The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 6
21
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Is yours as mouthy as mine?


Probably, but not as mouthy as networkdude, he never stops crying.

It must be the lack of beer.




posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


I will simplify again: The Craft, Religions (whatever color), Philosophy (whatever color) are tools. The spirit of MAN is like your own house, that needs maintenance and building skills, so it does not fall apart and becomes vandalized by the bad decisions we all sooner or later make in our lives. You need the whole tool box to do your job well not just the hammer or the screw-driver and you also might consider lending your tools to somebody in need. This is the whole point, and I am not even a Mason.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


I would take the stand of acceptance, Brother. While you are not my brother In the Masonic sense of the word, you belong to the Brethren of Humanity. There fore no matter what your religion or my religion, should be able to set aside those minor differences in the understanding that a greater force is at work UNIVERSALLY. If we can stop the debate about which religion is the right one, and realize that there is not a wrong one, we can start focussing on how to make the world a better place. Small steps, Superior...small steps.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 



Being the only Christian holding up the banner for Christ in this place, how should I view the Craft? Leave me with a final parting thought.

Relax. That is the final parting thought.
'The Craft' is nothing more than an alternative way to seek assistance from the esoteric powers of nature, and of the deities: God/Goddess, Fire, Earth, Air, Water.
It is not intended to hurt anyone. Think of it as an addendum to 'Christ', who taught to do good to others.
He was a Buddhist, you know.


Seeking the assistance is receiving a gift. I would agree that we should seek the assistance from the authority. Taking is what magic does from the law and from nature. I am not judging anyone. I am speaking the truth of the matter by context to the result. We are 15 trillion in debt because of the taking part done by men in power. They seem to be Masons from A to Z. If not, the water mark left on civilization tells us who was there. It resembles a compass and square. Maybe the Masons aren't responsible. The Jesuits probably left the evidence to incriminate the Masons. I'm sure someone here will blame Israel.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I'm sorry, but Christ is not the "only" way to the Father as the church would have you believe. He was a wonderful teacher, and he is a great religious icon, but there are infinite ways to reach the Father, and Christ is only 1 of many.



So mote it be.


For years, the Masons have claimed Christian views and espoused their intentions and motives as pure. Before this weekend, I was on the fence about it. Being the only Christian holding up the banner for Christ in this place, how should I view the Craft? Leave me with a final parting thought.



Many, many of Masons in the US are Christains like you. Probly the majority of Masons. Some are a little more Deistic like me. Some are Muslims, some are Jews, there are even Buddhists.

Masonry makes no consideration of one's religion, so long as they believe in a Supreme creator.

So, view the craft as an eclectic fraternity of men seeking more light.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
What stand would you take against the National Audubon Society if all their members were influencing Government and Society in the exact manner that Masons are current influencing Government and Society?


At last count there were 5 or 6 members of Congress who were Masons. I fail to see how they are soley responsible for steering us into the economic situation we find ourselves mired in. The people need to step up and take the some of the blame for permitting the policies we have in effect and for being eager to stick their hands out for some free government cheese.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


I would take the stand of acceptance, Brother. While you are not my brother In the Masonic sense of the word, you belong to the Brethren of Humanity. There fore no matter what your religion or my religion, should be able to set aside those minor differences in the understanding that a greater force is at work UNIVERSALLY. If we can stop the debate about which religion is the right one, and realize that there is not a wrong one, we can start focussing on how to make the world a better place. Small steps, Superior...small steps.


I would agree. Leave the failure behind and find the fork in the road. Take the right path this time. How would Masons do it different in retrospect? My answer is to stick to the truth presented in the only Words worth reading and claim both the Name as well as the Character so it's not done in vain. My advice has not changed.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 



Seeking the assistance is receiving a gift.

NO. Seeking the assistance to HELP OTHERS is no different than praying on their behalf. The petitioner has nothing to gain by it except that they might have helped someone else.

I'm not a Mason, Ed, but you really truly have a very negative presupposition about them....and Wiccans. Here in this very thread, you have several who have told you that you are mistaken.

The incredible debt is due to the over-spending of the government.... on wars..... and other such "neglectful of the people of this country" behaviors. It is the love of money: you know, the root of all evil. It is NOT malicious secret rites. Write to your congressmen; tell them what you want.
Stop blaming people who are seeking, with every right to do so in this COUNTRY, their own way to reunite with the Divine. You are not God, Ed. There are many ways, many paths, and we ALL end up there eventually.
Peace



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
What stand would you take against the National Audubon Society if all their members were influencing Government and Society in the exact manner that Masons are current influencing Government and Society?


At last count there were 5 or 6 members of Congress who were Masons. I fail to see how they are soley responsible for steering us into the economic situation we find ourselves mired in. The people need to step up and take the some of the blame for permitting the policies we have in effect and for being eager to stick their hands out for some free government cheese.


"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." Who said this? Does it matter? The water mark of compass and square are on the building called the non-Federal Reserve. The all seeing eye and the incomplete pyramid are on the dollar. Where does the evidence lead?

If I stop posting here, you know what happened to me. This is the way Tyranny works.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
The all seeing eye...are on the dollar. Where does the evidence lead?


Well, considering the Eye of Providence was a Christian symbol first, I would say it leads to.....you.


If I stop posting here, you know what happened to me. This is the way Tyranny works.


