority of Americans brainwashed.

So are you saying that Irans nuclear energy program is a fabrication of the Wests intelligence agencys?

Laugh.

I think everyone knows they are trying to develop nuclear power.
Who gave you the right to decide who has that power, and who doesn't?

And yes, their nuclear weapon program is a fabrication...just like what was done with Iraq before we invaded there.

It is you who is delving into conspiracy theories by suggesting Iran wants nuclear weapons.

Russia Concerned About Iran's Uranium Enrichment

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

If you want to talk about a country imprisoning and mistreating minority populations,Look at the U.S...What percentage of the World's prison population do we have? And what percentage of those are minorities? Lol, way to ignore the facts.

Its amazing how rhetoric can be beaten into somebodys head so many times that they start repeating it themselves.

Look into the mirror...it is you who has bought into the propaganda against Iran, and it is you who is spewing out propaganda.

Most of our prison population is due to drug related offenses, and in Iran, you are executed for drug offenses. Anything over 100mg of marijuana is punishable by death. You really, really, really, need to stop listening to everything you hear and start doing your own research.

You dont know the laws in Iran so stop pretending that you do and stop telling people that actually know Iran's legislation that theyre propagandized. Its a joke.

I never pretended I did, nor said I did, so stop putting words in my mouth.
I was just making the point that we need to fix things here, and not worry about other countries...

WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DECIDE THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I never pretended I did, I was just making the point that we need to fix things here, and not worry about other countries...

WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DECIDE THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES.

Thats where you are dead wrong. We all inhabit the same planet. Its called Earth. As Earthlings, the international community has every right to decide what kind of world we want to live in.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Thats where you are dead wrong. We all inhabit the same planet. Its called Earth. As Earthlings, the international community has every right to decide what kind of world we want to live in.

But it's also where you're dead wrong...you aren't suggesting that people be allowed to live in the world they want to...you're suggesting people live in a world as YOU want it.

The majority of people in Iran support their government.
Who are you to say they are wrong?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

But it's also where you're dead wrong...you aren't suggesting that people be allowed to live in the world they want to...you're suggesting people live in a world as YOU want it.

The majority of people in Iran support their government.
Who are you to say they are wrong?

Im not the one forcing people to live under an absolutist ideology. I am promoting secularism and free speech. There is nothing tyrannical and scary about that and there is nobody that is going to be persecuted in that kind of society.

And the majority of people dont support Irans fascist Mullahs that publicly execute their citizens every chance they get from anything to a minor drug offense to an imaginary crime like homosexuality. They are intimidated into supporting the government because any opposition to the governments means youll be sentenced to death.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

a post which shows you obviously haven't researched the country thoroughly enough to know where it is in the world. It was kind of a central tennant of your idea they are working with the mega criminals of north korea

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Silly thread, good to see it was pretty much demolished on the first page. Reverse all those points, and israel/US are guilty of them too.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Silly thread but I’ll bite.

I doubt anyone “loves” Iran like I doubt anyone “loves” America. Iran may have some crackpots in charge but let’s not forget George Bush!

Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.

Not true. But America did wipe Nagasaki and Hiroshima off the map. Oh, and Hillary Clinton wants to “obliterate” Iran.

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries

Donald Rumsfeld shakes hands with Saddam Hussein. CIA train Osama Bin Laden.

Iran creates suicide bombers

America indiscriminately kills people with drones

Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements

Advancements in which direction though? If you’re implying weaponry America already has nuclear weapons (and has used them against civilians (see point1))

Iran creates stealth flying boat...

America’s had stealth for decades.

Iran sends Obama model toy drone

US/Israel sends assassins to Iran

Iran will not stop nuclear program

Neither should it, no one else’s business.

US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks

Iran needs to be quick and develop those nuclear weapons (if, indeed, they are working on them) to create a level playing field before the US/Israel cabal start their unprovoked attack.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonnieprince

a post which shows you obviously haven't researched the country thoroughly enough to know where it is in the world. It was kind of a central tennant of your idea they are working with the mega criminals of north korea

What are you talking about?

You need to re read the post.

I said Iran is comparable to North Korea. I didnt say anything else about the DPRK.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I find this Interesting, so many people bashing and berating upon a single point

"your buying into the MSM, the Govt, Profit Wars etc, etc, You don't have a mind of your own" to surmise 90% of the arguments

I for one basically agree with most of the "oh the humanity" hooplah from a place of morality and spirit

But I also have not been "brainwashed" in a totally opposite direction either.

Getting people all pumped up for the causes your leaders choose is what the media and news does, these people act as if this hasn't always been the case and they have just unraveled a conspiracy, the media is how you tell people stuff

and the problem with bashing it all the time just because Our Rancid leaders have an agenda has nothing to do with the reality that in Iran, In China, in NK, in Russia and everywhere else... they have their own elite families, they have their own dynasties and secret societies, their own LUNATICS

The debate about right or wrong is MOOT

You go along with your leaders because when said and done, these other people will go along with theirs and if you don't fight when you need to the other side wont have any mercy on you, the point has been made a few dozen times here "it's our leaders and their leaders I hate not the people who are just like us"

Yeah the people are just like us, mostly sheep, in fact in the case of anyone we call Enemy like North Korea, they are 100x the sheep most of us are, if your too nice to them they will absolutely follow any order given to destroy you

What is war with Iran really about? Oil domination, who makes the most off supplying China and India with Oil

we all know that, nobody is fooled

But in the end even if it is "wrong" as an American do you want US in control of the monopoly or an Islamic Fanatical regime to have that money?

