It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

To know the truth, check the intent. If the intent is to take for self, the truth you follow is the lie from a deception. If the intent is to give from love, the truth you follow is from God. See it in the mirror. What do you see if you look in the mirror? Yourself. What are you seeing? Check again:

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Actually, Crowleys words coincide perfectly with Jesus's words of do unto others. You're right, it's like looking in a mirroe! Jesus is Crowley, Crowley is Jesus! "Do what thou wilt" has never meant "Do what you want" or "Do only what serves yourself". It means do what your true Will is, and what is your true Will? Well if you would have continued the quote, Crowley says "Love is the law, love under will." Love under will. That means Love should be the only thing your Will strives for. IF you follow your Will and guide it with Love, then there is no way that any human being could interfere with the destiny and true will of love of another human being. It simply states that we must grow like the seeds of a flower, or the galaxies of a universe, we must spread evenly and pay attention to ourselves rather than others. If you follow crowleys words, then you would guide your will under love and never do to any other what you wouldn't have done unto you.

Do what thou wilt. The very words translate to "Do what you will"....THE END. The other suggestions and interpretations are all your own. Simply translated it means, do anything you feel like doing whether it be wrong or right. It means to satisfy your personal lusts.How do I know this? Because people that were close to Crowley and some who served under him made claims of his evil deeds. He even called himself "The Beast"....hardly a biblical term that makes reference to Jesus and his ways. Jesus said "Do unto others, WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU"....just thought I'd finish that quote for you as you seemed to have left the last part out. Oh yeah, Jesus is the absolute opposite of Alister Crowley, you don't even have to be a graduate of Kindergarten to put those two side by side and know that there is a wide gulf between darkness and light.....Jesus of course being the light. Twisting words and quoting incomplete quotes do not substantiate truth nor does it make light similar to darkness. As for all the talk about willpower.... the last guy that I remember that focused so much on personal willpower was, (who was that funny looking guy with the mustache?) ...no not Gene Shalit.....oh yeah...HITLER. He wasn't an exact copy of Jesus either. Face it Alister Crowley was one of the most evil men on earth and it is well documented. His first wife, Rose, died in a mental asylum,his second wife also went insane,and five mistresses committed suicide. That makes a great statement about a person and hardly coincidental that all of these people so close to him were just born that way. That was the influence of a person that was horrible to live with insomuch that an escape to an imaginary world or even death was a better option. All one has to do is but a small search on the internet or library or ask anyone on the street (who doesn't wreak of goth stench) and you will be enlightened by a myriad of sources and information highlighting the evil footprints that this contemptible soul left behind.

Alister Crowley Quotes:

Does this sound like Jesus? Hardly.

I was not content to believe in a personal devil and serve him, in the ordinary sense of the word. I wanted to get hold of him personally and become his chief of staff.
Aleister Crowley

Just like looking in a mirror

If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.
Aleister Crowley

edit on 14-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A good qoute from the Tao te Ching is

"Those who know do not say,
And those who say do not know"

(Note-this is from memory, I encourage one to look it up in the Tao te Ching for oneself.)

When I think how a moment ago I couldn't figure out why i'm freezing my buns off and then finally realize it is because I forgot to turn on the heat...it's yet a simple reminder of humility.
It's an easy snare to have a glimpse of something and then lose the center of our sphere because we let it get to our ego. When we let that happen and do not correct our deviation from the Path, we continue to walk around with a veil and a distant memory of that 'glimpse' rather than a living and ongoing process of illumination.

LoL at AA, now that I think about it, it's true, they do have those 'get togethers' and even give out special coins. No doubt, they are plotting to take over the world. Very sneeky, didn't even see it coming when I went to an AA group with a familly member to support them.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Because I am a bad typer...*puts on dunce cap and sits in the corner*

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is how I see things when it comes to Masons. To me it seems they are preservers of knowledge, what knowledge? I don't know.

When it comes to the Church... this quote by whoever... I forget sums it up nicely. "What I do not understand, I despise, what I despise, I destroy" it could be from the Simpsons for all I care, but that quote is how I see the church. There are plenty of examples to give it support when it comes to the church.

Here's how you spot a mason.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Engafan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
i think its cute how they think they cannot be seen and do not realize there are ones that walk amongst them more powerful than they could ever imagine.

LOL. If I am correct in assuming that the 'ones that walk amongst them' are the fallen ones and their bastards children, the nephilim then you are spot on.

Thanks for the entertainment guys. Its quite a laugh watching adult men bitching

To those freemasons out there, think about this; on Judgement Day you are all going down, every single one of you. So whilst you are either being grinded down into the razor sharp skin flake dust of Tartarus, fading away into the bleak dusty grey landscape of Hades or covered in maggots in a mud pit in hell, you can look back with these days and realise with deep regret just how much you completely screwed up.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

To those freemasons out there, think about this; on Judgement Day you are all going down, every single one of you. So whilst you are either being grinded down into the razor sharp skin flake dust of Tartarus, fading away into the bleak dusty grey landscape of Hades or covered in maggots in a mud pit in hell, you can look back with these days and realise with deep regret just how much you completely screwed up.

