It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEVIL: The path of syncrhonicity and illuminati symbolism, replacement matrix and the restructuring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I was reading this post on the paranormal section of 4Chan about illuminati symbolism in media..
Primarily about the 1982 illuminati board game that predicted 911, the pentagon hits and possibly the terrorist attack in London 2012:

www.google.co.uk...://www.uaff.us/illuminati_cards.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.uaff.us/lesser_magic.htm&h=1387&w=1000&sz=256&tbnid =Gt6zEdXTIohflM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=65&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dilluminati%2Bboard%2Bgame%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=illuminati+board+game&docid=DnzOim5JuDIX jM&sa=X&ei=cAc5T7C2FqbX0QW5_9HCAg&ved=0CFUQ9QEwBA&dur=382

So anyway there was an analysis of illuminati symbolism in other media particularly in modern cartoons... There is a weird cartoon circulating that is generating weird rumours around it... Like people purporting to have strange experiences of de-ja-vu when they watch it..Or they had already seen it before in a dream... Or that there is strange illuminati symbolism within it.. Also some people claim that the cartoon is different each time you watch it...That the name of the author changes and the views and the navigation of the cartoon... That some times it appears finished and sometimes it is only like the skeleton of the cartoon..And sometimes there are different episodes and it is sort of like an illuminati choose your own adventure where reality is pulled away the more you are willing to investigate it.... And some people are suggesting that this is an illuminati test of toying with nature of the matrix and controlling the internet and thus the hive mind... by altering the reality of web domains in order to create paranoia and complete the agenda of disinformation..
(The debated cartoon : vimeo.com...)

I thought it sounded stupid but then I had this really weird synchronicity today when I clicked on the link the television was on in the background and the word HELL and the DEVIL came on just as I look at the title which is something about HELL and I had a pang of fear that rushed through me...

Is all this conspiracy stuff really something about the take over of the devil? I'm normally skeptical about paranormal stuff but now I am starting to get freaked out.. Is the devil real??

Also when I went back to 4Chan I clicked on this card link:
www.google.co.uk...:&imgrefurl=http://ww w.911truth.ch/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D2776&docid=ywxXNxBmjG0BMM&imgurl=http://www.911truth.ch/illuminati_card/saturday_morning_cartoons.j pg&w=300&h=459&ei=sQk5T7SyNanM0QWMuvmUAg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=288&sig=106615363709140746026&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0& tx=39&ty=34

Freaky weird. Is saturday the sabbath in any religions?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

new topics

join