It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyobosha
Apparently the OP (and his sock-puppet) has been banned so he won't be able to demonstrate what you are looking for... Sorry bro.

Incorrect. He is here posting as EnochWasRight. Did you read the entire thread?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Why does it matter that they are both dead?

Because, if you had read his comments more closely, he couched them in the terms of present-day actions. I asked him for names of the people whose 'associations affect society'. 'Affect' means present tense.

Also, the Eye of Providence is traced back to Egypt. Also makes appearances in Buddhism and Hinduism. Stop using that argument.

It's origins may have been derived there but we are refering specifically to its use within a triangle which is without a doubt a Christian symbol. There are no examples of this style symbol (eye within a triangle) prior to the late 1500's/early 1600's let alone Egyptian examples.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Rapha
And, that person was.......God?

No. It was actually Shemyahaza (Hebrew: shem + ya'ah + aza "of the Name of power") who after rebelling against the other fallen watchers with YHWH's direct influence in 2007, received an 'urge' from YHWH to contact me, thereby informing me that my vision was Tartarus and not Revelation 16:10.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Conspirus
If there really is no conflict of interest then do they just ignore these verses below? If they are Christians then looks like they don't believe in or actually know their Bible and the verses that contradict witchcraft and secret societies eh? Probably just those folks who say they're a certain religion because they were born in it.
How many people do you know who claim to be Christian but still shave their facial hair? Not supposed to do that according to the Bible. How about self-proclaimed Christians who wear clothes of mixed fibers?

You're the one saying you can't pick and choose. When's the last time you threw a rock at an adulterer?

Well if you want to get technical, the laws you mention are in the old testament and were given to the Israelites before Christ came not Christians. The Israelites and Christians are different groups. Either way, these laws were obviously in the old testament. Jesus in the new testament brings salvation from sin and gives us a route to heaven. The impossible task of obeying all of the laws in OT is rather difficult I must say. And with regards to the adulterer and stoning, I'm pretty sure Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7). Last I checked, I am sinner and all other Christians are sinners. You are picking and choosing things as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well if you want to get technical, the laws you mention are in the old testament and were given to the Israelites before Christ came not Christians. The Israelites and Christians are different groups. Either way, these laws were obviously in the old testament. Jesus in the new testament brings salvation from sin and gives us a route to heaven.

Jesus, in the New Testament, also states that he is not there to change the Law, which, by logical deduction, means that his disciples should still be adhering to the Law. He also admonishes his followers not to be like the priests who do not follow the Law, but to be unlike them and observe the Law.

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

Get your anti-adultery stones polished and ready.

edit on 16-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Because, if you had read his comments more closely, he couched them in the terms of present-day actions. I asked him for names of the people whose 'associations affect society'. 'Affect' means present tense.

So Edison, Tesla, the Wright brothers and thousands of other historic figures aren't affecting life in the present? Electricity, the light bulb, airplanes, you name it. There is a lot of things and people from the past that are affecting life in the present bro. Any action can cause an effect in the future.

It's origins may have been derived there but we are refering specifically to its use within a triangle which is without a doubt a Christian symbol. There are no examples of this style symbol (eye within a triangle) prior to the late 1500's/early 1600's let alone Egyptian examples.

I believe the issue with the all seeing eye and the dollar has to do with the context of the unfinished pyramid. Either way, the eye of providence is an adaptation of the eye of horus which is Egyptian.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So Edison, Tesla, the Wright brothers and thousands of other historic figures aren't affecting life in the present? Electricity, the light bulb, airplanes, you name it. There is a lot of things and people from the past that are affecting life in the present bro. Any action can cause an effect in the future.

He was not talking about the past, he was talking about the present:

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
...does this make the practicing ritual magic and Theurgy an acceptable practice for men with private associations that affect all aspects of society?

He was speaking in the present tense. Notice the bolded words? Not, 'have or had practiced', or 'have or had affected, but 'practicing' (present tense).

I believe the issue with the all seeing eye and the dollar has to do with the context of the unfinished pyramid. Either way, the eye of providence is an adaptation of the eye of horus which is Egyptian.

Irrelevant. Whether it was adpated from the Egyptians or not to Trinitarian Christians it represented the the Eye of God and the Holy Trinity.

edit on 16-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So you believed some guy who escaped from a mental ward?

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Get your anti-adultery stones polished and ready.

And they called me mad for keeping mine!!

reply to post by Kyobosha

No symbol, such as the Eye of Providence, has no single meaning or use. Cultures all over the world have used various symbols for both similar and different reasons. Look up arbitrary and ambiguous.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
People always speculate on the unknown - ooohhhh Obama is a mason, ask a sfr mason if they think he really is a mason and it's likely you'll be surprised by how little you know or what the importance of what you think really is.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspirus

logically why would any high level mason who's a member here come out and start spilling the beans on what they really know where it counts? It makes sense entirely the behavior of masons here, and why the OP would be banned just for speaking "utter nonsense/rubbish." Is that denying ignorance or is it protecting what YOU wish to be correct despite the ignorance?

