posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by SuperiorEd
By principle I do not swear on anybody (except extreme circumstances given, on my own life) let alone God.
Sounds like a riddle. If I were to read the symbols of freemasonry as a layman, what would the riddle reveal?
1) Mankind's number is revealed in the Rothchild video from the Israel Court Building as 6.
2) Carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Our world is built from Carbon. Technology
is the fruit of knowledge.
3) Most Mason symbols have three vav's or three sixes somewhere in their image. They are the builders of the technology and related system of
4) The beast in Revelation would be this number and represent the beast that opposes Christ. Mystery Babylon is destroyed in relation to Baalam's
error mentioned in Jude. This is the same place Enoch shows up in relation, one chapter before Revelation. Peter is the Church of the lesser stone
(conjunction) and was told, "Get behind me Satan."
5) The members who are Masons here seem to run any direction but to the cross. I am a Christian and chastised here.
6) The mark mentioned in Revelation would have something to do with commerce and Babylonian influence. Egypt is mentioned in all of this as the
place where "Our Lord was crucified." Chapter 11
7) The error is said by God to be that of the Pharisees / Sadducees and include a tyranny in government.
These are our clues. How do we read them? Where does this riddle take us?
edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)