It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by wildtimes

To expand in a small detail:

Christianity is a compilation of many older, Pagan, religions.

Is that right? Care to give some examples?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by W3RLIED2

And just because I don't think this point is driven home enough. I've said it plenty, and I'll keep saying it:

I was raised catholic, and every Friday and Sunday we would ritually consume a piece of un leavened bread, anda sip of wine. We symbolically, and ritually, ate flesh and drank blood.
Christianity certainly has a few head scratchers for me, needless to say, how you can come on here and call us ritualistic Luciferians, when every sabbath you practice a ritual as well.

Alright sure, I agree communion is a ritual but if classified as such it is quite the mild one in where one does not eat actual flesh nor drink real blood but is more along the lines of eating a tiny piece of cracker and a drop of grape juice, and is just to "remember" what Christ did for them.

Whereas a satanic ritual is much more sadistic in nature where children and virgins are tortured, raped to the point of death, and sacrificed and they do eat human flesh and drink their blood, all to gather the evil energy for whatever event/person they're trying to add power to. Candles, mysticism, etc. was added in by the by-then-satanically-influenced-Catholic church and is separate from their true religion preached by Jesus. This happened with Pope Miltiades under Constantine, who was given the title "Pope" and had the Pope's Palace built for him for agreeing to mix paganism with the original Christianity as Constantine did not want to get rid of paganism; ever since then the had-been poor church, the Roman Catholics became filthy rich and wealthy - as they still say, follow the money. The Vatican has been holding hands with Satan for a very long time.

And as a side note, unless they get you hypnotized or possessed or you were born in one of the illuminati families, you aren't gonna become a blood drinking flesh eating satanist overnight, they build you up to that point

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by SuperiorEd

It's obvious you have no intention of ever learning anything you don't already think you know, so I have nothing left to say but BE BLISSFUL! Very very blissful.

Willingly blissful like maybe you are or just blissful?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Most of the time it's best to keep your light to yourself. Everyone has their own methods of dealing with the World and answering their own unique questions and fulfilling their souls in which ever ways it needs fulfilling. No two Humans are exactly the same, and religion, created by Man for Man, is but a tool to use to come to an end which will fulfill you. Others, like myself, see nothing in religion and it's organization or execution that in any way entice me spiritually. I find people attitudes of pushing their beliefs onto others because "they have a light to shine in dark places" to be arrogant on so many levels I find it disturbing. It is the antithesis of spirituality, it's a form of self-righteous spiritual superiority. "My beliefs are better than your own".

Some people are witches. Some think their warlocks. Some are Jews, or Buddhist, or Muslims or Catholics. Some belong to fraternities like Masonry, some get their spirituality from reading texts or watching a preacher on TV, or self meditation. YOU have no right to convert anyone. YOU have no right to say what is and what is not right in the eyes of God. YOU have no right to define God, to presume Gods intentions, or to assume God's will. YOU have no right to judge another persons actions less they directly come into conflict with the well-being of another Human-being. I'm happy your so comfortable with your religious views and everything.. more power to you, but I would urge you to keep it to your self, because by claiming spiritual superiority over those you view as less than yourself you become the very opposite of that which you are trying to be.

OK dude, just saying. You may see it as arrogance but perhaps that is your perspective.
SO if you were entirely convinced that you had the truth, would you try to wake up your fellow man or just keep your truth to yourself? That's like knowing the train you're on with the rest of humanity's about to fall into hell and knowing how to get off of it but ain't gonna tell anyone else on there how just cuz you're scared they won't see ya eye to eye. Granted then you can bring up that "Oh well I don't think there's only one truth" whether you think there's one or an unlimited number of paths doesnt do anything to how it really is, whether or not IF there really IS just one path or IF there really ARE many. Whether you view it one way or the other, according to SuperiorEd's beliefs there's only one way, and believing such he was trying to let others know.

