It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest 9/11 Documentary - Proof 9/11 was an inside Job

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Because he didn't care about the poorer residents in New Orleans. WTFU.

No, I've watched big fish in little ponds with power and nothing happens by chance.

Nothing.

If one of Bush Jr.'s daughters had lived in that area you better believe they would have had water.

As it was Bush waited for four days to get water to them..............four days is the limit a human body (in good prime condition) can go without water.

A old person or baby - and you're looking at medical "issues".

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by ofhumandescent

We're talking 2.3 trillion dollars............and the military is not held accountable?

It must be the six week mark!

Every six weeks some one brings up the 2.3 trillion. And every six weeks some one has to explain the real facts about it. It's like a never ending cycle of flushing the BS down the bowl.

So the big bad Bush government pulled this whole thing off without a hitch.
But they couldn't get water bottles to the Katrina victims.
How can that be??

Simple, They didn't care about katrina victims.

Woops, someone beat me to it.
edit on 17-2-2012 by andersensrm because: Oops

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
its too bad we argue with each other about this topic but come to the same conclusion that there is no way a bunch of pissed off muslims could pull this off. i agree that it was an inside job but sadly the ones responsible will never admit to it. those greedy bastards started an eleven year war by killing americans and are still laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
lets keep this going, people need to know this...

the world needs to know

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
15:50 made me exclaim ''WTF''.

It'll really make it easier to argue with ''sheeple'' in the future.

The part of the video starting at 6:45 made me exclaim WTF. You can clearly see what appears to be some sort of chemical reaction happening. It burns fierce, and you can see the sparks.. and then the entire beam collapses at that point.

This makes, for me, the thermite theory much more plausible..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Simple, They didn't care about katrina victims.

I'm quite sure they didn't. But once the bad press started they really cared about that. And they were still too incompetent to sort it out in time. If they could have pressed a button and sorted it all out in an hour they definitely would have done, if only to save face. The fact that they couldn't does speak volumes about their abilities.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alex505

More likely are the chemical oxygen generators on the aircraft

Generate oxygen for passengers in case of decompression accident using reaction between potassium
perchlorate and iron powder

There are one of these generators for each seat on plane

Heat from fires set off the chemical generators

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here is video from NTSB (National Tranportation Safety Board) showing fire involving one of these cannisters

www.youtube.com...

Was produced in response to Valujet crash in Everglades when shipment of expired generators in cargo
hold ignited and sparked fire casuing plane to crash

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
WTC Demolition Flashes and Explosions

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

The people in the window frames, shown in the beginning of the clip, are obviously photo-shopped in.

A person could stand upright behind the window panes in real life.

In relation to the ca. 4 foot height of the steel spandrels, the man sitting in the crouched position would then be 10 foot tall or more if he stood up!

The windows should be taller in proportion to the spandrels, and in proportion to the 12 feet floor spacings.

One should naturally wonder about what else could possibly be photo-shopped in the video!

Cheers

edit on 24-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy

The people in the window frames, shown in the beginning of the clip, are obviously photo-shopped in.

In relation to the ca. 4 foot height of the steel spandrels, the man sitting in the crouched position would then be 10 foot tall or more if he stood up!

The windows should be taller in proportion to the spandrels, and in proportion to the 12 feet floor spacings.

One should naturally wonder about what else could possibly be photo-shopped in the video!

Cheers

Interesting. I didn't know photoshop had 3d animation functionality. Maybe you could find something a little more realistic to base your criticisms on?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by djeminy

Cheers

Interesting. I didn't know photoshop had 3d animation functionality. Maybe you could find something a little more realistic to base your criticisms on?

You're right of course. "CGI" would be a far better description of what we're seeing, and that was really all you needed to correct me on!

If you, by your further comments, are trying to tell the readers that the close-up of the people, at the 47 second mark in the video, should be seen as a 'realistic' showing of a real event, then it's you my friend who obviously got the 'real' and 'realistic' problems.

