It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love Iran?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Oh , I see your thinking a bit.

Kill them before they kill you.

Ok, after Iran, then we kill Yemen, Then Pakistan, then do a sea trip to Venezula, then swing back to syria.

Have I got your line of thinking correct?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You are not a shill.

A shill argues from facts to sway people to his way of thinking.

You are just a Parrot. Reciting Propaganda from the MSM.

So...im guessing that the MSM created CG graphics to make those Iranian leaders say and do the things that we've all seen them say and do?

They maybe shills, and the OP might be a parrot, but you're simply blind.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Kill them before they kill me? Yeah , sounds pretty logical , if i have proof within accepted morals that they are going to attack me , i have the right according to the law of war i brought up earlier stated in NATO to declare war.

Saying death to america , we want Armageddon , refusing to have a nuclear program monitored (due to their threats of world destruction) pretty much warrants a war to oust their government and shut down their plants of possible mass destruction they are threatening to use.

Their president saying they will rule Jesus blah blah blah , the 12th imam is among us , we must bring this about before he comes and the time is now , has SET A TIMELINE. Which is ASAP. Which makes their threats even more warranted for ASAP action to deny them the ability to act.

You cant get much else besides them actually going through with it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There is a huge double standard that is really just despicable and counterproductive.

Lawyers representing victims of 9/11 terror attacks have filed a lawsuit against a US district court's decision to exclude Saudi Arabia from the list of suspects in the case.

The ruling by the US District Court of the Southern District of New York followed a decision by the US Justice Department to withdraw Saudi Arabia as defendant from the case, replacing it with Iran and the Lebanese Hezbollah.

The original lawsuit filed by a number of insurance companies for the victims and their families, accused members of the Saudi royal family of providing financial backing to al-Qaeda.

The district court threw out the lawsuit, saying that the Foreign Sovereign Immunity Act provided legal protection from liability for Saudi Arabia and members of the royal family for their official acts.

The US Justice Department also filed a brief before the US Supreme Court saying that it did not believe the Saudis could be sued in the American court over accusations brought by families of the 9/11 victims that the royal family helped finance Al Qaeda.

Family members of several 9/11 victims say they were deeply disappointed and questioned whether the decision was made to appease an important ally in the Middle East.

The US government's latest effort to incriminate Iran in the 9/11 case follows another attempt in early October when the US Justice Department accused Tehran of complicity in a plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

Tehran says the media hype against Iran is created by Washington to deflect international attention from the intensifying anti-corruption and anti-corporatism protests in the country.

The US is the main supporter of Saudi Arabia -- one of the most repressive and undemocratic regimes in the world.

SS/HGH

www.presstv.ir...
edit on 13-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Kill them before they kill me? Yeah , sounds pretty logical , if i have proof within accepted morals that they are going to attack me ,

Well ok, right now support in the US is at a low point for a war in Iran, so before we move on to Yemen , we may have to kill a few Americans, you know, Domestic Terrorist, they are everywhere, then we Kill Yemen, yes?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It can be at a low point. This is why we have a representing republic / democracy. Because most people who would vote for these matters in a full republic do not have the resources or knowledge capable to vote on such matters. This is why we have people who has the knowledge and funds to research this for us.

If you don't like that , then probably America is not for you to live in.

reply to post by casenately

No idea what anything you just posted has to do with anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If you would use your head. If you are able to attack America first , then we have failed to DEFEND America.

You attack , kill a couple thousand people , that is not defending America.

You do your best to make sure that doesnt happen.

Use your head.

reply to post by HattoriHanzou

What the hell? I guess you missed the part of 7 years worth of accumulated evidence? Wow , you are ignorant. The stupidity of some people.

They have ruled in a court of law - which makes them liable to damages.

Bah, 7 years my ass. Courts are subverted these days.

Calling me stupid when you know I'm right takes Chutzpah. Did they teach you that one in boiler-room school?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Calling me wrong when we have evidence is not ignorant? Not sure how much more in denial you can get than what you are expressing now.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Kill them before they kill me? Yeah , sounds pretty logical , if i have proof within accepted morals that they are going to attack me , i have the right according to the law of war i brought up earlier stated in NATO to declare war.

Saying death to america , we want Armageddon , refusing to have a nuclear program monitored (due to their threats of world destruction) pretty much warrants a war to oust their government and shut down their plants of possible mass destruction they are threatening to use.

