It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Again.. did not get passed the 1st page of the thread, and don't need to.

Perfect thread for anti-American ATS members to get on and display their hatred for America.. again.

OP, I appreciate the point you try to get a cross, but these people all have different ideas on why they think America is the agressor. Some of them who claim you are only getting your information through MSM while they are getting theirs from their secret squirrel 'I know more than you do' alternative source.

Reality is.. nobody knows what the fcuk they are talking about. Everyone gives their opinion based on what they read, so vicariously their opinion is no more educated than yours.. unless they all have hacked into NSA files and know more than you or I.

I suggest ignoring anti-America supporters.. they hate America reguardless of what goes on. Frankly, I could give a rats ***. Let them hate America.. there's nothing you can do about it. Good post

31b

ETA: I know America isn't perfect.. it has its corrupt leaders just like every other country *cough*Iran*cough*.. and when the U.S. finally gets knocked out of power it will be another country for them to b*tch about, either that or they will be sorry
.. let nature take its course and then maybe you might be able to play the 'I told you so' game.
edit on 13-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Just because people aren't ready to suit up and agree to kill more of our troops in a foreign war that has absolutely no benefit to America, that does not make anybody anti-American.

Anti-Americanism is the idea that we can send our troops off to just get slaughtered for somebody else's foreign policy goals. Iran has not attacked us, and is not threatening us in any way.

Nice try though at fairweather patriotism. You're not fooling anybody, least of all yourself.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
is worse then Iran executing homosexuals and stoning adulterers to death???????

This kind of logic makes me tinkle in my tighties.

We going to protect the gays and adulterers , by killing everyone.

Do you think after the dust settles, these practices will change? Its their culture, not ours.

And after Iran, or before, We have to "Free" Saudi Arabia, their Human Rights Violations are worse.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

is worse then Iran executing homosexuals and stoning adulterers to death???????

We going to protect the gays and adulterers , by killing everyone.

Do you think after the dust settles, these practices will change? Its their culture, not ours.

And after Iran, or before, We have to "Free" Saudi Arabia, their Human Rights Violations are worse.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I don't understand why you people are complaining about the US sanctions, and we should just leave Iran alone, when they are the ones threatening us!

Because we have been threatening them, not the other way around. They've been acting in self-defense.

The U.S. has no right to say which countries can develop nuclear technology, and which countries can't.

99% of what you hear about Iran in the mainstream news is completely fabricated.

And I love Iran, because I love everyone. Like somebody that you call god told you that you should do.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: Some members truly just don't deserve a response.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
Just because people aren't ready to suit up and agree to kill more of our troops in a foreign war that has absolutely no benefit to America, that does not make anybody anti-American.

Oh? The FACT that Iran had a hand in almost every conflict against the U.S. is enough for me my friend. Stop listening to Alex Jones, and reading off of your BeforeItsNews websites.. some times a country really is as dangerous as reported.

Anti-Americanism is the idea that we can send our troops off to just get slaughtered for somebody else's foreign policy goals.

No. anti-Americanism is the peoples hostility towards the policies of the U.S. government. Not really sure who taught you your definition but it's extremely off track.

Iran has not attacked us,

That is true.. they haven't.. yet.

and is not threatening us in any way.

Acquiring nuclear technology IS a hostile act in itself because it leads to the temptation of a nuclear weapon. If you think they won't create a nuclear weapon you are naive.

ETA: How about you live in your little world of denial full of cookies and rainbows, and I'll live in the real world where making a mistake could be extremely fatal.

Don't be an idiot. Iran had nothing to do with Korea, Viet Nam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, or Afghanistan. Stop listening to Karl Rove and get off your Project for a New American Century. Iran is no more dangerous to America than Iceland is.

If you think Anti-Americanism is "hostility toward the policies of the US government" then you have failed in understanding what makes America great. If you are also (as your handle indicates) a soldier, then you are a blood traitor against the Constitution which you swore to uphold to protect. If you are actually on base right now, you are violating US law by engaging in psychological operations against US citizens. Now THAT'S Anti-Americanism!

