It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gov. Sarah Palin :CPAC Keynote Speech - Outstanding!

page: 1
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Gov. Sarah Palin gave a great CPAC speech!

Standing ovations during the entire speech. Conservatives have momentum.


She was introduced in this longer video.

- Sarah Palin CPAC -




posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
I'm sure you'll get a ton of flack on this thread, but I'd have to second your thoughts on Gov. Palin.

I wish she was running.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
wow. the republican party is a joke.

i cant believe i used to align myself with people like her. glad i see through the 2 party BS now.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 
I'm sure you'll get a ton of flack on this thread, but I'd have to second your thoughts on Gov. Palin.

I wish she was running.



Didn't take them long to move the thread.


I was expecting it.
------
Be sure and watch the link i put at Breitbart. Sarah received a great introduction.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
wow. the republican party is a joke.

i cant believe i used to align myself with people like her. glad i see through the 2 party BS now.

Just for grins, what policies of hers don't you agree with?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would like to politely disagree. I listened to the speech live and it was filled with the same-ole rhetoric and emotional knee-jerk hogwash.

Why Sarah Palin is so highly respected by the Republican party is obvious, she perpetuates the agenda, but those of us that look at their actions as leaders and towards constitutionality.......well, respect is not something I would give to her.



Conservatives have momentum


It depends on your definition of conservative. My definition of conservatism leaves very few people within the GOP to earn that label. Based on their liberal spending and emotional decision-making tendencies, I would call them just that: Liberal!

True conservatism is quickly becoming a relic of the past, making way for fascist totalitarianism.

As a Republican myself, I can safely say that the GOP has no momentum except the downward spiral it has thrust itself into this election cycle. They (we) are a joke....and so is Sarah Palin.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DankKing420
wow. the republican party is a joke.

i cant believe i used to align myself with people like her. glad i see through the 2 party BS now.

Just for grins, what policies of hers don't you agree with?


This election will be about the -size and scope- of the US government.

Capitalism -vs- Anticapitalism

It's as simple as that.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


Sarah is a genuine conservative.

Mitt Romney said the word conservative about 27 times but - nobody - believes him.

--------

If Sarah runs it will be Sarah Palin/ VP Newt.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


her position as an establishment politician



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


anti capitalism ha. more like bringing the government down to size so they stop infringing on our rights and causing mayhem around the globe

if palin were to run with newt as her VP you'd be trying to get dumb and dumber elected
edit on 13-2-2012 by DankKing420 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420
 


It won't work.

The USA is and always shall be an economic and military superpower.

This time next year Obama will be back in Chicago.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


cant be a military or economic power when your broke.

i mean thats basic highschool economics right?

the soviet union spent itself into collapse. the United States got lucky. We are next
edit on 13-2-2012 by DankKing420 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 

Romney is not a conservative, that's for damn sure!

Palin is conservative? Ok, then why didn't she endorse a conservative candidate that has a history of voting against government spending, government control and would adhere to conservative ideology regardless of the political climate?

Palin is so conservative.....she endorses Gingrich!


Palin is a manufactured propaganda tool! She was paraded out with McCain, after leaving halfway through her first term as governor, just to make the GOP somewhat appealing to the voters, and then after they got whooped by Obama she ran to FoxNews to get an "analysts" paycheck and a sweet book deal.

Palin is conservative?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


cant be a military or economic power when your broke.

i mean thats basic highschool economics right?

the soviet union spent itself into collapse. the United States got lucky. We are next
edit on 13-2-2012 by DankKing420 because: (no reason given)


We're not broke.

Our GDP is over $15 Trillion.

The US economy is the envy of the world. The Germans are buying our T Notes!

We have the most valuable companies on Earth.

Apple, Exxon Mobil . Intel, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Johnson & Johnson.....etc.

Our future has never been brighter.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 

Romney is not a conservative, that's for damn sure!

Palin is conservative? Ok, then why didn't she endorse a conservative candidate that has a history of voting against government spending, government control and would adhere to conservative ideology regardless of the political climate?

Palin is so conservative.....she endorses Gingrich!


Palin is a manufactured propaganda tool! She was paraded out with McCain, after leaving halfway through her first term as governor, just to make the GOP somewhat appealing to the voters, and then after they got whooped by Obama she ran to FoxNews to get an "analysts" paycheck and a sweet book deal.

Palin is conservative?

Romney looked like a complete fool at CPAC.

Sarah Palin mentioned that on Fox News Sunday. Everybody knows Romney/Gordon Gekko
is masquerading as a conservative.

Newt has grown wiser with age. Newt crucified the EPA in an earlier debate.
I think the EPA will be the first agency to be thrown out into the street.
Newt is telling the truth. Just listen about the EPA attacking Americans.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


It's clear that you are set in your ways about Palin/Newt, so it does no good to compare their records or ideas next to a real conservative ideology of less spending, less government and civil liberties.

Conservatism has become a generalized term of what it means to be Republican. What does it take to be considered a "conservative" in the new GOP?

You have to believe in war.....and Jesus. Everything else is just fluff to them. They talk about less spending, but when they are in power they spend as much as the liberals. So don't come crying to me when they don't do what they said they were gonna do and help drive this country into the gutter.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


It's clear that you are set in your ways about Palin/Newt, so it does no good to compare their records or ideas next to a real conservative ideology of less spending, less government and civil liberties.

Conservatism has become a generalized term of what it means to be Republican. What does it take to be considered a "conservative" in the new GOP?

You have to believe in war.....and Jesus. Everything else is just fluff to them. They talk about less spending, but when they are in power they spend as much as the liberals. So don't come crying to me when they don't do what they said they were gonna do and help drive this country into the gutter.


You have 2 choices: Palin / Newt = unemployment rate less than 5%.

Obama = unemployment rate 11%

Think long and hard and then choose.


BTW, the green bar surpluses will return under a Palin Administration. I'm sick of those really long red bars
Obama has had on his watch.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DankKing420
wow. the republican party is a joke.

i cant believe i used to align myself with people like her. glad i see through the 2 party BS now.

Just for grins, what policies of hers don't you agree with?


For double grins -- what policy does she have -- all I have ever heard were bumper stickers.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DankKing420
wow. the republican party is a joke.

i cant believe i used to align myself with people like her. glad i see through the 2 party BS now.

Just for grins, what policies of hers don't you agree with?


For double grins -- what policy does she have -- all I have ever heard were bumper stickers.


Bumper stickers? Oh yeah.....Hope & Change.


That one worked out really well.

-------
A clear majority will vote for ABO on November 6th 2012.

Anybody But Obama



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DankKing420
wow. the republican party is a joke.

i cant believe i used to align myself with people like her. glad i see through the 2 party BS now.

Just for grins, what policies of hers don't you agree with?


For double grins -- what policy does she have -- all I have ever heard were bumper stickers.


www.issues2000.org...

What you call bumper stickers, I consider no BS.

Speaking of bumper stickers, how's that "hope and change" working out for Amrica?

ETA; didn't see the above


edit on 13-2-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join