Their president saying they will rule Jesus blah blah blah , the 12th imam is among us , we must bring this about before he comes and the time is now , has SET A TIMELINE. Which is ASAP. Which makes their threats even more warranted for ASAP action to deny them the ability to act.

You cant get much else besides them actually going through with it.

You know there is only one country on EARTH that has never allowed the IAEA to inspect its nuclear program. Israel.

Iran has had literally hundreds of inspections. Israel has had none.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Calling me wrong when we have evidence is not ignorant? Not sure how much more in denial you can get than what you are expressing now.

Your evidence is cooked, just like it was in 2001 when we went into Afghanistan and 2002 when we went into Iraq.

You boiler room types are all the same. Stick to the message, whatever it happens to be on that particular day.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Actually Iran denies us access to their suspected facilities. Israel has too much to lose to launch an attack , one or two nukes and everyone in Israel is pretty much dead. So launching a nuke in a preemptive strike pretty much ensures they engaged in "MAD". Iran on the other hand has a much larger country than Israel and allows for movement and underground access that an invasion can not completely inhibit until later in the war allowing them to hide and escape the country or conduct attacks.

Israel does not have the luxury of doing this.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

link   

'love' Iran?

It's NOT about the country to which YOUR tax dollars are being used to deface, but it's the people YOUR country is cowardly killing. Back in the day a coward was known as the biggest punk on the playground that tried to bully the smaller, less threatning children. Iran is not a threat at all! With a trillion dollar Military with tech that you would see only in dreams, tell me HOW THE H:&@ would Iran be able to attack clear across the world?? IF they even have nukes, what idiot in their right mind would even think to send them, if they KNOW they would get depleted ouright??? It's almost like playin russian roullette with fully loaded - thats suicide.

If you are a US citizen fearing Iran, you're just plan afraid of you're own imagination - what ifs ONLY. FBI, CIA and other agencies are scanning this very site and looking for potential people who are a 'threat' to their plans - GREED. They put sooo much pointless effort in fulfilling the plans of a few rich Jews who are rewarding them handsomely - with this thread you're doing their job for free. They look at you as cattle; work and pay taxes, drink flouride water, and sing star spangled banner with the rest of your future brain dead population, not realizing your own ANTHEM no longer applies to your people. YOU ARE A SHEEP - we need to wake people like you up so that you can learn the truth; to raise awareness and get take back whats ours. They DON'T give a rat about you or your family - get it! Even if you side with them, they still look at you as an animal in the jungle, or no better.

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone reading this, but people who think likewise as the OP really need to be resurrected, because if you follow MSM for the rest of your life, you will one day expire not knowing a speck of the truth to why we are here. It is our brains they need next to extort their heartless plans - and, you my fellow human, are playing RIGHT in the devils hand. Think for yourself.

Peace.

link   

It some how passed in the court of law. So guess it isnt as cooked as you think it is.

link   
I guess from an average persons perspective, iran and isreal dont mean anything to me at all. Except a headache from all the news.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

This is why we have people who has the knowledge and funds to research this for us.

Where are you getting this information, I want to research it a bit.

Please toss me a link.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Its called The Study of American National Government 102 - go to college. Youll have it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

It's a sham.....to deflect our attention. 9/11 has had so many wars waged in its name that it's just shameful.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Its called The Study of American National Government 102 - go to college. Youll have it.

I need current affairs, Like the showdown between Iran and the US.

Where are you getting that info?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Who "loves" Iran?

I certainly dont, however I support the people of Iran and their rights. do not buy the lies and deception from the media claiming Iranians are bomb vest wearing terrorists that are hell bent on killing me and other Americans. Why? I know better. People all around the world wants the same things as me and you, to live in peace and thrive. Just because a few extremist out there want to stir the sh%# does not mean they speak for anyone else.

Because this is a logical fallacy, as well as i have a functioning brain. I see you have been watching FOX news, the hate network. Keep watching it and it will turn your brains to paste. As long as there is a lunatic fringe FOX will always have a fan base. Iran is no threat to me or my family and countrymen. Iran has no affect on my life and it most likely never will. The power mongers and war pigs cant take their blood for oil, world banking monopolization. worthless wars and tyranny and shove it up their @$$!

They want to conquer Persia so bad they can send their own children to fight it!

Yeah right lol

edit on 13-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join