It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Rapha
I am sure that the stars are stars of support for the insult.

No, they just get my sense of humor.

A spirit cannot be killed by drowning as it is immortal. The nephilim (post flood) will always be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
On that day, the worlds that run parallel to this one in real time but different times will all be erased. The nephil spirits (a.k.a demons, ancestral spirits, rapha's, ghosts, eternally dead, negative entities) will all descend into hell on that day.
As for the rephaim, they will be forced back to Tartarus with the remainder of the fallen watchers and fallen seraphs.

*twirls finger next to temple*

Truth hurts the weak.
Denial is a feeble excuse when you know that what I have said is true.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Therefore you will go to hell. Its as simple as that.
^^ condemnation (Edit: oh, sorry, terrorism)

verbal abuse:

Nice to see you laughing. Its a shame to know that that smile will be wiped off your face in minutes after entering Tartarus, seconds after entering Hades. However, the maggots in a mud pit might make a smile on your face for you.
(sarcasm no extra charge)

verification of where you are going when your physical body perishes. Go on, do it: you are not afraid of a fallen watcher now are you !!!

^^^ condemnation (terrorism) + sarcastic dare = verbal abuse.

Sufficiently explained?

edit on 15-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Denial is a feeble excuse when you know that what I have said is true.

Actually, I have no clue what you are talking about. It comes across like a bunch of pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo. Demons, nephilim, burning in hell, etc, none of which sounds even remotely plausible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

you know that what I have said is true.

Well, I for one, don't know that.

You claim you do because:

After posting the vision on another website, I was contacted online by a person who wanted to add it to their website. They verified it as a journey into Tartarus. Previously I assumed that it was a vision of Revelation 16:10 where the sky turns black

And, that person was.......God?
edit on 15-2-2012 by wildtimes because: Tired and leaving out words and messing up formatting!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Nice to see you laughing. Its a shame to know that that smile will be wiped off your face in minutes after entering Tartarus, seconds after entering Hades.

I wasn't worried. Many great heroes have entered Hades and returned in order to continue their journey and complete God's plan for them. Including Jesus.

It would be an honor to count myself among them. If I ever do get the opportunity to experience that, it will just be one more leg on my journey. Whatever Rapha thinks about this life and the next is up to him, and he and God can work it out amongst themselves just like God and I have.

In fact, I have blown myself up once already (among other things), I've been engulfed in flames, given some percentage of death and some percentage of survival, told I'd probably always walk with a limp, endured the many nights of flaming nightmares, and 6 weeks later I was back at work, walking normal, albeit in what I called a "batman suit" of pressure garments.
And those were the good old days, life didn't get hard until a decade later!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

To expand in a small detail:

Christianity is a compilation of many older, Pagan, religions.

But, according to the topic of the OP, does this make the practicing ritual magic and Theurgy an acceptable practice for men with private associations that affect all aspects of society? According to the book of Enoch, the fallen beings mentioned in Genesis 6 made the choice to go against God and reveal knowledge to mankind that they were unprepared to manage. In turn, the book reveals that the earth and men were corrupted. Is it possible there is a reason that we were not unable to manage with care? Our world seems to reflect some very poor choices. Masons are mainly responsible for building this world in my opinion. They have signed their name on it all. What did God ask? Follow Him and His authority. I say we are not denying ignorance in this if we don't see the truth of the matter from the very history we are living. The Bible is correct on this matter.

edit on 15-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
...does this make the practicing ritual magic and Theurgy an acceptable practice for men with private associations that affect all aspects of society?

The Original Poster (and his sock-puppet) have yet to demonstrate how Masonic ritual (what you call ritual magic) has 'associations that affect all aspects of society'. Please explain in detail what these associations and affects may be.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Moses was commanded to put off his shoes at the burning bush '''''***^^)_^^>

Pythagoras will guide your way on the other forum riddle ^^+^^**^^99

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I have, and he sacrificed to Molech, not Baal. The reason God showed compassion for him, was because his father was DAVID a Good Man Until the End, not because of anything Solomon had done. Mr. Mason I have read the Testament of King Solomon, Twice. The ring he possessed was amazing!!! He summoned Demons to help build the temple with that ring. Anyways, Solomon turned pure evil, there is no way to hide that Mason! Read up if you like here are some of the detestable things that Solomon has done. www.enduringword.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Was I the only one who found it mildly hypocritical for a supposed Christian preaching about how we Masons are evil evil evil then proceed to tell you that you were destined for a hell as defined by a pagan religion? I swear.. some people are just stupid. There's no other word for it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

And instructed me to conjure demons for answers to my questions!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

...does this make the practicing ritual magic and Theurgy an acceptable practice for men with private associations that affect all aspects of society?

