It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Anyone who has done any research into conspiracy theory and masonry knows that the Illuminati have infiltrated free masonry at its highest levels. All these "masons" commenting on ATS are like ants compared to the top level masons. These people are so oblivious to what goes on at the higher levels, that it speaks to the efficiency the Illuminati has. If ANY mason comes on this site to claim he or she knows anything about the higher level masons, they are just full of crap.

and how would you know?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

First off, I want to say that I have not researched the Freemason subject very much at all. I got that out of the way, now I want to ask you or any other mason on here the following questions: 1) Do Freemason rituals or belief's have anything to do with any of the pyramids or sphinx in Egypt and if so, why? 2) Do you know for a fact who created or how humans came to be? Those are two simple questions and I expect a legitimate answer from a mason. Sorry if these are stupid questions!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by uscitizen859

1. nothing in the blue lodge degrees have anything to do with Egypt. I wish I did know about the pyramids.
Sorry to disappoint. But there are some great lessons to be learned there.

2. Nope, we only have our individual faiths. Oh and the science that is understood up to this point. (Nothing in freemasonry teaches anything on that subject) It's all about how to live, not how we got here.

Honest answers, take them or leave them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859
1) Do Freemason rituals or belief's have anything to do with any of the pyramids or sphinx in Egypt and if so, why?
They do not.

2) Do you know for a fact who created or how humans came to be?

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light, and there was light."
Those words are spoken in every degree of the blue lodge. That's as much as is ever mentioned about the origin of man or the creation of the universe.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
LOOOOOOOL @ all the "freemason" people taking so much offense hahah.. omg..

Freemasonry is a lie.. like most religions today; they're believes originated from ANOTHER religion and faith and "occult".. There is no secrets to freemasonry, its a life time of stupidity and ignorance. Thinking you are "in the know" or somehow more "enlightened" then everyone else because you participate in a hidden group throughout the globe.. Im going to be the one to say this, because I truly feel this way..

~ FREE MASONRY IS RETARTED! and all masons who get initiated and think they are now somehow "special" and apart of something "Secret" (LMAO)!

.. you have no idea what this life is about.. nor do you see the bigger picture. The spiritual and true beings of earth, who live in love and are opend to everything and everyone.. those are the enlightened beings on this planet, they have the secret to this life; Love

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stormson

however, to go even deeper, masonry has always been a "boys club" from its inception. it was designed for intellectuals that held ideas that went against the common ideas of the age, in search of reason and enlightenment. masonry allowed them a place to share their ideas without getting persecuted (hence the secrecy required by its members). many held ideas about alchemy (newton, while not proven to be a mason, was an alchemist and probably a mason), while others studied ceremonial high magick. its only natural for the symbols to cross between the systems of thought. just as "on the level" is a masonic term thats used in popular language, few non masons knowing its masonic origins.

The Mystery schools represent the origin of societies and ritual magic. Enoch outlines this as coming from the Angles who fell.

You are partly correct above. Men like Bruno, John Dee and many others were deep into occult through the Hermetic tradition that had surfaced earlier in the form of the Corpus Hermeticum. This is a direct connection to paganism in Egypt and what is called the unwritten Torah (Zohar / Kaballah). The masons are a cabal.

The Hebrews have always said that this information was too dangerous for the unprepared mind because it could lead to greed and manipulation. They were correct. True for Solomon, them, the Egyptians and us. At the end of the day, the pursuit was science and the fruit of knowledge. Moses nailed it in Genesis 3. John nailed it in Revelation by calling out the beast of 666 and identifying this today with the Masons and other Hermetic organizations who abuse the fruit of knowledge. The entire book of the Bible from beginning to end foretells three ages of mankind's history, ending with the Day of the Lord. The Day of the Lord is the day of rest and judgment when we are evaluated for our work on this earth. The guidebook was the Bible. Here is a good article I have written on the subject. I have others if you follow the articles list link on the blog. LINK

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
LOOOOOOOL @ all the "freemason" people taking so much offense hahah.. omg..
~ FREE MASONRY IS RETARTED!
Gee. Why on earth would we be offended by people insulting us?

There is no secrets to freemasonry,
We never said there were.

Thinking you are "in the know" or somehow more "enlightened" then everyone else
We don't. We're not in competition with anyone. I don't give a rat's ass about being more enlightened than you.... I just want to be more enlightened than I was yesterday, or a year ago, or 20 years ago. It's about making the best "me" I can. Not about being compared to anybody else.

.. you have no idea what this life is about.. nor do you see the bigger picture. The spiritual and true beings of earth, who live in love and are opend to everything and everyone.. those are the enlightened beings on this planet, they have the secret to this life; Love

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
Yeshua, Holy Ghost, Elohim, bring love into these Mason's hearts and minds. They need to find the true love from divine creator. Then they will able to heal, and feel the true glory of God. Please, in honor of your love transform these Mason's into true Disciples if this is your will. As a struggling, sinning human, I hope you also you stay in my life. Mason's are slaves to two masters, which many of us are....blah...blah...blah...

Wow! I thought that you got the Holy Spirit moving through me but it turned out to be just indigestion.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Of course most Masons are not connected with the few Illuminati groups who have infiltrated Freemasonry. So your post is inconsequential.