Give it a rest. You are not that important that the government needs to 'disappear' you. This type of statement only shows how delusional you are and that you are out of sound arguements.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I'm sorry, but Christ is not the "only" way to the Father as the church would have you believe. He was a wonderful teacher, and he is a great religious icon, but there are infinite ways to reach the Father, and Christ is only 1 of many.



So mote it be.


For years, the Masons have claimed Christian views and espoused their intentions and motives as pure. Before this weekend, I was on the fence about it. Being the only Christian holding up the banner for Christ in this place, how should I view the Craft? Leave me with a final parting thought.



Many, many of Masons in the US are Christains like you. Probly the majority of Masons. Some are a little more Deistic like me. Some are Muslims, some are Jews, there are even Buddhists.

Masonry makes no consideration of one's religion, so long as they believe in a Supreme creator.

So, view the craft as an eclectic fraternity of men seeking more light.


Thank you. There are many good Catholics as well serving Rome. This doesn't change the fact that the evidence is clearly latched firmly to the Masons that something is not right with ritual magic. Masons have their image on the dollar, on most buildings of importance in government and are networked across the globe as a cabal by nature. This has generated 15 trillion in debt. Debt is only created one way. Greed and theft. Wars are run behind the scenes by the banks who are working both sides. The main players in this past practice have been named Warbucks. The white apron is stained.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
The all seeing eye...are on the dollar. Where does the evidence lead?


Well, considering the Eye of Providence was a Christian symbol first, I would say it leads to.....you.


If I stop posting here, you know what happened to me. This is the way Tyranny works.


Give it a rest. You are not that important that the government needs to 'disappear' you. This type of statement only shows how delusional you are and that you are out of sound arguements.


So, I have habeas corpus if I am arrested? Who made the NDAA law? You say delusional on the same hard drive that the owner of this site stores his videos reflecting his worries about the very Tyranny I am speaking of. The NLP and siGil magic is failing the Builders. It only works as long as we are unaware of how the illusion is crafted.

I'm not delusional. I am educated. The choice to embrace truth is on the side with evidence.



edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


There are a whole bunch of people that have watched those documentaries and they are all still around, including the guys that produced them, so relax. Why don' t you pick up Ethics written by Baruch Spinoza instead, this reading is truly going to have a healing effect.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


You lost me


When Masons were founding this country there was little to no debt. We haven't had a Mason president in several decades and look at us now!

I was there when we laid the Masonic cornerstone at my kids elementary schoool. Masons raised a lot of money to help fund the new school, but there are plenty of other schools in the district without the cornerstone, and they are all part of the same district and curriculum. The Masons have nothing to do with the school, other than answering a call when they were asked for help.

There may very well be some global banking conspiracy, there might even be a random Mason or two involved, but that has nothing todo with the fraternity as a whole.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
So, I have habeas corpus if I am arrested?


Arrested for what? Religious zealotry is not illegal, just obnoxious.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


Ritual, even magic ritual, has absolutely nothing to do with the US debt... It bothered me the first time you made that leap, and it's bothers me that after two threads and a combined total of 14 pages, you still are telling us that freemasonry somehow caused a 15 trillion dollar US debt. That's hogwash.

What about the millions of masons who don't live in the united states? Did those people also have their 'evil' fingers in the mix? Please.



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, it's looks like you're getting your balls busted pretty good on this thread, but I wanted to thank and congratulate you on the find. I think that video is really fascinating, and your spiritual synopsis is spot on. Look in the mirror and discern who it is you serve...what's wrong with that. Peace...



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Oh, you two are so going to burn at the stake.
Who's bringing the marshmallows?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
What stand would you take against the National Audubon Society if all their members were influencing Government and Society in the exact manner that Masons are current influencing Government and Society?
And which Masons are currently influencing Government and Society in any way? Name names!!! There hasn't been a Masonic US President since Ford, more than 30 years ago, when the national debt was between 400 and 700 billion. There are no Masons currently on the supreme court; there are only a couple in congress, and to the best of my knowledge, none of them are on significantly important committees.

Where are the square and compasses on the Federal Reserve building?

Why do you have an issue with a trinitarian Christian symbol for God being on the dollar bill?

And WHO are these Masons in positions of power that you're talking about?



posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


There are a whole bunch of people that have watched those documentaries and they are all still around, including the guys that produced them, so relax. Why don' t you pick up Ethics written by Baruch Spinoza instead, this reading is truly going to have a healing effect.


For now, you may be right. The prophecies say different.

Go to Genesis 47:13 and watch pharaoh at work. This is a prophecy of our day and age. Before our true exodus, the rulers will start with the tax, then move to the belongings and land, then move to the slavery. Today, this very day, is there for you to read. You speak of ethics when the rulers are Egyptian lords. Listen for yourself. AUDIO If you want to see the key to who is the cup-bearer and who is the baker, read a few chapters back. They are the thieves on the cross. One repents and the other sticks to his bias against God. If you want to see Israel being awoken by Jesus, check a chapter back. If you want to chronicle the entire tribulation, read from 37-the end of Genesis.

I've read Spinoza, Kierkegaard and the rest. Rumi, Buddha, the Qur'an and hunnerts o' others. They all speak the same direction. When the whole is taken from the parts; the counterfeit from the diamonds, the Bible then shines as the root and source. The bridge between literal truth and spiritual is virtue. Pride blinds. I am not judging you. The subject might, but I am not.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
21
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join