It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizzie Phelan Speaking Truth About Syria, and Lies In Media.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Syria Latest 2012 - British Journalist Visits Syria and Speaks about the truth.

Lizzie Phelan: 'UK moving towards a fascist state'

Lizzie Phelan
bjectivity of reports about Syria is being questioned.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Instead of starting threads where you continually, repeatedly and boringly answer your own posts, why not blog the damn thing and link it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Actually, its starting a thread on an important issue, that has only had a few flags given on the syria issues. I know because I found them and posted on them.

And continually finding the other examples of her voice and work, to continue to bring this issue up. Because I want to see alot more people voicing understanding on it and will continue to bore the world with this terribly uninteresting murder, oppression and fascism that our leaders and NATO are conducting, while gearing up for something nasty on us, by all the signs we live with.

Big [YAWN] for some.

A real zeal for others.

Thanks for showing your stripes to me. We live in a world of unending violence and horror. It only takes us to stand up with dignity and shout NO! We see you! We see what you are, to make some changes. And to not back down.

Too bored to do that, well, that speaks of the wrong elements winning in someone. More machine than man in my books.

As for me, once I heard the twitters and the reports of the children and poisoned water, I've been overwhelmed by this feeling of needing to do something to stop it NOW. And to stop it, it only takes others 1. paying attention and 2. writing in/phoning in.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Also, I really dislike intensely all news or threads that offer horrible problems, but NO SOLUTIONS.

To me, its time to sit down and do what it takes, in a peaceful, intelligent, responsible way to stop the problems, and we all know where they stem. Even people in lineups in the store around here know where they stem.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

To me, its time to sit down and do what it takes, in a peaceful, intelligent, responsible way to stop the problems, and we all know where they stem. Even people in lineups in the store around here know where they stem.

When you were at Wal*Mart, what did they tell you? You know, when you busted into their personal lives a gibberin' and droolin' and spoutin' about "what everyone knows that you know they know?

Maybe they suggested a blog or simply STFU for, you see, it's all too often not the content of what you have to say but the amount of spittle that proceeds it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thanks for showing your stripes to me. We live in a world of unending violence and horror.

This is revelatory?

It only takes us to stand up with dignity and shout NO! We see you! We see what you are, to make some changes. And to not back down.

Have at it. It helps to have an audience when you verbally take on the World but it appears by the lack of any interest from anyone else for "your thread" that you will be given the chance to amuse only your mirror.

Best of luck with that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Shoppers Drug Mart, and Price Smart Foods. Main places to shop. I rarely shop at Walmart, I don't support child labor, though its like choosing between which crime lord you think is the lesser evil when you shop.

And what do they say, they talked NWO (ranging in age for I'd say 70's, in fact of the elderly women was really mad and quite vocal, to 30's.), corruption, wars, economy, eilte, government being corrupt, things getting worse, you know, pretty aware for people out in public, not on forums. And this has been several different occasions now, not instigated by me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I find you to be an oppressor of humanity. You seem to wear this with pride. And I'm not going to shut up for you or anyone. In fact if someone ever tried that seriously I'd get a bullhorn.

Seriously coming on someones thread with slurs and inneundo's ie, bored that I'm posting to bring awareness to this. I should just drop the whole thing eh!

A whole bag of tricks that only certain people use, and the wallmart one is transparent.

Then bringing up Walmarts, assuming I shop there. As if where a person shops, or even their income level, has anything whatsoever to do with the issue at hand.

Sounds to me you have an agenda.

I would love to convert you, but don't have the time. Please consider snipping the puppet strings really soon.

This issue is Life and Death to many and fasicsm.

And we're not going to take it any more. We're waking up, and some of us are very much awake.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Your suggestion of a blog is something I think people should do in every single town, sort of a blog. It should be a non profit maybe, peace councils, individual blogs linking to it, and an alternative media outlet, both youtube videos and interviews, presentations, with a radio broadcast.

And I highly recommend it being set up copyright free, so that once something looks good and is working it can be imported within hours to other communities in a flash.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Missing Link Is Community Involvement: Groups Anyone? Think Local!

Its hard to start something without feeling targeted however.

But with all of their agenda since 9/11, systematic agenda that many of us can see and consider transparent. With WW3 threatened to be drawing near.

We the people need to overcome our fear. And it takes numbers. That brings us back full circle to posting for awareness.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I find you to be an oppressor of humanity.

You find people at Wal*Mart checkout lines and blab to them too.

You seem to wear this with pride.

Wrong...again.

And I'm not going to shut up for you or anyone. In fact if someone ever tried that seriously I'd get a bullhorn.

Then let me suggest that you quit whining about not being ever invited to any parties

Ever.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Did you read the above about 1. not shopping there unless dragged in by a relative basically. and 2. those in the lineup instigated them, the first time it was a business owner who didn't like the service and then the details became very interesting. The lineup engaged in a discussion about NWO and he said he was very much aware of that program and shared complete disdain and anger over the fascism and corruption that they were bringing in by design. Been in a few of them. NOT IN WALMART.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Not a partier my dear. Spend my time trying to report for duty to Higher Self, Family of Goodness above and trying to find the way to be able to get something going without risk, ie. numbers. Don't approve of sacrifices and don't believe in throwing pearls before swine. That expression by the way, the mystery school explains it as meaning that it was information for the few. Thats not what was mean, it means, that most people like having tidbits thrown at them, rabbit hole information, whistleblowers, and treat it like entertainment. What they don't do is support one another, protect one another, and start a movement of loud voices, and just move to the next sacrifice if that person is targetted.

So, we need to wake people up and get the groups going everywhere.

That is the whole purpose for waking up.

News of impending doom is not entertainment.

All these wars that horrifically destroy and murder innocent children CAN BE STOPPED BY US, IF WE SPEAK UP!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't. People know this, so they are just taking as much as they can while they can. If we fight we will not win. They have all manner of chemical, biological and worse weapons at their disposal, we have little protection from. If it really came down to it and they were actually threatened, they would kill us all. You have seen what happens to individuals who do threaten them, they end up in jail or dead.

We are not playing on a level field, and this is not the movies where an ordinary person can withstand all the fires of hell and defeat the bad guys. This is reality, and evil always goes that one step further than good will to attain their goals. The only hope we have is that they destroy themselves from within.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
11,000 posts, all in the one thread.

just wow

The format alone is enough to scare alot of people off.
Try re-formatting your threads into something readable, as it stands it's a hashbash of links, videos and thoughts.

I don't disagree with you , I think this whole syria thing has been cia led from the start. But to be honest, I read the first 2 posts, then saw another 11,000 in a row and thought, ugh. no thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is really disturbing but not surprising in the least bit. This information is out over there, and the perpetrators will eventually be exposed for who they are.

The irony is that, while this is totally a NATO / Mossad led mission to redefine the Muslim countries in the Middle East, it will backfire and totally destroy any chance at good NATO / Israeli relations with any of these nations.

The next countries that will have revolts will be Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Turkey. Just wait and see.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

????? there is not 11 000 posts in one thread.

Also, I'm not a paid journalist. Just an ordinary person trying to stand up for awareness and what is right. I don't feel bad about my ability to express this, nor striving for perfection.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW! Not that I am too surprised though. Good to know there are beautiful women out there telling the truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join