There will always be some ISM in charge and I happen to like my ISM a heck of a lot more than That ISM

Sure when we fight innocents are killed but we won't kill of convert everyone, we have a lot of stupid laws but all they do here is take money not chop my hands off or hang me, Our culture winning wont involve the rape of all the women and killing of all the males cept maybe slowly via Mc Donalds lol

Seriously, BRAINWASHED? MANIPULATED? Just as much and not any more than all the emo fools that think they are of some higher consciousness and completely tooled to be PC by other branches of the media.

The world never really changes, it's pretty dog eat dog and that sucks but at least it's real, I know they dehumanize our enemies to make it easier to do what has to be done, when I eat a steak I don't have to look in the cows eyes either, it helps

Love Iran?

I can't, we have to kill them, their Ideology can't coexist with our own, there is the financial future of my kids and their kids kids to think of and in all reality their crazy old ruthless bastards are even scarier than the ones over here thy believe in Kill and convert and their sheep will follow even more so than our will which means my bloodline would die, my kids

In the end I don't care I'm in it for me and mine, i'm aware we are animals and will fight over resources if we have to, they don't need to feed me any propaganda i'd support the effort because i'm not brainwashed by the media or any contrived pc new age crap either, i'm a realist, I know my steak has eyes, I choose not to think about it because it feeds me and I like to survive.

Every science fiction author has written on this, the species that evolves to perfect vegetarian meditative peace and serenity.... Typically they get over run by the orc like turgs of sector 9 who proceed to eat them alive

So screw Iran, the posters here are right, we are all Human beings and that's why they should scare us, let them win they will be no different to you and likely worse, there won't be a "Marshal plan" for us if they blow an EMP and win ROFLMAO, not with these guys, it will be death and rape of the infidel, we have more compassion in the end, just what I see written here by Americans proves it, so keep the compassion, but don't be a stupid fool either, sometimes you have to kick some ass to survive, sometimes morally it's totally wrong but in the end you can be as "enlightened" as you want it doesn't change the guy staring you down, not one bit.

We have the wealth and capacity and comfort to be "enlightened" because we kick the # out of anything that threatens it, that's the real.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You keep calling me a lefty, but I don't think you really understand what that means. I am with Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine, who both argue that we should not get involved in other countries' problems. Are they leftists?

Another thing to think about, is that in the 20th century, the democrats were the party behind almost every major war. Currently we have democrats like Hillary Clinton agitating for war with Iran. Seems like you enjoy the company of leftists.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

You know your whole post falls down when you consider that Iran has not attacked anybody. All nations have their elites, sure, but this does not mean that all nations should battle to the death, nor should all people in a nation choose to march into death's maw for the elites of their nation.

If you really believed this you would be insane and you could justify anything.
edit on 14-2-2012 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
All this hysteria about Iran.I notice all the talk about either a war or how something must be done about the Iranians always seems to heat up around an election year you have everyone from Obama to Romney ranting about national security and all of the rest.What they want is to install another Shah to go along with their collection of pet dictators who owe their power to the US government.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I was going to post a bunch of facts and tidbits to the OP, but the others in this thread have done a perfectly thorough job of dismantling this absurdity.

PWNED

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How bout we just send seal team 6 in to Kahmenie, and A-jad's palaces, take them out, and let Iran do what they will. lets avoid war, and take out the problem.

some of you may hate how a Jew here or a Jew there is rich, and may have your stereotypes firmly implanted in your minds,

but I don't see anywhere about Netanyahu or the "Zionist regime" as some of you call it, killing people for being gay, let alone other things.

As the videos from earlier show, this is happening.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Sure, he doesn't kill gays, he just kills people because they are Muslim.

Don't be naive. People don't hate Jews merely because they are rich. People are critical of usury, central banking tricks, and infiltration of the US government by people who owe their allegiance to another nation.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Silly thread but I’ll bite.

I doubt anyone “loves” Iran like I doubt anyone “loves” America. Iran may have some crackpots in charge but let’s not forget George Bush!

Iran wants Israel wiped off the map.

Not true. But America did wipe Nagasaki and Hiroshima off the map. Oh, and Hillary Clinton wants to “obliterate” Iran.

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries

Donald Rumsfeld shakes hands with Saddam Hussein. CIA train Osama Bin Laden.

Iran creates suicide bombers

America indiscriminately kills people with drones

Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements

Advancements in which direction though? If you’re implying weaponry America already has nuclear weapons (and has used them against civilians (see point1))

Iran creates stealth flying boat...

America’s had stealth for decades.

Iran sends Obama model toy drone

US/Israel sends assassins to Iran

Iran will not stop nuclear program

Neither should it, no one else’s business.

US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks

Iran needs to be quick and develop those nuclear weapons (if, indeed, they are working on them) to create a level playing field before the US/Israel cabal start their unprovoked attack.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Iran tried to trade low grade uranium for 20% enriched to multiple countries and it failed every time. They have a legitimate need for nuclear power for cancer patients and that is true. They don't pose a threat to western civ, they are just militarizing because they feel threatened. They are an ancient people and don't want all their land history and people blown up by bombs like what happened to their neighbor, I may take heat for this or maybe everyone here already knows but Israel stagnates the process of world peace. There has to be a solution but its hard to see when roughly 6 million Jews are stuck in the middle of an ocean of Muslims. Seriously its 2012 a.d lets stop assassinating scientist and waging preemptive strikes.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join