So dark.

Tell me once again, maybe I missed it. What is it that I have done that warrants these maggots in hell?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
**pokes in one more time**

the defensive metality and arguments over such silly things... is getting silly.

Conspiracy peeps; stop worrying about Freemasonry, they are not higher then anything at all, they are as equal to you as you are equal too animals. The creator (or whatever you acll God lol..) does not favour any being over another due to its beliefs and understanding of life..

Freemasons; Keep doing what your doing, you have free will to belive and percieve life as you wish. As long as it makes you happy and raises your vibration, that is dearly all that matters (and keep seeking the deeper meaning in life, that is important too). I apologize for my attack the other day again, low moment for me, FMs forgive me please

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
RE to starseed: You are not getting the gist of my posts, I am against dualism, I believe that mankind needs to break the bonds of duality. It is pagan and when I use that word I mean backward thinking. The problem with good and evil is that it is centralistic. For an example if you lose your winning lottery ticket it is bad for you but if I find it and cash it in your loss is my gain. Sure it is bad that children and other innocents die during wars and I agree that death is a negative factor but almost all people have had the acceptance of innocent death so ingrained into their minds that they never think about even where that mindset comes from and these again are just examples.

Christianity has had over 2000 years to prove itself and after we have seen the side effects, we still have wars, we have seen 400 years of slavery in america, attempted extermination of jews, the inquisition, I could go on and on christianity is not the answer.

Freemasonry has been around long enough that we can see it is of no real effect either and we are running out of time.

The problem is MANKIND and the way we think and take action. We are still very primitive as an intelligent ape but we are still animals and our self imagined divinity is limited to the arts and is not applied to the solid realities except for medical advances and even that like gm crops has major profitminded drawbacks.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
So dark.

Tell me once again, maybe I missed it. What is it that I have done that warrants these maggots in hell?

You don't follow the true Jesus Christ. Therefore you will go to hell. Its as simple as that. However, there is still a chance of being forgiven whilst still in the flesh. Every mortal human has that precious gift given to them by YHWH.

Nice to see you laughing. Its a shame to know that that smile will be wiped off your face in minutes after entering Tartarus, seconds after entering Hades. However, the maggots in a mud pit might make a smile on your face for you.

If you don't believe me, summon a demon (nephil spirit) or even ask Azazel (or one of the other high ranking fallen watchers [excl Shemyhaza]) for verification of where you are going when your physical body perishes. Go on, do it: you are not afraid of a fallen watcher now are you !!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm happy to meet a true and bonafide Christian. I have much respect for someone like yourself. You take your belief seriously, and some will call you a fundamentalist, or a fanatic, but I respect that point of view.

I entirely disagree with it, but I like your firm commitment.

As for summoning a demon or watcher, I would have no idea how to do such a thing, and I doubt they would respond anyway. I'm not too susceptible for that type of thing, and I'm probably not very much fun for them to interact with, so it would probably be fruitless.

Now, as for Hell, which I don't believe exists, and God, which I speak to often, I feel very comfortable with my current place in the Universe, so I'm just not too worried about it.

ETA:
It seems you would enjoy the other Christianity and Masonry thread. See a more detailed post of My Religious View over there if you are interested.
edit on 15-2-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
If you don't believe me, summon a demon ...

But you are already here.....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just summoned some kind of stinky demon!!!!

Oh wait no, that was just a bowell movement.

I'll try again later.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You also realize, there are many Freemasons, that have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and are just as committed to their religion as you are? Being a Mason does not mean one cannot be a devout Christian.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

On Judgment Day the Almighty will judge me for my faith and works. You don't know where we'll end up; for all you know we're good men before man and God.

reply to post by Rapha

Who are you to say that we follow the "true Jesus Christ"? Only God can know the true relationship of man to God.

Nor have I done anything to deserve eternal damnation.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

You also realize, there are many Freemasons, that have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and are just as committed to their religion as you are? Being a Mason does not mean one cannot be a devout Christian.

Woa! I don't know any Freemasons that are as "committed" as Ralph. That is a "Special" kind of commitment. Telling everyone who doesn't believe just as they do that they are sure they are going to hell, now that is quite un-masonic and un-christian.