As an aside, Iran has every right to develop nuclear technology and perhaps even nuclear weapons. They have a rogue state to defend themselves against - Israel - who has never allowed the IAEA to inspect their nuclear facilities.

A fatal mistake would be going to war with Iran. We would be throwing away American lives in order to advance the foreign policy interests of a country that has actually attacked America repeatedly. That country is Israel.

Your fake fairweather patriotism is not needed in America any more. Again, if you are actually a soldier, my opinion is that you should be court marshaled and charged with treason.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
so these thigns make you sick to yoru stomach?

Iran wants Israel wiped off the map. - understandable.. i mean Israel want Iran wiped off the map too and they have long held that opinion of Iran

Iran leader visits Latin American communist countries - Really? this effects your stomach? the idea a leader of a country visits a leader of another country? holy b'jesus, whatever next?

Iran creates suicide bombers - Firstly you mean Islam and secondly you are basing this on very loose claims, and very shakey proof, i mean if Israel can pose as CIA and get attacks within Iran to occur what other proof other than bias media this is the case?

Iran set to announce new nuclear advancements - Again, is this really any of yoru concern, this is somthing every country deserves.. Iran have never in recent histroy entered into a conflict where they are the outright aggressors, do you think this is due to not having nuclear power? i mean they have a highly trained military, i which is equal or better than any other in the middle east.

Iran creates stealth flying boat... yes.. and the UK just created a crazy anti air destroyer class ship, that what other countries do.. america have a huge weapon development budget!

Iran sends Obama model toy drone - the US military were illeagally flying Drone in iranian territority and Iran (with chinese help) captured it.. so they noise up the opposition a bit... thats what happens, it was technically the US's fault.

Iran will not stop nuclear program - Because they have no reason too and we have no right to police who does and doesnt have nuclear capabilities based on our allies.

US is ready with lethal weapons if Iran attacks (YES ATS this is a good thing! Do you not want to be protected?) - Protected?? from what?? really? from what? from Iran? do iran have ships in UK waters? do Russia or China? (iranian allies) what pray tell am i being protected from...

i Really have no feeling of love for Iran, no more than for any other country that is not my own...

i do however feel there is no country which has rights to force sanctions or rules ona country because they are not allies with us or do not follow the same religous beliefs... this will cause a war, not because of what Iran are doing, but because Nato/UN/America will not just drop it and deal with Domestic issues over creating Fake foriegn issues to control middle east Oil and resources.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
give up and love everybody

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Some members truly just don't deserve a response.

Let's debate the issue! If you do not have the facts or moral high-ground to protect your argument......just say that you are misguided and admit it.

I have had to do that a couple times on ATS and in the end you earn more respect from your fellow members if you follow the facts, not party mantra.

Perhaps you have learned something today that shook your beliefs a bit. That's ok. There is more to come!
edit on 13-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I love the people and land of Iran as much as I love the people and land of the United States. It is our so called governments and elites who hurt us and the world. I had a chiropractor who was Iranian, and he was a sensitive and skilled clinician. I would weep for the children and women who would be killed in a stupid war in Iran. Iran is also the birth crib of so many agricultural products. The peach comes from Iran. It is the seed vault of botanical beauties that the rest of the world has benefited immensely from. The pistachio originated in Persia. There are strains of primitive wheat that are high on protein and have unique nut like flavors. It would be like desecrating the birth canal of the world's food crops to bomb this land with depleted uranium. It is the ancient grandmother of the world's fruit trees. We should do all we can to not have war there.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This whole debate comes down to whose been at war with whom and for how long. Just because Iran hasnt declared war does not mean Islam is not at war with the infidel and that governments controlled by theocratic fascists follow the mandates of their religion. Islam mandates that you exterminate the infidel and impose Islam on the world. End of story.

edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
Don't be an idiot. Iran had nothing to do with Korea, Viet Nam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, or Afghanistan. Stop listening to Karl Rove and get off your Project for a New American Century. Iran is no more dangerous to America than Iceland is.

