It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You busted us.

You want me to come clean here you go.

Yes, we worship lucifer. Yes, we sacrifice musicians at least once a year. Jachin and Boaz are secret recipes for a baby sacrifice, you know, why let a good meal go to waste.

You may also be interested to know Jay-z is our leader, and we are all prospects for his sweet illuminati gang.

HAIL SATAN

I am a band director. By saying you sacrifice musicians once a year, you are threatening me. Good move. Is this why my net snoop shows my dsl being attacked right now. Keep going and 242, Title 18 is inforced by my legal team in heaven.
edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

It's not disinfo, but it IS hyperbole...

"...have reached the pinnacle of masonry and beyond."

Since beyond the pinnacle means "down the other side" I would assume he's talking about those old racist jerks who drive around in their 88 Buick with the "master mason" plates.

I tell you what though, do NOT play them in Canasta. They will tear you apart. It's like they can see your hand........

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What about the millions of masons who don't live in the united states? Did those people also have their 'evil' fingers in the mix? Please.

As a Canuck, I asked that hours ago. Didn't get a response though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. My country has a national debt. So do lots of countries. I guess the only debt that's Masonicly-generated is the States'.

Tough break, that.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well you would have to be a really high profile musician. Or else Satan isn't satisfied.

Ok no more! Seriously I could pay huge penalties for this!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Its not us man, its the fuzz! We're just trying to stay out of trouble the same as you. Its like Shred said, its all about avoiding the punishments and persevering until its your turn at the top! If they're already after you, then their probably on to us too, I gotta get offline.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

I am a band director. By saying you sacrifice musicians once a year, you are threatening me. Good move. Is this why my net snoop shows my dsl being attacked right now. Keep going and 242, Title 18 is inforced by my legal team in heaven.

That's some badazz case of paranoia you have going there. To say your 'logic' was a stretch would be a stretch in and of itself.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I learned not to talk about masons on ATS, or you get viciously attacked and ganged up on.

I think they all send text messages to each other upon seeing someone say something they don't approve of- "Dat guy said something about us! Autobots roll out!!"

edit on 13-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
SpecialEd , what do you see when you look in the mirror ?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well you would have to be a really high profile musician. Or else Satan isn't satisfied.

Ok no more! Seriously I could pay huge penalties for this!

I know you jest, yet my dsl is under attack. Our families are in this and it's not a game. What you are into is beyond you and I. I am for you in this. Remember what I have shown you here. It matters when the shtf. Come out of Egypy while you still have your breath. 777 888 nitrogen and oxygen.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare

A sinner just like you. I also see a child of God until he is no longer a child. You?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

That's some badazz case of paranoia you have going there. To say your 'logic' was a stretch would be a stretch in and of itself.

Fitz

Paranoia is not in my catalog of emotions. Too interested in things for fear.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Fitz

Paranoia is not in my catalog of emotions. Programming code is in my distal pfalanges. I know a thing or twelve about an attack when I see it.

Doesn't seem to be interfering with your posting now does it? Pretty feckless those Masonic DDOSers, eh? I guess there's just not way on Earth it'd be your ISP pinging your modem? Nah! That'd just be too easy

Fitz

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Fitz

Paranoia is not in my catalog of emotions. Programming code is in my distal pfalanges. I know a thing or twelve about an attack when I see it.

Doesn't seem to be interfering with your posting now does it? Pretty feckless those Masonic DDOSers, eh? I guess there's just not way on Earth it'd be your ISP pinging your modem? Nah! That'd just be too easy

Fitz

Call it a ping or a reset modem. Either way. Snoops don't lie.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I've heard similar accounts on freemasonry, and I must say, this video seems to point out rather clearly that there is little difference ceremonial wise, to freemasonry and witchcraft. I never liked the idea of people keeping secret knowledge from one another in the pursuit of power. If we are to work together, to live in a utopia, then, all secrets, if truly important, should be revealed.

Who knows, maybe freemasonry is just another good 'Ol boys club that practice group sex or other strange/'deviant' sexual acts together and they don't want everyone joining because of this.

Every secret revealed? As soon as everyone will be unable to have negati ethoughts and feelings, id be all for it. In todays world, people will stab you in the back as soon as you should them how to use a knife. No thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

A sinner just like you. I also see a child of God until he is no longer a child. You?

i see one good lookin sombitch

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

i see one good lookin sombitch

That's good. A clean cup is always good for something. I try to carry mine with me daily. Staying away from the baked goods so I can keep my figure.

Have you read Genesis 40?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yeshua, Holy Ghost, Elohim, bring love into these Mason's hearts and minds. They need to find the true love from divine creator. Then they will able to heal, and feel the true glory of God. Please, in honor of your love transform these Mason's into true Disciples if this is your will. As a struggling, sinning human, I hope you also you stay in my life. Mason's are slaves to two masters, which many of us are. They do use the three main holy books representing Allah, Jehovah, and God. If you would like to learn more, just ask a Mason. I have known quite a few Mason's in my life, and they even asked me to join. I have felt the touch of Jesus on my two fingers in my right hand. This power of Love through the Holy Spirit is the strongest force I have ever felt, experienced, and or heard of. Cor:13 is scripture that backs what I felt. Once you feel this Love, it is so powerful that you learn all you need is Love. So mr. Mason, if you have any connection to the Divine, I suggest you ask of the Love that I (Matthew Odlum) first received in 2004. Ask for yourself about me, the angels watched me as the Devil tried to tempt me. I turned him down for Love, he offered me a lot. But in my heart, a lot is nothing if I can't experience Love. When you mention Love to the devil, its almost as if he doesn't understand what it means. This is the most truth you will ever hear mason, that is outside of your Bible. Peace and Love to All.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Mattodlum because: Spelling error

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
im beginning to think the theory of this whole site being run by freemasons holds merit. look how quick these 'moderators' jumped all over the OP.

even when hard concrete evidence of anything comes forward regarding masons, its always trampled or deleted. way to prove our point guys.

clearly freemasonry is the touchiest subject here on ats.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
op is confused, open your mind brother.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Aliester Crowley (Freemason)...

...of an irregualr lodge, who, upon trying to join the United Grand Lodge of England was denied membership and consequently did not become a recognized Mason. Try sticking to the facts when you launch into one of your religious sermons because liars and deceivers need to be saved before I do. Look in your own mirror and see that your unfettered zealotry has caused you to be duplicitous and perfidious.

Of course most Masons are not connected with the few Illuminati groups who have infiltrated Freemasonry. So your post is inconsequential.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join