It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Good grief, like Charlie Brown used to say, write down the numbers from 1 to 9, assign letters to every number from A to I, continue in the second row from J to S, do the same in the third row for the rest of the letters. Now every letter has a value. Go back pick up the Bible and occupy your mind with Cabala, please get back so you will probably be able to tell me what you have discovered. Good luck

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And night, night to everybody else

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You claim to be very religious, and you seem to have a lot of knowledge albeit some of it very fringe, but I trust you know your Bible and your Christian Faith.

So....... why does an omnipotent, all-powerful, all-knowing being need to assign some number to itself, and to us? All of this creation in 7 days, yet there is some great power struggle between dark and light? Why?

And no Masons are going any direction away from Christ, I said earlier that the vast majority of Masons are strictly Christians such as yourself. The majority of my Lodge is Christian in faith. The Masons on the internet are a little more diverse, because we do a lot of research and we are bombarded by people such as yourself quite often, so we have a unique perspective in comparison to most Masons. Nobody is turning away from Jesus though, but our fraternity is not strictly a Christian organization, we are accepting of all faiths.

Carbon is the sixth element because it has 6 protons in the nucleus, this isn't some random coincidence.

None of the Masonic symbols I'm aware of have anything to do with the number 6? The pillar measurements are straight out of the Bible from the building of King Solomon's Temple, surely you don't have a problem with Soloman do you? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about sometimes, but it certainly isn't Masonry. I could go through the whole list of operative tools and symbols from the degrees and lectures, as I'm doing in my mind right now, and I can't think of a single number 6.

You've outed yourself as a junkie of half-ass internet videos, and as someone that is not interested in fruitful and honest discussion. If you really want to know about Masonry, why not join a Lodge? You are a Christian, you would be welcomed to Lodge, you could learn the catechisms, you could go to open books, all of the secrets would be opened before you. I'm afraid you might be sorely disappointed in the lack of drama though.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A high level(30+) ex-mason once said this about masonry in an interview : "The intellectual structure of the masons is elitist and arrogant; the driving force behind its activities is the fear of punishment, not a personal feeling of what is right and wrong; one of the things I was taught in the masons was that 'the name of Jesus must be destroyed'."
edit on 13-2-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shred
A high level(30+) ex-mason once said this about masonry in an interview : "The intellectual structure of the masons is elitist and arrogant; the driving force behind its activities is the fear of punishment, not a personal feeling of what is right and wrong; one of the things I was taught in the masons was that 'the name of Jesus must be destroyed'."

There is absolutely no fear of punishment in Masonry. The worst thing that might happen is you could be expelled from the fraternity, and even that is extremely rare.

Who said such a thing? How do you know they were even a Mason? Just because they said so?

These threads are so much fun. Even if I wasn't a Mason, my B.S. filter would know where to draw the line on most of these things.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

There is absolutely no fear of punishment in Masonry. The worst thing that might happen is you could be expelled from the fraternity, and even that is extremely rare.

Who said such a thing? How do you know they were even a Mason? Just because they said so?

These threads are so much fun. Even if I wasn't a Mason, my B.S. filter would know where to draw the line on most of these things.

What level are you?

The man was a member of the masons for 25 years and left when he rose up in the ranks high enough to start grasping the true nature of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I am a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason and I asked they guy you are talking about, he told me he never said that.
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

What level are you?

The man was a member of the masons for 25 years and left when he rose up in the ranks high enough to start grasping the true nature of it.

That's what all the so-called ex-Masons say. Too bad there isn't a shred of truth to it.
Some very close and dear friends of mine have reached the pinnacle of Masonry and beyond, and they've shared a lifetime, some of them 60+ years before passing on. Most Worshipful Grand Masters of the state, 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Masons, and Most Illustrious Grand Masters of the York Rite. I've known Grand Masters and Illustrious Potentates that also served in the highest ranks of State Government. Governors, Ambassadors, FBI and Secret Service Agents.

I know that a lot of people think they can watch a youtube video or read some book and get all the answers, but why? Why is an anonymous secret-teller, that has obviously already broken their oaths have any credibility over active members?

Sorry, but there just isn't any truth to the things they claim. They are charlatans and attention-seekers. If they claim to be ex-Masons bound by some oath, and then they supposedly violate that oath to spill some non-existent secrets, why would anyone believe their words? They've already admitted to being liars by their very claim.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A high level(30+) ex-mason...

A "30+ ex-mason"?! Well, I guess that puts us in our place.

The numbering system is usually associated with the Scottish Rite which to non-Scottish Rite Masons means nothing.

What level are you?

For which body/order of Freemasonry?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Shred

What level are you?

That's what all the so-called ex-Masons say. Too bad there isn't a shred of truth to it.
Some very close and dear friends of mine have reached the pinnacle of Masonry and beyond, and they've shared a lifetime, some of them 60+ years before passing on. Most Worshipful Grand Masters of the state, 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Masons, and Most Illustrious Grand Masters of the York Rite. I've known Grand Masters and Illustrious Potentates that also served in the highest ranks of State Government. Governors, Ambassadors, FBI and Secret Service Agents.

