It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden told children 'live in peace in the West'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

So, in other words if you're educated, you won't want to live in an Islamic state?

That doesn't seem to make sense either.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Its a war, kid. Wake up and grow up.

its not a war..

its a joke..

obviously on you..

you probably think Iraq had something to do with 911?

you probably think there were WMD in Iraq?

that there we no New York Police officers that stopped vans with explosives?

or that ISRAELI MOSSAD agents were waiting to film 911?

QUOTE 'OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT"

"The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers PRIOR to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards."

The 5 suspects were actually using a white van and were reported to be headed to the Lincoln tunnel via Route 3. They were later questioned by the NYPD. They were later identified as a MOSSAD surveillance team operating in New York to "witness" the "Event".

now you can't believe that Usama Bin Laden would want his children to live in peace?

just exactly who are you shilling for?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

You argument would work better if Khalid Shekh Mohammed had not been arrested, if Zecheriah Moussiau had not been arrested, if all the terrorists awaiting trial had not been arrested. Since the FBI had a wanted poster listing bin Laden's crimes (but not 9/11, because they admitted they didn't have enough evidence), we can assume they fully intended to prosecute him.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I have my doubts as to if he really said this.

Much of his entire family lived in the US... that's a fact. So how is this not believable?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

So, in other words if you're educated, you won't want to live in an Islamic state?
That doesn't seem to make sense either.

Desperate in making up inferences I see...I never said anything about 'if" you are educated, "you" would not want to live an Islamic state. I am sure it doesn't make sense to you because you pulled that out of your rear end. Tell me where I said that?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Much of his entire family lived in the US... that's a fact. So how is this not believable?

Not saying I dont believe you here, but I only have ever read of very few of his family members that live/lived in the US ever. Could you provide me with some resurces where I can verify that much of his entire family lived in the US as fact?

As far as why I dont necessarily believe this, I explained that a few times in this thread. To me this seems more like a sympathy ploy as to the living conditions of the family now from a concerned relative, the wife's brother.

I havnt said that I 100% do not believe he didnt say this, I just have my doubts. He very well could have.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am pretty sure he
just did not want to see his
own family throw there life
away in a suicide bomb attack.
This does not prove he was some
kind of humanitarian just a hypocritical
douche bag. What is good for the goose
is good for the gander, he should of gave
them tickets to ride on the planes that crashed
on 9/11. Or at the least bought himself one..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by youdidntseeme

Bin Laden was trained by the United States military to terrorize, but once he saw the light and wanted to break away from the madness he became Public Enemy #1. Saddam, Usama, Khadaffi, all labeled a threat to world peace....so says the most warring nation on the planet. All leaders have flaws-no such thing as 100% approval rating, and while some of the ones I just mentioned may have done evil deeds, have not leaders of the fictional free world done their share of atrocities...imagine the evils done by the US that we are not aware of, as of yet. I do not condone the actions of some leaders, but most of what I know comes from MSM, and the MSM distorts their reports, right?, to make whoever is the current PE a very bad man, right? Because killing women and children who live under the thumb of these PEs is actually setting them free....taking control of the oil is just a bonus...right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The FBI supplied the bomb and even put it together for the first attack on the world trade center.....
Start with that fact and see where it leads you.....
Its a sure bet the FBI assisted the second terrorists too.....(Hani Hanjour et al)
They are on record as having done so.....
Who the terrorists now???
Bin Laden died years ago from his severe kidney failure....
He needed constant dialysis....
get a life

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
the mastermind behind 9/11 was khalid shaikh mohammed, he is currently detained at guantanamo bay, probably a vegetable by now.

you'd figure that with all the detainee's and coercion they'd get a few to implicate bin laden for 9/11 and officially charge him.

they didn't. my guess they didn't charge him was because they were going to assassinate him.

the cole bombing charges were before 9/11.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I personally have no proof Bin Laden did anything to us on 9/11 nor do I have proof he is dead. This is all here say as far as I am concerned. I do know that a bunch of middle eastern men took over planes that crashed. Who paid them and why is still up for debate. The case is not closed...that is for sure.

I would not be surprised if he told his kids to come here and get a good education. For all I know...he was bought and paid for by the US and still is living the good life..... I WANT PROOF! just sayin.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I hear alot of both sides making the same argument. One does not justify the other, either way.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I believe one of his nieces models too.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

She's pretty hot.

His famliy is pretty big, so I don't think we can reasonable say they are all terrorists. If you've got billions you want the best for your kids. The best colleges are still in the West.
edit on 13-2-2012 by antonia because: rawr

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

From Bin Laden to Ron Paul in less than 100 words.

If it weren't for Ron Paul being born in the Congo, and not eligible to become president, I'd consider it.

What? Ron Paul's birth certificate from Pittsburgh? Clearly it's counterfeit.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Kinda funny how our media never shows the pretty parts of Iran, palestine or any other middle eastern country. just the dirt roads and gunfire, not the pretty cities, with normal people functioning.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I guess my question is, can they ever really live in peace?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt that he was a family man. He could have been used as a scapegoat because how would we ever know? Lol off topic but the first part of this thread reminded me of Jerry Springer. All the bleeps lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Go to Europe and America and get a good education

Lol..he had humor

edit on 13-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
war is peace, i think not. Peace is Peace.

the end.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

lol thats naive

you can be any nationality and follow any religion, derp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join