The OP was banned for violating terms and conditions of the site. The terms are very clear, and it had nothing to do with the way he was interacting in threads, it had everything to do with the rules. Nothing in this thread has been removed as far as I can tell, and nothing in this thread led to his banning.

Now, as for why high-level Masons would come here and spill their guts? It is because they care. It is because they want people to know the truth, and they want people to ask questions, and they are eager to share information for a fraternity they care deeply about. Logically, why wouldn't they want to share their knowledge and experience? Don't we all look for opportunities to show what we know and enlighten our friends and neighbors with out personal knowledge and experience? Of course they would be here sharing!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think it's important for non Masons to know that we Masons often learn a good deal from our fellow Masons on ATS usually from Non-Masons asking questions. I don't know anyone in the Craft that knows everything, I'm sure some old timers could give us a run for the money but even they stand to learn something new, or at least see something from another point of view.

And for the record, non-Masons out there, if I ever found that Freemasonry was in any way an organized effort to do anything that could be construed as malevolent towards people in general I would want no part in it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I asked you to explain it in your own words, not use wikipedia's entry for the New World Order conspiracy theory.

Here is your original request: "Please explain in detail what these associations and affects may be."

The associations, based on my last post on this, are not confined to Freemasons. It's the overall structure of the Cabal, drawing from many societies and councils, that operate their influence from the wrong side of truth. The result affects us all over time. When we learn to progress on the path of life by mirroring truth to the benefit of self, Objectivism is the philosophy. Most liberals in this world adhere to Ayn Rand's ideal of serving the self first, then watching all the benefits trickle down to the common man. The problem with this is clear. Each man on the Pyramid scheme is also taking from a mindset of Objectivism, which continually sucks the reward toward the top and creates a massive debt at the bottom. Trickle down is not the result, even if Reagan was a conservative.

Why is this so? Very simply stated: All you need is a symbol to figure it out. If you smoke, you get cancer. A debt is created because a reward was taken. If we take, we are a thief. The two thieves on the cross symbolize this. One repented and recognized Christ, the other did not. This is also symbolized in the baker and the cup bearer in Genesis 40. One was destroyed and the other assisted the king with his cup to carry in life. Taking creates a debt. See the results in our economy.

Why, again, is this so? Very simply stated: All you need is a symbol to figure it out. If you suffer the work of a job, you get a paycheck. Suffer an education and you get a better job. This reward flows from the top down, but represents work instead of theft. When we give the work required to produce reward, the pyramid is set right. The top cares for the bottom by working for others instead of self.

Ritual magic is theft. Magic takes and cannot give. It is self driven.

edit on 16-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If you suffer the work of a job, you get a paycheck.

Okay....yeah......

Suffer an education and you get a better job.

Um, no, not necessarily....I have a master's level education and I never had a 'better job'.....

This reward flows from the top down, but represents work instead of theft. When we give the work required to produce reward, the pyramid is set right.

Do who in the what now??

The top cares for the bottom by working for others instead of self.

The top? The top does NOT care for the bottom....or work for others!!....the top works for themselves alone, and damned be the 'others'.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The top? The top does NOT care for the bottom....or work for others!!....the top works for themselves alone, and damned be the 'others'.

Correct. That was my point. The ones who run the world fulfill this verse:

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

The experts in the law are the symbol created by the archetype of the Pharisees and Sadducees. There is a higher calling from a divine nature. The difference between the sheep and the goats will be this key. They key that is suppressed is altruism as mirrored by objectivism. Objectivism is the false doctrine of Liber Al, secret association and ritual magic applied to breaking the law. The law will not be broken, but will break the one who tries. Smoke and you get cancer. Suffer work and you get reward.

"Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4)

The question for all of us is this: Which side of truth do our actions reveal?

John 18

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.

Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

They key that is suppressed is altruism as mirrored by objectivism. Objectivism is the false doctrine of Liber Al, secret association and ritual magic applied to breaking the law.

What? I have read this maybe ten times now, and it still doesn't make sense.
Altruism mirrored by Objectivism.....?? What?
breaking the law? false doctrine? secret associaton? ritual magic?????
Dude, you are seriously out of the bounds of my liberal (see to the needs of the needy) pov. It has nothing at all to do with secrets, or rituals, or laws. It is simply caring that the needy (hungry, homeless, etc) are seen to.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

They key that is suppressed is altruism as mirrored by objectivism. Objectivism is the false doctrine of Liber Al, secret association and ritual magic applied to breaking the law.

What? I have read this maybe ten times now, and it still doesn't make sense.
Altruism mirrored by Objectivism.....?? What?
breaking the law? false doctrine? secret associaton? ritual magic?????
Dude, you are seriously out of the bounds of my liberal (see to the needs of the needy) pov. It has nothing at all to do with secrets, or rituals, or laws. It is simply caring that the needy (hungry, homeless, etc) are seen to.

Aleister Crowley wrote Liber Al. LINK Liberal as compared to one who Conserves. Do what thou will mirrored by do unto others.

Altruism is giving.

Objectivism is taking for self.