I know that a lot of people think they can watch a youtube video or read some book and get all the answers, but why? Why is an anonymous secret-teller, that has obviously already broken their oaths have any credibility over active members?

Sorry, but there just isn't any truth to the things they claim. They are charlatans and attention-seekers. If they claim to be ex-Masons bound by some oath, and then they supposedly violate that oath to spill some non-existent secrets, why would anyone believe their words? They've already admitted to being liars by their very claim.

Absolute, utter, complete garbage. Disinfo or naivety. Have these high lvl masons revealed the steps to you?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

Disinfo or naivety? Coming from who?
Now that is ironic.... I like it!

*snip*

Aaaaa, I almost went for it, I had a huge post typed here, complete with a couple of veiled insults, and some clues to previous posts of mine, but then I realized it was fruitless, and mostly off-topic.

Not biting the bait tonight.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Shred

Disinfo or naivety? Coming from who?
Now that is ironic.... I like it!

*snip*

Aaaaa, I almost went for it, I had a huge post typed here, complete with a couple of veiled insults, and some clues to previous posts of mine, but then I realized it was fruitless, and mostly off-topic.

Not biting the bait tonight.

Sure you did. Very classy exit, bravo.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower

Good grief, like Charlie Brown used to say, write down the numbers from 1 to 9, assign letters to every number from A to I, continue in the second row from J to S, do the same in the third row for the rest of the letters. Now every letter has a value. Go back pick up the Bible and occupy your mind with Cabala, please get back so you will probably be able to tell me what you have discovered. Good luck

Are you a Freemason? You would know gematria well. Don't hide behind disinformation. This website is against it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You claim to be very religious, and you seem to have a lot of knowledge albeit some of it very fringe, but I trust you know your Bible and your Christian Faith.

So....... why does an omnipotent, all-powerful, all-knowing being need to assign some number to itself, and to us? All of this creation in 7 days, yet there is some great power struggle between dark and light? Why?

And no Masons are going any direction away from Christ, I said earlier that the vast majority of Masons are strictly Christians such as yourself. The majority of my Lodge is Christian in faith. The Masons on the internet are a little more diverse, because we do a lot of research and we are bombarded by people such as yourself quite often, so we have a unique perspective in comparison to most Masons. Nobody is turning away from Jesus though, but our fraternity is not strictly a Christian organization, we are accepting of all faiths.

Carbon is the sixth element because it has 6 protons in the nucleus, this isn't some random coincidence.

None of the Masonic symbols I'm aware of have anything to do with the number 6? The pillar measurements are straight out of the Bible from the building of King Solomon's Temple, surely you don't have a problem with Soloman do you? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about sometimes, but it certainly isn't Masonry. I could go through the whole list of operative tools and symbols from the degrees and lectures, as I'm doing in my mind right now, and I can't think of a single number 6.

You've outed yourself as a junkie of half-ass internet videos, and as someone that is not interested in fruitful and honest discussion. If you really want to know about Masonry, why not join a Lodge? You are a Christian, you would be welcomed to Lodge, you could learn the catechisms, you could go to open books, all of the secrets would be opened before you. I'm afraid you might be sorely disappointed in the lack of drama though.

Too close to the truth was I? Let the back tracking begin. Rothchild and voting fraud are on the front page. Better shut down the web. The jig is up. Judgment is coming.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I have been educated this weekend. I hope everyone on ATS reads this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You busted us.

You want me to come clean here you go.

Yes, we worship lucifer. Yes, we sacrifice musicians at least once a year. Jachin and Boaz are secret recipes for a baby sacrifice, you know, why let a good meal go to waste.

You may also be interested to know Jay-z is our leader, and we are all prospects for his sweet illuminati gang.

HAIL SATAN

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Too close to the truth was I? Let the back tracking begin. Rothchild and voting fraud are on the front page. Better shut down the web. The jig is up. Judgment is coming.

Yep. You've got us on the run now. You already turned W3rlied2, he's a goner as soon as our overlords see that post. I got smart and backed out of mine, because I was getting too close to giving up some names and secret information. You guys almost baited me out of it, and I have a family to worry about! I can't get caught up in this crap and disappeared or suicided!

Sometimes the bait is just too juicy and we say too much, but hopefully nobody will see it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'm tired of playing the low Mason on the totem pole. Our masters can come and get me if they chose, I have no children to worry about, but my fience is already a paid member of the illuminati.... She's the priestess or something.

You should have seen that ritual, talk about Luciferians!!!!

The women were partying more than the brethren!

I'm gonna log off now before I give too much more away.......

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Don't end up having an accident like Whitney. Jay-Z could see this, and next thing you know you just don't wake up anymore and it looks like an accident!

Especially if your GF is involved, they can get you in your home! If she's been through the ritual, then she doesn't care about you, she is committed already, you're just a low-level pawn, and you're probably expendable! All the power comes from the woman, and the "G" spot! You have to fix this before its too late!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Thanks guys for the good laugh, great closing ceremony, excellent humor

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join