Btw, there exist other 'photo's' on the net showing other people in WTC windows just as preposterous as what we see in the video above.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

TextThe video evidence (which is ample) clearly shows the fuselage of BOTH airliners entering the building and not coming out the back... Why would you even think you should see bodies? Most of them were likely incinerated on impact and those that weren't were likely still strapped into their seats, lodged in the structure of the building until it's collapse. There is really no logical reason for the government to use remote controlled airplanes. Whats the point? If they are willing to kill 3000 U.S citizens, Why bother disappearing the passengers of multiple airliners and pulling some crazy switcheroo? The point being if they are psychopathic enough to kill that many people, a few airliners full of civilians is nothing to them. There is ZERO logical reasoning behind these claims, and by espousing them, truthers only hurt their own cause. signature: "Common sense is neither priestcraft nor state policy." - William Hazlitt
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You yourself admit that the government is involved. If there was somebody inside the cockpit flying the planes that hit both WTC's, then who volunteered for that job? It would either have to be a Muslim terrorist or one of our own operatives, and quite frankly if I was a Muslim terrorist and asked by a U.S. agent to fly a plane into one of the twin towers so the U.S. could start a war against your Muslim brothers and steal your oil I'd be like f you dude, fly it yourself. Not only that, the U.S. agent would need to recruit four people to do the job since there were four planes crashed that day. Highly unlikely.

And how many of our own operatives would gladly volunteer for that job? Maybe one in a million, but there's the risk that he or she would get a guilty conscious at the last second and not finish the job. So if I was in charge of this operation, I'd go with a remote controlled plane. That's my opinion, and plenty of logic to it. Whether or not there were passengers on those planes, no one will ever know.

Other than that, good video, can't wait to see the next installment.

edit on 4-3-2012 by BigBossWorm because: Quote

edit on 4-3-2012 by BigBossWorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
this is proof....proof, proof..

now share this with the masses

thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

excellent video right there...

so much proof now, lol, wow....

just a mtter of time before all know...

keep on sharing, this must be known by all...

next step is to follow the money, get ot the source, get to the masterminds...aaron russo knew one person behind it

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have no intention of debating this issue. Fact is, pretty much everyone has made up their mind about what happened that day.

Anymore, I like watching these videos for any type of footage I have not seen before. Usually it seems like we have seen it all, but I just now caught a glimpse of something on this video that I have not seen before.

So....can anyone explain to me what it is I am seeing at 8:31 into the video??

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I dont think getting more proof is the answer. The amount of proof available is nearly unlimited. I dont think when they did 9/11 they understood the Power of the internet to distribute the truth.

Anyone connected to the internet has a high probablity of finding the truth even if they are not looking for it. The only available option for them is to close the internet down which they are trying to do covertly under various policies being introduced.

If they cannot shut down the web covertly then the only other option available is to do it forcefully by stahing a new war and stating we are under cyber attack.

The internet has won the information war and the public is the Internet, we hold the moral high ground. As for 9/11 only when a solution to the 9/11 issue is found will then American government be forced into compliance.

We need to arrest the criminal bankers.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I have no intention of debating this issue. Fact is, pretty much everyone has made up their mind about what happened that day.

Anymore, I like watching these videos for any type of footage I have not seen before. Usually it seems like we have seen it all, but I just now caught a glimpse of something on this video that I have not seen before.

So....can anyone explain to me what it is I am seeing at 8:31 into the video??

Probably an explosion.. Those flashes are really intriguing

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by Hellas

I dont think getting more proof is the answer. The amount of proof available is nearly unlimited. I dont think when they did 9/11 they understood the Power of the internet to distribute the truth.

Anyone connected to the internet has a high probablity of finding the truth even if they are not looking for it. The only available option for them is to close the internet down which they are trying to do covertly under various policies being introduced.

If they cannot shut down the web covertly then the only other option available is to do it forcefully by stahing a new war and stating we are under cyber attack.

The internet has won the information war and the public is the Internet, we hold the moral high ground. As for 9/11 only when a solution to the 9/11 issue is found will then American government be forced into compliance.

We need to arrest the criminal bankers.

well said

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join