Just switched to FLUORIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE! you mad government?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
fluoride in my toothpaste. hmm ok. topical application. seems legit.

Government: TROLoLOL *puts fluoride in water*

me: oh yea gov? *takes fluoride out of my toothpaste*

u mad gov?

that is all.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: BECAUSE YES

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Are you using Tom's?

I've been using Tom's for a long, long time. It takes some getting used to at first, because it's not all super sweet like the big brands, but it works well and is fluoride free. If your kid breaks into the toothpaste and has some for a snack you don't have to worry.

Good on you for making the switch. If enough people choose to follow suit it will help to send a clear message about what we will and will not accept in our foods/hygiene products.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Wow, yeah we use Tom's of Maine.

He has some that are non flouride and its the same as the other toothpaste.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i don't wanna say which one i use because the Gov would be all like: OH YEA LOL TROLLOLOLOL?

*remove toothpaste from market*

me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

^_^

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Started using flouride free toothpaste a while ago, fennel, it's brilliant. All natural products and no toxic waste products in it

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

no offense in any way to big Gov... but wow the Government is STUPID.

they put fluoride in our water, i refuse to drink from the faucet.

they make money because now everyone buys bottled water or something, and nobody can trust the water that is pumped into their own homes.

if they simply cared about our teeth then they would have only been as far to look more like.

LOL sorry i had too, if they simply cared about our teeth then they would have only added fluoride to our toothpaste and not our water as well.

so now as my own personal REVENGE lol, i take it very seriously, i stopped using fluoridated toothpaste and started using natural and healthy NON-Fluoride toothpaste!!

SO HA!! take that BIG MAN, i stick it to the man!!!!!!

Government NOOBS lol.

*crosses arms and walks away* *Hmph!*

anyways, i doubt the Gov even cares about this, they have much better things to do all day long then to worry about one person using healthy toothpaste and disagreeing with them, they are too busy making new laws to make everyone illegal.

yes lol, one day you will wake up and simply be illegal.

you: what?
gov: your illegal
you: wha? why?
gov: TAKE HIM AWAY
you:

Lol
edit on 13-2-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I recently found the flouride free tooth paste, funny though it was at the
Bottom shelf on the far side lol. And drastically over priced, almost twice the price of
The "leading" brand, yeah that's right charge me more
For adding that extra goodness...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'll defo be jumping on this bandwagon! Thanks for the heads up, iv been looking for non fluoride toothpaste for a while - Either all the toothpaste in Morrisons dont have it or they have stopped labeling as having it.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

while i am very unhappy to pay more for removing an ingredient, i am happier to take more fluoride out of my life.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Not drinking your tap water is a good start but you'll also need to stop bathing/showering in your water supply as it is easily absorbed through your skin. In Canada, we've had some success in removing the flouride from the water in a few communities by gathering signatures and telling the gov't to stop medicating us but it is a difficult battle.

Here is the info propaganda that the gov't feeds us regarding the subject.

www.hc-sc.gc.ca...

Foolishly, I still use a big brand toothpaste as I'm on a tight budget. I still need to educate myself more on the subject as I don't know all the facts yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
I recently found the flouride free tooth paste, funny though it was at the
Bottom shelf on the far side lol. And drastically over priced, almost twice the price of
The "leading" brand, yeah that's right charge me more
For adding that extra goodness...

From a lot of mainstream stores they have completely removed the fluoride free versions.
I use neem tree bark, cinnamon and baking soda and toms toothpaste. I've actually gotten really used to the neem tree bark toothpowder and don't use toms much anymore. Check out some uses for neem bark and the neem tree in general.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i always found the poison warning on toothpaste amusing!

what abot good old baking soda?!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I got mine in Holland & Barrett, they do Tom's toothpaste that another poster said about and Hills, which is Fennel (cough candy/aniseed) in either flouride free or with flouride i chose the flouride free, it is a little more expensive but i've found i dont need to put as much on the brush to achieve the same amount of foam in my mouth. Also bugger the expense this is my families health we're talking about

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

baking soda is too abrasive and wears your teeth too much i think

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
wut took you so long???

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

good for you
but just the 1st step, TCOTBIP are putting fluoride in everything now, fortunatley in the comments [guy named rob, do read the whole article and robs reply] :
common-food-items-could-contain-180-times-more-fluoride-than-tap-water

was asked is there an antidote to fluoride…. and believe it or not according to my friend the recluse biochemist… there is… it is borax (a form of boron)…. you take a pinch of borax in a glass of water and that does the trick….

anyway I could go on for ever.. I hope this answers the questions to those asking… but want to answer a question…. what is the best thing you can do for your glands (biochemically)….. is take lots and lots of vitamin C! the human body was genetically tampered… and now does not make its own ascorbic acid…. I will cover this in another post… suffice to say you need to take 70mg of Vit-C per Kg (30mg per pound) body weight…. the best form of ascorbic acid to take is SODIUM ASCORBATE… and even better your glands will love you is MAGNESIUM ASCORBATE… throw in some bioflavinoids with them if you can or eat fruit… and of course lots of water…

please save your glands.

I then asked him:

You mentioned borax to eliminate fluoride. How about chlorine? Do you know of an antidote for that, or will that just normally flush from your system?

And he replied:

yes indeed there is an anti-dote for chlorine and I use it a lot… actually many people in agriculture or hydroponics use it… to remove chlorine….

it’s called “sodium thiosulfate”…. and you can usually get it at swimming pool chemical suppliers…. very cheap…

you only need drops per quart of water..

Read more: naturalsociety.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

www.instructables.com... Here's a homemade recipe that I've been using. The taste takes some getting used to but I like it. Read the comments at the bottom there's some useful info in there. I dont use the glycerin or any sweetener because I've heard the glycerin is very bad for your teeth and sugar in toothpaste seems counterproductive to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

whats worse,bakind soda or coca cola? or mcdonalds? or the other crap there trying to pedal for food now days!

i have the bad luck of being of british(scottish) blood, so i didnt exactly have the prettiest chicklets in the world~!!!
had to have em all removed,so i dont really worry too much about brushing what i don't have!!!

but flouride is BAD! crystalizes your pineal gland,then yer a zombie sheeple!
oi! peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i hate to break it to you, but fluoride is in anything that is made with water. every brand name food product uses fluoridated water. one 8oz glass of tap water has the same amount of fluoride that toothpaste you just gave up has in one brushing. you're still poisoned.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join