See this is the problem with having different standards or beliefs on this whole thing, it leads to universal chaos and dissension because every individual's view of this saving your soul business is different in this day and age. Playing it in SuperiorEd's courts he has every right to presume God's intentions or define Him as he used his bible to define God, AND the bible says you should "let your light shine" at least as far as I can see. Perfect situation for the universal religion to get started, the Pope was discussing it with the "world leaders" not even 2 months ago.

You'll find that your light illuminates what you point it at, but leaves you in darkness.

Wow dude, I can tell you're trying to sound smart or somethin here, but ok keep at it if you want I'll play along, I like pretending to smart too

That's only if he has a flashlight or a torch, but furthering the allegory IF he has the truth then he ain't got no man made flashlight but the sun shinin down on him and all around him as he decided to step out of the cave and stop playing with counterfeit lights or flames that eventually burn out.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

And no Masons are going any direction away from Christ, I said earlier that the vast majority of Masons are strictly Christians such as yourself. The majority of my Lodge is Christian in faith. The Masons on the internet are a little more diverse, because we do a lot of research and we are bombarded by people such as yourself quite often, so we have a unique perspective in comparison to most Masons. Nobody is turning away from Jesus though, but our fraternity is not strictly a Christian organization, we are accepting of all faiths.

None of the Masonic symbols I'm aware of have anything to do with the number 6? The pillar measurements are straight out of the Bible from the building of King Solomon's Temple, surely you don't have a problem with Soloman do you? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about sometimes, but it certainly isn't Masonry. I could go through the whole list of operative tools and symbols from the degrees and lectures, as I'm doing in my mind right now, and I can't think of a single number 6.

Solomon was influenced by very pagan practices due to his many paganistic wives. Instead of listening to God's instructions on how to build the temple he built it his own way and then used the temple for the pagan rituals. Hiram Abiff was hired to be the architect for the temple and he built it with mystical knowledge, the one masons glorify in a play. You have no idea what he's saying because you don't know enough of your own..
and you're right, it wasn't always called Masonry.

You've outed yourself as a junkie of half-ass internet videos, and as someone that is not interested in fruitful and honest discussion. If you really want to know about Masonry, why not join a Lodge? You are a Christian, you would be welcomed to Lodge, you could learn the catechisms, you could go to open books, all of the secrets would be opened before you. I'm afraid you might be sorely disappointed in the lack of drama though.

I think he knew as much about freemasonry as he wants to know and very likely wouldn't be learning anything new from you mate
Just like you all don't seem to like him very much either.
You know, being that this forum is full of non-masons and lower level masons as well as acclaimed high levels, logically why would any high level mason who's a member here come out and start spilling the beans on what they really know where it counts? It makes sense entirely the behavior of masons here, and why the OP would be banned just for speaking "utter nonsense/rubbish." Is that denying ignorance or is it protecting what YOU wish to be correct despite the ignorance?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Once again your painting in broad strokes.

That is MY perspective of Christianity, not Freemasonry's. I was a student of religion well before I applied to become a Mason.

Many masons are Christian. They go to church, and lodge, and there is no conflict of interests. Helping your fellow man, sharing wisdom through experience, taking care of your family.... Those are values that every man, mason and non mason can agree on.

If there really is no conflict of interest then do they just ignore these verses below? If they are Christians then looks like they don't believe in or actually know their Bible and the verses that contradict witchcraft and secret societies eh? Probably just those folks who say they're a certain religion because they were born in it.

“When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable way of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord has not permitted you to do so” (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

“Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy, drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Galatians 5:19-21)

Sure it may all be a fun club at first, but if the source of the river is poisonous you shouldn't be bathing in the dam it flows into. Do you really think freemasonry would be parading around with trumpets and flags that they're a Satanic cult? "Come join us and worship Lucifer and let's take over the world together and sacrifice kids and eat their flesh and drink their blood!" It is only through deceit, one of the trademarks of Satan, in which he gets worshiped and followed, as only a very few would knowingly and purposefully follow him otherwise.

Here's a great verse fit for, for example, the Vatican, or even the design of Freemasonry higher up who actually know what their organization's all about.