The Original Poster (and his sock-puppet) have yet to demonstrate how Masonic ritual (what you call ritual magic) has 'associations that affect all aspects of society'. Please explain in detail what these associations and affects may be.

The main method of influence that marks the emergence of world government is outlined here. LINK This link does not answer who, it only outlines the facts as they stand. It names a few names such as Woodrow Wilson and Churchill. Here is a link that describes the connection to Freemasonry and the past Presidents. LINK

As anyone can point out, the facts of membership in Freemasonry are not the important aspect of this discussion. The private associations of societies and councils that work behind the scenes to subvert national sovereignty, national freedom and common law are important. When the world is moved away from freedom and toward tyranny by the manipulation of law, we need to then find the common source for this practice. When a person studies ritual magic, sigil magic and Theurgy, the comparison to media manipulation and the operand conditioning of society at large becomes the obvious link in the hidden chain that drags us into the mud. Where do we find such practices? FREEMASONRY

Not just Freemasonry, but within all secret societies based on the Hermetic tradition. I don't blame Hermes in this. I blame greedy men who use their private associations to conspire against the common good of the people for their own benefit. This is called stealing. Do we have evidence that theft is taking place? 15 trillion dollars of theft is our evidence.

Are Freemasons the only ones in this cabal? No, but by association to the other members of this same Cabal, the urine stain of symbolism associates them from the top down. Being part of that same Cabal makes all secret associations complicit by practice of Ritual Magic, sigil magic and Theurgy.

In this day and age, we now call these forms of magic by other names. They can be used for good purposes and negative.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a branch from the original forms of slight of mind. The presuppositions of NLP are valid to psychology. When used to manipulate people, NLP is evil. When used to motivate for success in life and to overcome problems, NLP can be a way to assist someone in moving to higher motivation.

Sigil magic is the practice of using symbol for magical purposes. By magic, I mean manipulation through illusion. The symbols that are used to say one thing but mean another are exemplified in such representations as the all seeing eye and the symbols of manipulation on our money. Who created these things? Masons. Who builds this world from these forms of suggestion and manipulation toward the goals of private associations. Freemasons and many other societies and organizations. Corporations also use sigil magic in their logos and advertising. NLP is used to manipulate by subtle and subliminal means.

When magic is used to manipulate, we need to find the source. Ritual magic is that source.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Moses was commanded to put off his shoes at the burning bush '''''***^^)_^^>

Pythagoras will guide your way on the other forum riddle ^^+^^**^^99

Yes. a^2 + b^2 = c^2 This doesn't change the practice of veiling truth for subversive means. Complicit by practice and association makes this evidence of the crime for anyone associated by willing membership. It's a Cabal of theft to continue stealing the fruit of knowledge.

You cannot break the law. You can only break yourself over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The main method of influence that marks the emergence of world government is outlined here. LINK

I asked you to explain it in your own words, not use wikipedia's entry for the New World Order conspiracy theory.

This link does not answer who...

...or how. Which is the premise of your allegations.

It names a few names such as Woodrow Wilson and Churchill.

Both very much dead.

As anyone can point out, the facts of membership in Freemasonry are not the important aspect of this discussion.

Really? So being that you think Masons 'associations affect society', yet do not have one scrap of evidence to show any Masons are doing this you feel that it is not important? Get a clue.

...the symbols of manipulation on our money. Who created these things? Masons.

I guess your banning affected your memory (it has been known to happen to sock puppets), The Eye of Providence is a Christian symbol. Stop deflecting.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I wasn't worried.

I didn't think you were. In fact, I was sure you weren't. Just wanted to point out to Rapha the, erm, problem with his MO.

