It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizzie Phelan Speaking Truth About Syria, and Lies In Media.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Lizzie Phelan Interview about Syria

Here is really what has been going on, as I've known all along. There is massive genocide and murder of innocent children going in Syria. They were putting it out on Twitter, and it sent me into massive shock waves, children being beheaded, started, instigated by the Cia/Muslim Brotherhood coalition.

Just google Banna (founder of the Muslim Brotherhood which was a minority sect) and Nazi.

This journalist is speaking right out about the manipulation and outright lies and agendas in our medias, about what is happening and the complete falsehoods were are given.

I'm almost too upset, too horrified and just bleeding for these people, to even write about it. No way can we not wake up, not start to challenge our leaders, say NO to their policies and start to not only take our power back but help others do the same.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Its orchestrated by Nato, the real ring leaders of the al quedo in my opinion as well, and many others, and the ones that are behind these so called protestors or revolutionists.

If we don't wake up and start to get a voice. Do we use our voices? Why not? Do something real, speak loud, strident and take back our power and theirs too, support them too, don't you think it will just get worse until we're all under this horrible repressive annanuki type fasicism? Lets get real. Stand up for what is right.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nice find.

I don't think the girl is going to live for much longer, though..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When the first twitter reports where coming in, they said these rebels, cia backed repressive Brotherhood violent murderous rebels, began by first poisoning the water.

This was on another forum, so far all the threads on this forum don't even get much flags and stars. No one is paying attention here and when they do post, most are talking MSN lies.

So someone came on, from Egypt and he said, Oh, they're doing exactly what they did to us. They began by poisoning our water.

Let me ask you this, what rebels or protestors who were trying to free a country would target the civilians and the children there?

Behead and murder them?

And then go into the hospitals? In the hospital a doctor on twitter frantically saying, where do I start. There are over a hundred (If I remember correctly), who do I treat first?

There were cries for help on twitter. Then it also got censored. And shut down for a while.

But the report also came through that they had gone into the hospital, executed the wounded and a doctor and nurse.

What rebels or protestors do this?

No one!!!

We're under the fascists in our own governments doing this to them, and if this is happening there, what do you think they have planned for us?????

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
Nice find.

I don't think the girl is going to live for much longer, though..

This is another thing.

We have to start to wake up our communities. Form peace councils, and educate. Flyers, truth. Local radio blog stations, whatever.

Get some real news on.

We need to have strong loud voices and let the leaders know, we see them truly, we know what they're doing and who they are!!! The Dark Side!!!

Most of all, are we going to just let this attack on others happen? Why don't we stand up together. Protect one another, take the torch, so it shouldn't be just her. There should be so many like her, it would be pointless to target.

And in courts, anywhere when they target for their abusive controlling laws and regulations, we should band together and all show up and tell them pointedly, your're darn right we're in contempt of this court, we have CONTEMPT for all slavers and corruption!!!!

We need to support each other.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
She talks about the brainwashing and marketing campaign, the mind control basically of the Western World, where people spend a lot of money trying to convince us that black is white and white is black.

He brings up, you paint a very dark picture, journalists that are doing the work of secret agencies and a complacent public.

What we're allowing to happen will end up being our own worse nightmare.

If we really work at waking up and even just a thimble full of seeking within to connect to source and deprogram and some higher frequency activities: turning an argument around, being concscious in the moment and not having that road rage, or unkind words, or withdrawing with a simple, "I'm sorry, don't mind me, just a rough day, my buttons are getting pushed easily so lets drop this", just start to choose nature and some mediation maybe (even the media shows the health benefits even for the ahtiests), just maybe we will have some spiritual courage.

Because we're not our bodies.

Don't live in FEAR. Do the right thing. Develop your Love and Conscience. Act with strength of purpose and integrity, compassion and goodness.

We're going to wear this, either directly via a similar horrendous violent oppression here, OR ongoing consequence/karma.

But we shouldn't be speaking up out of that, but for them. Out of Love!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Let me know when she points out the coincidences of

Syria = Sirius (dog star)

Assad = Azazel, Asmodeus, Ass-hat, Royal Fart

add in a few thousand civilian deaths . . . . and why no one is bombing them into oblivion, meanwhile the USA, NATO, UN are blasting everyone else to bits for the decade.

The dark side of the Craft is plain to see for those with proper sight.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Assad is supported by most of his country. But even more so, are the pictures in Syria of women walking around in public without BURKAS.

And don't get me wrong, I don't support any leaders. But ours are just as bad and corrupt.

But its out of the fire and into a fire 10 X hotter.

Worse than any frying pan.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
allafrica.com...