2 Cor. 11:13-15, For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Isn't that an extremely limited view? Christ's word comes directly from the Bible, and the Bible has been explicitly controlled by the Church, so they are basically one and the same. Plus, Christ was only a major player in a single religion, and there are many other religious figures with equally important messages and accomplishments.

By the Church who do you refer to? The Vatican? Then the Bible and the Church are polar opposites as the Vatican's interest don't line up with the Bible considering it's a religion that's supposed to care about that.

Once you mention God's Word, and Christ, in the same sentence, you are limiting God's reach, alienating the majority of the world's religious views, and blockading yourself from any true understanding or knowing of God. You have fallen victim to the same thought-process you condemn in others.

I have reached no conclusion for myself on this, however wouldn't the fact that the entire world is alienated by that view indicate that perhaps it is the right one? Sure fits the scheme man, especially if God Himself said those who will end up saving their souls are FEW, not to mention mass mind control appears to be working on a large large scale of people.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirus
Whereas a satanic ritual is much more sadistic in nature where children and virgins are tortured, raped to the point of death, and sacrificed and they do eat human flesh and drink their blood, all to gather the evil energy for whatever event/person they're trying to add power to.
To use your own words, “Is that right? Care to give some examples? ”

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If there really is no conflict of interest then do they just ignore these verses below? If they are Christians then looks like they don't believe in or actually know their Bible and the verses that contradict witchcraft and secret societies eh? Probably just those folks who say they're a certain religion because they were born in it.
How many people do you know who claim to be Christian but still shave their facial hair? Not supposed to do that according to the Bible. How about self-proclaimed Christians who wear clothes of mixed fibers?

You're the one saying you can't pick and choose. When's the last time you threw a rock at an adulterer?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

So you're saying Solomon went bad before building the Temple? That God allowed His House to be built by demons? Hmmmm...which Bible verse supports this? I've read through 1 Kings and see no support of this assertions. I don't see anything that talks about his ring and summoning demons in your link. Maybe I missed it.

Your link does not concern the building of King Solomon's Temple as it had been completed and dedicated. Solomon built the Temple when he was still wise and in good terms with God. You did say he did sacrifice to Baal:

Originally posted by Mattodlum
In the end he loved an evil women who Made him sacrifice grasshoppers to baal. baal is basically the devil.

Like I said, you really should do research on Baal:

Throughout the Old Testament, the word Ba'al is an ordinary everyday word, with ordinary everyday meanings. It is true that it is used sixty-nine times to represent a Canaanite god or gods, although often not as a proper name, but as a description. It is used as a proper name of other things or persons many times. For Example Ba'al is the name of a city in 1 Chronicles 4:33. In 1 Chronicles 5:5 and 9:36, it is a name of a Jewish person.

It is used even more frequently in combination:

Baal Gad, Baal Hazor, Baal Hermon, Baal Meon, Baal Perazim, Baal Shalisha, Baal Tamar, Baal Zephon, Baalah, Baalath (feminine of Baal), Baalath Beor and Baale are names of towns or places.
Baal Hanan and Baalis are names of kings.
Baal Berith, Baal Peor, and Baal Zebub (Lord of the Flies) are names of gods.

---

However, what is much more significant is the use of baal translated into other words. It is translated as "master" four times...

---

This is very important, as by analogy, Yahweh is the Ba'al of Israel. Another translation is "owner" (twelve times).

---

A third translation is as husband (eleven times).

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

From what I have seen in all of the OPs posts there hasn't been anything I would consider major violations to the T and C, especially compared to other posts I have seen from members. But I don't know the reason he was banned. I'm sure Conspirus there isn't the only one that finds the banning odd though.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sorry but the masons have nothing to do with anything. It's just a club like any other club around the world. My father & grandfather are master masons.. I have never seen or heard anything out of the place. Just haven fun.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Rapha
Denial is a feeble excuse when you know that what I have said is true.

Actually, I have no clue what you are talking about. It comes across like a bunch of pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo. Demons, nephilim, burning in hell, etc, none of which sounds even remotely plausible.