I have told this story before, but it fits very well with this theme. I know a man who goes to church in a small town south of here. It's called Godwin, oddly enough. He believe as his church has told him. He thinks that unless you have been "saved" within his church, you will go to hell. Now he didn't stop as the Southern Baptist Church, he went all out to say that it had to be the Southern Baptist Church of Godwin. So here I am at a crossroad. I am a child of God who believe Jesus died for me, but I am a mason and I do not go to that particular church. So does that mean that 2 tickets to Hell will cancel themselves out and I just get to hang our in Pergetory?

So Ralph, do you go to that church? Because if not, then I am afraid you are going to hell too. Should I save you a chair?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You don't follow the true Jesus Christ. Therefore you will go to hell. Its as simple as that. However, there is still a chance of being forgiven whilst still in the flesh. Every mortal human has that precious gift given to them by YHWH.

Nice to see you laughing. Its a shame to know that that smile will be wiped off your face in minutes after entering Tartarus, seconds after entering Hades. However, the maggots in a mud pit might make a smile on your face for you.

If you don't believe me, summon a demon (nephil spirit) or even ask Azazel (or one of the other high ranking fallen watchers [excl Shemyhaza]) for verification of where you are going when your physical body perishes. Go on, do it: you are not afraid of a fallen watcher now are you !!!

What?!!
Um, do you mind sharing with us how you know this?
Aside from being completely rude, it's quite a claim of extraordinary knowledge...
would the true Jesus Christ approve of this sort of verbal abuse and terrorism?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha
You take your belief seriously, and some will call you a fundamentalist, or a fanatic, but I respect that point of view.

I have to take it seriously. What choice is there for a fanatic when they know (in advance) where they are going to return to on Judgement Day if they turn away from YHWH's everlasting love and forgivness?

As for summoning a demon or watcher, I would have no idea how to do such a thing, and I doubt they would respond anyway. I'm not too susceptible for that type of thing, and I'm probably not very much fun for them to interact with, so it would probably be fruitless.

As for contacting demons; its easier than you think. An example is meditation, where the meditator drifts down to their 'Alpha' level. Quote me if I am wrong. This is how advertising works where the viewer is open to suggestion. The same thing happens to a meditator where the demon suggests to them.
A new ager said that this is what is happening to everybody who has been seeing the 11:11 Wake-up Call for many years now, where the demons are giving people the 'urge' to look at a clock or number sequence at a set time.

Now, as for Hell, which I don't believe exists, and God, which I speak to often, I feel very comfortable with my current place in the Universe, so I'm just not too worried about it.

With endless NDE's and visions, or examples like Dante's Inferno, I am surprised you don't believe in it.
Another guy here said that its the aliens all along that have controlled mankind to believe in Heaven and Hell. Maybe he is correct.
The question I ask is; is it worth finding out that Heaven and Hell really do exist when its too late?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Another guy here said that its the aliens all along that have controlled mankind to believe in Heaven and Hell. Maybe he is correct.
The question I ask is; is it worth finding out that Heaven and Hell really do exist when its too late?

Hey Ralph, I'm a bit confused. How is it that you KNOW for sure where all of us are going to spend eternity, yet you have no clue as to weather heaven or hell even exist? You are a paradox of confusion.

Do you want a window seat on the train to hell? I'll save you one.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If you don't believe me, summon a demon ...

But you are already here.....

I am sure that the stars are stars of support for the insult.

Little do your supporters know that you are correct.

A spirit cannot be killed by drowning as it is immortal. The nephilim (post flood) will always be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
On that day, the worlds that run parallel to this one in real time but different times will all be erased. The nephil spirits (a.k.a demons, ancestral spirits, rapha's, ghosts, eternally dead, negative entities) will all descend into hell on that day.
As for the rephaim, they will be forced back to Tartarus with the remainder of the fallen watchers and fallen seraphs.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I am sure that the stars are stars of support for the insult.

No, they just get my sense of humor.

A spirit cannot be killed by drowning as it is immortal. The nephilim (post flood) will always be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
On that day, the worlds that run parallel to this one in real time but different times will all be erased. The nephil spirits (a.k.a demons, ancestral spirits, rapha's, ghosts, eternally dead, negative entities) will all descend into hell on that day.
As for the rephaim, they will be forced back to Tartarus with the remainder of the fallen watchers and fallen seraphs.

Uh, yeah, right, gotcha.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Um, do you mind sharing with us how you know this?
Aside from being completely rude, it's quite a claim of extraordinary knowledge...
would the true Jesus Christ approve of this sort of verbal abuse and terrorism?

Completely rude? How ?......
'verbal abuse' or personal experience.

Maybe this will explain what I know and what YHWH was reminding me of if I turn away from Him again.
timenolonger.ning.com...

'extraordinary knowledge'
After posting the vision on another website, I was contacted online by a person who wanted to add it to their website. They verified it as a journey into Tartarus. Previously I assumed that it was a vision of Revelation 16:10 where the sky turns black.
'verbal abuse and terrorism' can you please explain.....

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join