When a group of people hide their actions, they are a cabal. Hidden and private associations are hiding for a reason.

The truth can only give. The law of God is one law. Love. The entire Bible is summed up in this one word. The experts of the law have hidden this truth and manipulated the world toward taking and materialism for personal gain.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

there is a lot of problems with everything, there is no easy solution... humanity has gotten it self into a sticky mess....

with the glory of comfy living and longer living comes great growth in population..... now if everyone in the population lived in harmony, and our technology advanced and allowed us to live longer and longer... the population would sky rocket in not long of time.....

I think war and in ancient times human sacrifice was a way to control the population level,,, now a days poverty works just fine...

the elites probably also think why should these impoverished sub human rats, get to use this technology "we developed with our divine genius" ( by taking septillions of tax dollars from the populus,, including the rats)

they secured their spot in a safe position, they are entitled to look over the world as their canvas,,, I DONT BELIEVE THEY ARE,,,, but they do,,,,,and so they are...

do you know how snipped the world is..... 3rd world countries,, and if each life is sacred who deserves to live and die,

the way the free masons see the world is they were born in their position of life,, they worked their ass of,, they did, none else for them,, and they acquired out of this sovereign experience their life, their family, their wisdom, and possessions and skills..,, the world is not established in an order where you can convince these man or any to drop there means of survival and save these 3rd world countries, or tear down the system destroying everything that depends on the system..... the problems are sooooo deep.. if there was revolution and everyone in the world decided ok we will all change,, we will all be good, we are all humans, we can all live together, work together, and live in harmony and prosperity, lets begin.... what would happen, how would food continue to be grown and distributed,, how would any infastructual problems be fixed and maintained in that weekend of world awakening..... we are on a track and we cannot step off,,, we are a rushing river that will not stop and divert itself untill it hits a wall,,,, we can, but it would be much easier to let the wall do it for us,, we solve our problems as they are unbearable to continue without doing so,,, because " im so comfy right now i dont see the need to change a thing"

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

When a group of people hide their actions, they are a cabal. Hidden and private associations are hiding for a reason.

What about the evil Catholic Confessional Cabal? Or the Board room Cabal at the company you work for? Or a conclave at the Vatican? Or your secret banking Cabal where you conspire to use your money to take over the world! Since you have not opened your financial history up to the readers of ATS, you are very obviously hiding it, thus making a Cabal by your definition.

See how ignorant it is to take everything you see literally?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Here is your original request: "Please explain in detail what these associations and affects may be."

Posting a wikipedia link is not explaining anything in deatil. It is copping out to an explanation.

Most liberals in this world adhere to Ayn Rand's ideal of serving the self first, then watching all the benefits trickle down to the common man.

Have you read any of her works? She most certainly is not a fan of Liberalism, particularly in Atlas Shrugged which mocks the 'everyone gets a trophy' mentality we currently have in the United States. Objectivism is not Liberalism and is not Progressivism.

Each man on the Pyramid scheme is also taking from a mindset of Objectivism, which continually sucks the reward toward the top and creates a massive debt at the bottom. Trickle down is not the result, even if Reagan was a conservative.

Massive debt at the bottom is from rampant spending. Control spending and control debt.

If you smoke, you get cancer.

Poor analogy. There are numerous anecdotal cases of people using tobacco products their entire life and never contracting cancer. We are finding that genetic predispositions are a better indicator of cancer susceptibility.

Ritual magic is theft. Magic takes and cannot give. It is self driven.

So how is Masonic ritual theft? Who I am stealing from?

edit on 17-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

the way the free masons see the world is they were born in their position of life,, they worked their ass of,, they did, none else for them,, and they acquired out of this sovereign experience their life, their family, their wisdom, and possessions and skills..,, the world is not established in an order where you can convince these man or any to drop there means of survival and save these 3rd world countries, or tear down the system destroying everything that depends on the system..... the problems are sooooo deep.. if there was revolution and everyone in the world decided ok we will all change,, we will all be good, we are all humans, we can all live together, work together, and live in harmony and prosperity, lets begin.... what would happen, how would food continue to be grown and distributed,, how would any infastructual problems be fixed and maintained in that weekend of world awakening..... we are on a track and we cannot step off,,, we are a rushing river that will not stop and divert itself untill it hits a wall,,,, we can, but it would be much easier to let the wall do it for us,, we solve our problems as they are unbearable to continue without doing so,,, because " im so comfy right now i dont see the need to change a thing"

The key to this is love. The planet is only in peril when we take more than we give. Our technology takes and then pollutes. The number of people is not significant. One acre of land produces enough food for a city. There are technologies that are green with the ability to sustain our world without a problem. The problem is not the ability to sustain, but the ability of a few men to control the masses. They are scared that the masses are going to rise against them.

This will not happen. What is going to happen is the spirit will rise against them. When this happens, they are finished. When men know the key to truth, truth needs no strength or might. We are awakening as a planet. The illusion of their sigil magic only works as long as we don't know the symbols. The inside joke comes outside and then destroys them from truth. Reference this thread as an example: LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join