Demons, hell, nephilim, ufos, aliens... You should expect to hear about such things on ATS, they are even brought up by members that aren't religious. So I wouldn't call that pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo. There are a lot of threads on and instances of demons and giants that can't be explained. It is certainly plausible.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyobosha

Here is one T & C that was violated, I don't know if this was the reason or not.

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Now, back on topic...
edit on 16-2-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
...does this make the practicing ritual magic and Theurgy an acceptable practice for men with private associations that affect all aspects of society?

The Original Poster (and his sock-puppet) have yet to demonstrate how Masonic ritual (what you call ritual magic) has 'associations that affect all aspects of society'. Please explain in detail what these associations and affects may be.

Apparently the OP (and his sock-puppet) has been banned so he won't be able to demonstrate what you are looking for... Sorry bro.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by getreadyalready

Was I the only one who found it mildly hypocritical for a supposed Christian preaching about how we Masons are evil evil evil then proceed to tell you that you were destined for a hell as defined by a pagan religion? I swear.. some people are just stupid. There's no other word for it.

Stupid isn't a nice word my friend... Can't you at least see that in his mind is trying to help you? Anyways, so what religion are you referring to as pagan? Are you implying Christians are evil? The use of the term hypocritical would imply you are.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspirus

You're proof that a small amount of information is a dangerous thing. FDR did not create the Great Seal of the US. It was created long before his time. The Eye of Providence was used prior to the establishment and use of the Masons, and it was used by the Christians.

Christmas? Easter?

Hiram was of the trible of Naphtali, isn't that a Jewish tribe? Where in the Bible does it say that Solomon went against God's wishes in the design of the Temple?

What constitutes, to you, "high level" vs "low level" Mason?

Well, there is no witchcraft in Masonry nor does the Bible condemn secrecy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The main method of influence that marks the emergence of world government is outlined here. LINK

I asked you to explain it in your own words, not use wikipedia's entry for the New World Order conspiracy theory.

This link does not answer who...

...or how. Which is the premise of your allegations.

It names a few names such as Woodrow Wilson and Churchill.

Both very much dead.

As anyone can point out, the facts of membership in Freemasonry are not the important aspect of this discussion.

Really? So being that you think Masons 'associations affect society', yet do not have one scrap of evidence to show any Masons are doing this you feel that it is not important? Get a clue.

...the symbols of manipulation on our money. Who created these things? Masons.

I guess your banning affected your memory (it has been known to happen to sock puppets), The Eye of Providence is a Christian symbol. Stop deflecting.

Why does it matter that they are both dead? That doesn't mean they didn't have an influence while alive. There are many people who have led our great country and held prominent positions as well as symbols realted to such that seem to have connections to Free Masonry. Are all Free Masons involved in a conspiracy? No. Are there some that seem to be related to a perceived conspiracy? One could argue yes.

Also, the Eye of Providence is traced back to Egypt. Also makes appearances in Buddhism and Hinduism. Stop using that argument.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The Eye of Providence was never a Christian symbol "first", it has represented the Eye of Horus from the very beginning. FDR was the one who put it on the dollar...enough said about that.

The eye in a triangle (which by the 17th Century was refered to as the Eye of Providence) was most assuredly a Christian symbol. The eye represented God and the three sides of the triangle the Trinity. There was an extensive thread here last year where I posted some of the earliest images dating back to the 1600's. It usage was strictly in Christian Othrodox settings at that point.

Roosevelt placing it on the dollar is irrelevant as it was already on the Great Seal for over 150 years at that point. It was not a new image.

You mean 'erase'? Possibly not by the government, but looks like he's been banned from ATS...and for what? If he really were talkin jibberish on his threads then why the drastic action?

He is back with another account.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyobosha
Demons, hell, nephilim, ufos, aliens... You should expect to hear about such things on ATS, they are even brought up by members that aren't religious. So I wouldn't call that pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo.

The way he combined them most certainly was pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo. Do you understand him? If so, how about a detailed explanation of their relevance to the Original Post.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join