Here she is, after speaking out about the western news coverage, being interviewed by a western news media outlet:

This question is flawed, because what you really mean is that my impressions of what is happening in Syria seem to be strikingly different from those reporters from the NATO and GCC countries [council for Arab states of the Gulf], which have a vested interest in destabilising Syria. Of course my impressions are actually shared by the majority people of this world, from those countries outside of NATO and the GCC and particularly those which are victims of these powers. But because they do not own a powerful media their voices are drowned out by the impressions of the minority reflected in the mainstream media of the NATO and GCC countries.

So in relation to my sources, I find my sources through a number of different means, but my main means is I talk to ordinary people everywhere I go and in Syria this is not difficult because people are really keen to speak about the crisis in their country, especially to foreigners who they feel strongly have a false impression about their country and current events. This was overwhelmingly, but of course not exclusively, the point of view that I encountered. And this is reflected in my reporting.

In fact, like in Libya, I was so overwhelmed by the volume of people that wanted to talk about their anger at the fabrications in the media of the NATO and GCC countries that my colleague Mostafa Afzalzadeh and I decided to make a documentary so that we could reflect what ordinary Syrian people are really saying. This documentary will actually expose how, if it was not for such media, the crisis in Syria would have been over before it started and the people of Syria would be living in peace now.

She then continues with, if the western news which is so determined to find support for these repressive region type revolutions being in the best interests for the people, they will ignore 10 people who tell a different story and then only publish the next one who says what they want to hear.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is her youtube channel:

www.youtube.com...

I for one admire her courage in this, and really hope other foreign interests can keep the balance here.

However, this is not being said in any way to suggest I am not waiting for people to truly wake up all over the world and gracefully, in a non violent manner, stand up to all the leaders, religious leaders and oppressors and say No, we're free and we're not going to follow this any longer, we don't support you, and start to work together to carve peace and equality.

But once again, no rebel in the cause of justice, no protestor would poison people's water and attack civilians and children!!!!

These are NOT the resistance!

BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL KNOW THEM!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

"We are all Bashar al-Asad"

Aside from the obvious propaganda here, Noora is speaking up, and not wearing headgear.

The people of Damascus are beautiful.

I want to see things get better for everyone, not turn the clock back thousands of years into primitive repression.

Why does the western nazi leaders want to put the world back thousands of years? Have you ever asked yourself that, who's strings are they dancing too?

The womens plea to Obama, pointing out they want to have fun, ie. she means freedom and not living under burkas, able to drink if they want too, and please, please we want to return to our lives. Ie they don't want this Brotherhood repression.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If the people behind this are our own governments, then really what do you think they would do to us if we woke up to an extent we could actually threaten their power? We have seen what they do in other nations, so you can bet they would do the same to us.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Worse. Its not by not waking up. If we can in slumber, asleep at the wheel endorse this, or turn a blind eye, then we're really going to be in for it!

The parasite elements that the leaders and elite serve cannot stand high freqeuncy awareness, the frequency and vibration of Love, Joy, Humour, Freedom, Happiness, Speaking Up With Grace, not Violently, they can't stand in that frequency. It might take some time but we would win!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do you notice something different about the women here. I like what I'm seeing thank you very much.

Attractive Women in attractive form fitting pants and holding hands dancing with men.

Lets keep that up and never allow them to take our power away!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Syrian actor speaks at Damascus demonstration

This is really made to drive the message home, because they do not want what happened to Egypt and Libya, a complete betrayal of freedom, to occur to them.

And its all NWO.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't believe they're truly free, as we are certainly free either, but I do understand this people standing up strongly to support any policies that give them more freedoms than the repression of Sharia Brotherhood. They don't need this against them either.

TPTB are determined to bring n NWO and a repressive blast from the past for whatever survivors they deem fit to survive, and probably have huge wars planned.

They also seem to be determined to bring in prophecy and revelations.

Isaiah 17 1

he burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The New York Time Interview, I think that article above is the same.

Lizzie Phelan Interview in NY times

He looks like he is wearing lipstick. Wants to keep his image perky or something? Really.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Indepth update (30/012/2012) on Syria from Lizzie Phelan on Press TV

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She makes a really good point, when its brought up if she supports the governments of these countries and does not see the 10 people speaking up for support, versus the 1 voice taken by the west as simply cowed down to the regime.

She cites the numbers that die in our jails and who are targetted here, that far outweigh the very tiny numbers there, and that we are in actually worse countries in how our leaders treat its citizens.

Another point I picked up was with regards to our protests.

Look how our protesters are treated. Now what would happen if they were armed?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Lizzie Phelan: 'west tries to create chaos in Syria'

This has to end, its NWO end time goals.

Laura Eisenhower shared how an illuminati insider had mocked humanity for believing the lies (ie media, governments, etc) as if deserving what they get.

And I loved what she said, for I've said the same. People have the right to be open, honest, to trust others, to expect safety and a good world. That is our nature, and that is VIRTUE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join