Many great heroes have entered Hades and returned ...In fact, I have blown myself up once already (among other things), I've been engulfed in flames, given some percentage of death and some percentage of survival, told I'd probably always walk with a limp, endured the many nights of flaming nightmares, and 6 weeks later I was back at work, walking normal, albeit in what I called a "batman suit" of pressure garments.

Fun!!

And those were the good old days, life didn't get hard until a decade later!

I have a cat like that...he's lit himself on fire, got his head run over by a Ram pickup, and all sorts of other death-defying activities...
he's 18 now and still going strong, albeit a bit wobbly.

Whatever blows your hair back!

Here's a fabulous little satire I keep in my favorites; at your leisure, I give you....

Coyote v Acme

On topic: Why can't women be in the Mason's, and is there a Mason's Wives sisterhood, or a groupie club? Just curious.
I'm sure the answer will be no here: Do you tell the secrets to your wife? Are you allowed to teach her?
And banishment the answer here: What would happen if you did?

Is there an equivalent female branch?

edit on 16-2-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

On topic: Why can't women be in the Mason's, and is there a Mason's Wives sisterhood, or a groupie club? Just curious.
I'm sure the answer will be no here: Do you tell the secrets to your wife? Are you allowed to teach her?
And banishment the answer here: What would happen if you did?

Is there an equivalent female branch?

Women not being in Masonry is just a tradition I suppose. It is a fraternity, which, by definition, is a boys club. There is also some degree of flesh exposed during our degree work, and it would be considered nudity for a woman, but not necessarily for a man (although some of the old farts have bigger breasts than any women!) We also seek harmony within the craft, and some men just can't act right around women, LOL!

There is the Order of the Eastern Star (OES), which accepts women (and men). It is a great organization and very closely tied to Masonry. There are the Rainbow Girls, which is mostly for Daughters and young women related to Masons.

My wife is also a member of the Daughters of the Nile (DON), which mirrors the Shriners, and raises a lot of money for the Shriner Hospitals.

No, I can't tell my wife any secrets, but it wouldn't really matter, because the only secrets are our modes of recognition and how to gain entry, and she is a woman, so she couldn't gain entry anyway. She does bug me about it though. Her Daddy is a Mason, and he taught her a secret handshake, and she always thought it was the Masonic one, but it wasn't.
She was mad when she found out he had tricked her all those years ago. But, in reality, his and her secret handshake is WAY COOLER than the Masonic Grips.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

As GetReady said in regular English and American Freemasonry, there is Order of the Eastern Star and the Jobs Daughters for the mothers, wives and daughters of Freemasons. These are somewhat like Freemasonry but not so much.

However, there are Orders of Freemasonry (not recognized by the mainstream Masons) that do permit women to be admitted as a Freemason in feminine only and mixed gender Obediences. Even in the case of these groups, we are not to reveal the secrets to our spouses unless they are likewise Initiated.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
The all seeing eye...are on the dollar. Where does the evidence lead?

Well, considering the Eye of Providence was a Christian symbol first, I would say it leads to.....you.

The Eye of Providence was never a Christian symbol "first", it has represented the Eye of Horus from the very beginning. FDR was the one who put it on the dollar...enough said about that.

If I stop posting here, you know what happened to me. This is the way Tyranny works.

Give it a rest. You are not that important that the government needs to 'disappear' you. This type of statement only shows how delusional you are and that you are out of sound arguements.

You mean 'erase'? Possibly not by the government, but looks like he's been banned from ATS...and for what? If he really were talkin jibberish on his threads then why the drastic action?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspirus

We don't discuss banned members, but suffice to say it had absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You can probably go seek out his other posts and figure out where he went wrong, but it was in no way connected to what he had to say about Freemasonry on ATS.

People get banned for violating the terms and conditions. Very simple.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I would rather read something that has not been changed so many times out of convenience (please research Council of Nicaea), so when I take the Bible as a reference, I take it with an open mind and a pinch of salt, sorry mate.

If the Council of Nicaea is what bothers you and you are truly concerned about what is truth you should learn Greek and read the original for yourself. Translating a language as complex as Greek into English to make it equally meaningful is a huge task in itself - Council of Nicaea aside, I have problems with that council myself as well.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join