If you think Anti-Americanism is "hostility toward the policies of the US government" then you have failed in understanding what makes America great. If you are also (as your handle indicates) a soldier, then you are a blood traitor against the Constitution which you swore to uphold to protect. If you are actually on base right now, you are violating US law by engaging in psychological operations against US citizens. Now THAT'S Anti-Americanism!

As an aside, Iran has every right to develop nuclear technology and perhaps even nuclear weapons. They have a rogue state to defend themselves against - Israel - who has never allowed the IAEA to inspect their nuclear facilities.

A fatal mistake would be going to war with Iran. We would be throwing away American lives in order to advance the foreign policy interests of a country that has actually attacked America repeatedly. That country is Israel.

Your fake fairweather patriotism is not needed in America any more. Again, if you are actually a soldier, my opinion is that you should be court marshaled and charged with treason.

Definition of Anti-Americanism (make sure you read this now)

First of all, why so hostile?

You weren't supposed to see that post, I removed it because you wanted me to bite your response (and your quick response was obvious) and I did but in all reality you do not deserve a response. BUT since you did..

So we've resorted to name calling have we? I would expect that from an anti-American. You are right I was a soldier at one point, in fact, I made this handle while I was in. A blood traitor? How extremely left are you? In YOUR opinion I violated the constitution (and probably every other anti-American in this thread). If you're so pro Iran go move there.. nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Who are you to tell me what I know and don't know? I have seen things during my time over there that proves Iran has been involved since day one. You know nothing except what you read on the internet.. that was my point earlier, you are ignorant.. just because you read stuff others have written doesn't make you scholar. IF you haven't experienced anything more than your conspiracy sites you don't really have a valid opinion.

what psychological operations against the U.S. government? Again, you don't know what you're talking about and I honestly don't have any idea, nor the energy, to respond any more to this ridiculous post. I have my opinion, and you can have yours.. ATS is not a place for you to get on and bash every person who has a different idea of what's going on. You are no better than the idea you have of this monster of a picture you call America.

As far as 'fake farewether' attitudes go.. you really like that expression. Yes, you've made it abundantly clear you didn't like the fact that I could care less what YOU truly think of my country.. whatever man
Like I said.. move away if you don't like it.

edit on 14-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Nah.. that was not meant for you. I erased the prior response, which was for you, because I'm tired and I didn't want to come off as though I had a personal issue with you.
edit on 14-2-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I love Iran because they are a strong statement of strength and resistance to oppression.For those who still say "I am here" despite those who would stifle and destroy them.
I deeply hope our world's maniacal leadership is somehow thwarted by better minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I do not love Iran but I feel that its people should not have to suffer and die because some other nations do not see eye to eye with its government. No country should step in and dictate how another country should be runned/governed. If the people of Iran can no longer tolerate its leaders the people will rise up and topple it and should they request for help then the help given is condoned and appreciated. I have never been to Iran as well as to the US but people everywhere are basically the same. Love is what's missing in the world today and people who are hated throughout history can only dish out hate and destruction because they have not known love throughout the generations

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

They're anti-American and not pro-Iran. They would be for anybody we're against. I'm not against Iranians, just the government and religious fanatics. They saw a prophecy of Armageddon and now they're doing all they can to make it happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

so what?

Americans do not like Gays..

and will not let them join in a Civil or Religious Ceremony..

you seriously think Iran would?

what your point?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

so what?

Americans do not like Gays..

and will not let them join in a Civil or Religious Ceremony..

you seriously think Iran would?

what your point?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This whole debate comes down to whose been at war with whom and for how long. Just because Iran hasnt declared war does not mean Islam is not at war with the infidel and that governments controlled by theocratic fascists follow the mandates of their religion. Islam mandates that you exterminate the infidel and impose Islam on the world. End of story.

edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

Well, Christianity mandates world conversion too (specifically the Catholics) and the Jewish scriptures command them to take advantage of Gentiles, and set up a world theocracy with only Noahide Gentiles as the slaves and Jews as the masters. Doesn't mean all Christians, Jews, and Muslims are terminally insane, but some of each group are.

Don't forget that the west invaded the muslim countries, NOT the other way around.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join