It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: Not War, it is De-population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
"War" is a conflict with an objective, or goal. Ostensibly, the goal was to "liberate" the country from a tyrant; now, that seems to have been accomplished, but the slaughter continues.

Infrastructural obliteration in 1991
12 years of genocidal economic blockade
(of a potentially rich country with plenty of oil)
Re-start of genocidal military slaughter in 2003.
Depleted-uranium artillery in residential neighbourhoods
Anti-personnel cluster bombs in residential neighbourhoods
"Lighting-up" (slaughter by machine-gun fire) of unarmed peace protestors

Is that a "liberation?"
No way!
That is the deliberate eradication of the population.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
For what reason?

It's got to be more than oil.

I heard that the middle east has a lot of important historical significance.

Of what nature I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
De-population program has already started. Remember the Aids virus? before it appeared, research stated that Africa was "hitting" a population problem and would become an international problem if something wasn't done. Then DAMN!! Aids virus appears and millions of Africans starting suffering from it.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've known about the AIDS thing, still unaware of the justification, China and India's populations are booming as well and they are not devising ways to wipe them of the planet.

Good Point though.

That still doesn't give a clear reason as to why. (In the Iraq situation)

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlmtdPotential
I've known about the AIDS thing, still unaware of the justification, China and India's populations are booming as well and they are not devising ways to wipe them of the planet.

Good Point though.

That still doesn't give a clear reason as to why. (In the Iraq situation)

China has an Aids problem,
The Chinese government are keeping it all hush,hush though

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yes, just a couple of days ago british news had said something on the lines that China has a huge aids problem.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacterial
Yes, just a couple of days ago british news had said something on the lines that China has a huge aids problem.

Yep,
Media is banned from going to the high risk places, the Chinese government are hoping to brush it all under the carpet.

Back to Iraq,

That is the deliberate eradication of the population.

Im really not sure to be honest, i dont see why Iraqis need to be eradicated

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.angelfire.com...

a little history

significance unknown

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have been working on this quesion, and finding many hypotheses.

To me, it is clear that these satanic enthusiasts are ritually following the blueprint created (by ordinary humans) in the books of Revelation and Daniel, in the Bible. I consider it important that modern-day Iraq was the location of the Sumerian civilization and the ritually-super-important place known as Babylon. Under Biblical prophecies about Armageddon, Babylon gets totally destroyed. Within my framework of world-politics (in which the Order, or Brotherhood, clandestinely controls all the major politicians), the annihilation of Iraq is part of the Brotherhood's ritualistic adherence to the their long-term plan.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is a topic I've looked at for quite some time now- unfortunatally it is ALL about oil.
Oil is a commodity that all of us have grown up with and hense are completly oblivious to what an important substance it is.
Why is it so important?

If you ever go on a long distance hike without a vehicle you realise how far a gallon of petrol or other fossil fuel really goes.

All other energy sources have nowhere near the portability and energy per pound ratio.
Wind and solar power doesn't have the raw tourque and coal or nuclear requires wacking big power stations attached to a grid.

There is no way you could power an F-16 Fighter jet or M1/A1 Tank with anything but high octane gas.

Hence oil is supremely important to the industrial and military powers.

Unfortunatally the US is fast running out of domestic oil, in fact everyone is except the oil rich nations of the Middle East who have vast quanties.
This is a problem because what it means is that once all of the western world's native supplies of oil are extinguished then you will see a major shift in the balance of power as the countries that do have oil can ask for ever increasing amounts of money for it.

What use are 3000 jet aircraft etc... if they don't have any fuel?

join