Please go into detail with what groups, and their specific members, that have infiltrated Masonry.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859

1) Do Freemason rituals or belief's have anything to do with any of the pyramids or sphinx in Egypt and if so, why?

Yes. It is like the Mongoose and the Snake, our alien overlord Reptilians enslaved our ancient brethren, but through the power of the Sphinx, our Feline protectors were able to throw them out of Egypt and build the Pyramids to entomb the fallen ones, while the great Sphinx guarded over the land. We know the battle is not over, and that is why Masons idolize the unfinished pyramid and pay homage to the Sphinx to be prepared for the day a new battle comes to Earth.

Jay-Z isn't really our leader though, we were just messing with you about that. In fact, it is Anna Phoebe that latest sold her soul to the Devil in exchange for some kick ass violin skills, and inner knowledge of the craft.

2) Do you know for a fact who created or how humans came to be? Those are two simple questions and I expect a legitimate answer from a mason. Sorry if these are stupid questions!

Of course we know. The only stupid question is "Do we know?" Why would we join such a club if we weren't planning to be indoctrinated and told all of the secrets of our Earthly history. Not all Masons know of course. Some are just pawns, but all the Masons on ATS are high-ranking dis-info agents, and we've been shown all the secrets so we can better lace our stories with misdirection and untruths.

You know as well. Everyone knows, they are just afraid to admit it to themselves. People know they are slaves. They know Evolution is true, but it is incomplete. Evolution only took us so far, but then the aliens came looking for gold, and they genetically engineered our primitive humanoid race, and they created the slave race we have today. We work for them, and they visit every 3600 years to reap the benefits of our labors. They send messages to Earth, and there are assigned keepers and communicators of their agenda. 6 is the number of man according to the OP right? 60x60 is 3600. The pyramids were built using the "cubit" as the primary measurement. The cubit comes to light in the Bible in Genesis 6! Noah used the cubit in his construction of the Ark.

Its all out there for you. You already know the answers. Us Masons are just spinning our wheels trying to hide the truth from you intelligent endeavoring folks. We might as well come clean. It is 2012 afterall, you'll know soon enough anyway.

edit on 14-2-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Yes. It is like the Mongoose and the Snake, our alien overlord Reptilians enslaved our ancient brethren, but through the power of the Sphinx, our Feline protectors were able to throw them out of Egypt and build the Pyramids to entomb the fallen ones, while the great Sphinx guarded over the land. We know the battle is not over, and that is why Masons idolize the unfinished pyramid and pay homage to the Sphinx to be prepared for the day a new battle comes to Earth.
So THAT'S what Bro. Kipling was writing about in Rikki Tikki Tavi! Learn something new every day.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
OP is right Masonry is nothing but witchcraft.

Words of wisdom from the guy who thinks the Earth is hollow.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Aliester Crowley (Freemason)...

...of an irregualr lodge, who, upon trying to join the United Grand Lodge of England was denied membership and consequently did not become a recognized Mason. Try sticking to the facts when you launch into one of your religious sermons because liars and deceivers need to be saved before I do. Look in your own mirror and see that your unfettered zealotry has caused you to be duplicitous and perfidious.

In his defense these two guys in the vide were no Alister Crowley.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Words of wisdom from the guy who thinks the Earth is hollow.

Again......These are not HIS words of wisdom. His idea was extracted from the gentlemen in the video.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I am just curious as to how you came to the conclusion that Anna Phoebe sold her soul to the devil....and is she from GEORGIA....by any chance.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yes, of course. The younger you begin to indoctrinate folks the more effective it is. Kids need to know this stuff on a subconscious level for it to be effective.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

I am just curious as to how you came to the conclusion that Anna Phoebe sold her soul to the devil....and is she from GEORGIA....by any chance.

All Masons know. It is kind of like organized crime. You can belong to the syndicate, work for the organization, but once you become family then you are untouchable! Once someone survives the ritual that puts them at one with the deity granted domain over the Earth, then they are untouchable, and all the Masons need to know that. It's all in the monthly Masonic newsletter, but it is in code, you have to know what to look for.

And no, she isn't from Georgia (and Johnny didn't really win that battle anyhow), she is from Germany, and she didn't join the "club" until meeting P. Diddy and performing at his ritualistic "White Party" in New York. She is known as "the vixen of the violin," and she has performed with Stephen Tyler, Jay-Z, Beyonce. Her two solo albums are "Gypsy" and "Rise of the Warrior."

Come on, its all out there for you, we don't even try to hide it!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2012 by AlbertPike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

reply to post by SuperiorEd

your theory of two suns chasing each other at the center of earth sounds like witchcraft
edit on 14-2-2012 by Baddguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

ohh brother of earth... if you werent offended why did you respond ? You dont need to be apart of secret societies, you dont need rituals or magik, lies and hide yourself from the world to be enlightened. You do the complete opposite and in far out ways the benefit of hiding.

You want to be more enlightened then yesterday ? Then tell everyone on Ats what you have learned, share your knowledge and love with everyone else, open your heart up to the world. Thats enlightment, thats magik, and that is what being human is truly about

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join