It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Whining that the US Dollar bill has a pyramid stamped on and hence draw the conclusion the financial misery must be related to the Masons
??? I truly need to make a reference to my first answer to you, go back, research and think with your own brain, please do more research.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I did some concrete block work with the scouts. Not as easy as it looks. Mixing the mortar is needs to be just right, not too wet, not too dry. You have to "butter the block" which means put the mortar on it. But it falls off, or flys the wrong way. I had this master mason working beside me, he made it look so easy. Oh, and then you have to get them all straight...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Come into the light and reveal the secrets if they are true.

That is functionally equivalent to saying that witches float and non witches sink.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

That's Operative masonry my friend.

We are of the speculative ilk.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Oh, my bad.

Big difference?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I've read Spinoza, Kierkegaard and the rest. Rumi, Buddha, the Qur'an and hunnerts o' others.
I see what you did there!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BudleighxSalterton

That is functionally equivalent to saying that witches float and non witches sink.

do you mean to tell me that is NOT the case?

Oh, now I am confused.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
Whining that the US Dollar bill has a pyramid stamped on and hence draw the conclusion the financial misery must be related to the Masons
??? I truly need to make a reference to my first answer to you, go back, research and think with your own brain, please do more research.

The imagery of Masonry is all over the sculptures, architectural and foundation stones, all the way down to the Sphinx on the property. How did that happen again?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

We use the same tools, but we don't spread mud!

We use the operative tools of masonry to allegorically apply them to ourselves. Hence building a temple not made of stone, a living temple.

Operative masons call themselves stone masons. We belong to an Order known as Free and Accepted Masonry.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

And the Sumerian clay-tablets by any chance? Guess my humanistic grand-mother has indoctrinated me for years in my youth " You know the cradle of humanity is Mesopotamia. "

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And the Sumerian clay-tablets by any chance? Guess my humanistic grand-mother has indoctrinated me for years in my youth " You know the cradle of humanity is Mesopotamia. "

On the word of the translator, the tablets may say something entirely different than what we think we know. From the Bible, we are worlds closer to the scribes and their language. By proximity, we are even closer to knowing who from heaven to earth came to deceive mankind. Enoch gives the chronicle. The Sumerians confirm that this indeed happened. The Rothchild's then confirm there is an influence we can verify. I'll go with Enoch and Moses on this. Their character is intact and solidly aligned with God. Not so much on Rothchild. Know them by their fruit. Rothchild and the Experts in the law from Israel are still at work. Evidence is in my court (and theirs in the video). When Christ comes, will the signature be on the property for me or Masons? Who do you swear to honor? Men or God?

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It's obvious you have no intention of ever learning anything you don't already think you know, so I have nothing left to say but BE BLISSFUL! Very very blissful.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by BudleighxSalterton

do you mean to tell me that is NOT the case?

Oh, now I am confused.

It used to work reliably but it may no longer be so effective. The OP should take note of that fact. Granted, it may be the case it has started to work once again as in the gool 'ol days.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hmmmmm.

My Dad had a ring with the Masons symbol on it. The drawing compass with the big G.

I asked him about it when I was young. I think he said it was a kind of club he belonged to.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

By principle I do not swear on anybody (except extreme circumstances given, on my own life) let alone God.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Cool! A pretty common tale as Masonry was much more prevalent in the middle of the last century. My grandfather was a mason, and I've also recently found out that I have two distant relatives who are masons in Ireland.

Here is a link to my Grand Lodge. There's some good basic information about the Order within.

CA Freemasons

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You are very lucky to live in a place where still giant sequoia trees grow. Before one of my very best friends passed away, he was also a Mason, I had a strange dream where one of these giants got cut down and I picked up one big piece of bark, it seemed so light to carry. Never forgot that dream.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks.

Maybe I will call him and ask about it. Must be more to this...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

By principle I do not swear on anybody (except extreme circumstances given, on my own life) let alone God.

Sounds like a riddle. If I were to read the symbols of freemasonry as a layman, what would the riddle reveal?

1) Mankind's number is revealed in the Rothchild video from the Israel Court Building as 6.

2) Carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Our world is built from Carbon. Technology is the fruit of knowledge.

3) Most Mason symbols have three vav's or three sixes somewhere in their image. They are the builders of the technology and related system of commerce.

4) The beast in Revelation would be this number and represent the beast that opposes Christ. Mystery Babylon is destroyed in relation to Baalam's error mentioned in Jude. This is the same place Enoch shows up in relation, one chapter before Revelation. Peter is the Church of the lesser stone (conjunction) and was told, "Get behind me Satan."

5) The members who are Masons here seem to run any direction but to the cross. I am a Christian and chastised here.

6) The mark mentioned in Revelation would have something to do with commerce and Babylonian influence. Egypt is mentioned in all of this as the place where "Our Lord was crucified." Chapter 11

7) The error is said by God to be that of the Pharisees / Sadducees and include a tyranny in government.

These are our clues. How do we read them? Where does this riddle take us?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You've been chastised for your high horse, not because you are a Christian. Get down off it and join the rest of us
on the level.

Once again, I am resigning from this discussion. After numerous attempts to have a normal conversation, and numerous responses that make absolutely ZERO sense, I am officially done.

MODS!!!!! I making a formal request to have my ignore button back.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join