It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think bush is a war criminal? What are you going to do about it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
........... which just shows that the word of the USA is crap! ...............

Hey wait Kerry�s not in yet.

Well at least when we said we�d protect your country we carried through.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Kerry will still be the president of the USA, and i dont think his word will be much better than bush's, but still he'll be an improvment...

And you did a great job protecting your country, especially around the time those planes flew into those buildings... where was your defense then? And dont forget how you caught the guy who allegedly perpetrated that act... yeah you got him good... and how you promisedthat Iraq had WMD's and was linked to al-Qaeda... yeah you were pretty right then too... thats some good defending, meanwhile the world is less safe than ever since Dubya decided to go about terrorising innocent civilians and destroying their homes and drving them and their children to support and fight for the fundamentalist muslims...

Looks like he's doing a great job defending the country

P.S dont say there has not been any attacks on the USA since 9/11 coz if you look back in the three years prior to 9/11 how many terror attacks where there on US soil?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Kerry will still be the president of the USA, and i dont think his word will be much better than bush's, but still he'll be an improvment...

�������

wow, special you should beat your wife, kids and dog a little harder next time it will help you get some of that hatred out.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

�������

wow, special you should beat your wife, kids and dog a little harder next time it will help you get some of that hatred out.

Dont have a wife or kid or dog, even if i did i wouldnt beat them. I'm not like that, i hatred is funnelled towards a few select places and i wont take it out on anyone/thing else...

I'm not saying the US is a bad place... just the people who run it are (and also it seems the only alternative given to you)...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join