It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli diplomat's car in India hit by blast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is the update--
Indian media and public are outraged and so am i.
Due to the fact that it is a super duper security area with residents of all important political figures lie in this area.
Regular MSM rant is going on blaming iran and muslim connections.
What i have heard from a witness friend, he saw two men on a bike who stuck some magnetic sticky bomb.
As this is more of a trademark of hizebullah, it will surely point towards iran hand.
Israel has put whole blame on iran and iran has denied it point blank.
India is in difficult position as she is friend with iran due to the oil trade.
This is a total failure of Indian intelligence agencies and i am not surprised.
Israel ambassador has said that there is no feeling of insecurity in India.
I will post further updates as soon as anything comes out.
If you have questions, just ask away.
I live just 4 km away from the Aurangjeb road on which it has happened.
Will update with my own opinion after i gather intelligence from my own sources.
It's a quite difficult situation for us....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There hasn't been any mention of Hezbollah influence by any Indian intelligence agencies in the country ever as far as i know.
If it is indeed not a false flag attack by Israel, then i will point towards a link to Lashkar-e-taiyayaba which has anti-Israel ideology.
This is the same group which carried out Mumbai attacks in which Israelise were targeted.
Anything can't be done without local help in India.
Indian MSM is dishing out usual rubbish.
There hasn't been any reaction from Indian ministers and it is not surprising.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here we go,..the time for overt action is upon us sadly.
Israel will squeeze every bit of leverage it can from this "Retaliation". because that's all it is payback for taking out there scientist . but what do i know ...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
And even with Israel's stepped up "on full alert" status recently.

All of a sudden they get cracked.

Are we even 100% certain these "diplomats" were not actors ?

The double attack comes one day after the fourth anniversary of the assassination of Hezbollah's deputy leader Imad Mughniyah.

Ahead of the February 12 anniversary, Israeli foreign missions were put on high alert. The embassies were reported to be well-secured.

Last year Israeli embassies around the world received several suspected terror threats on the third anniversary of Mughniyah’s death.

False Flag Meter at level:

+9

edit on Feb-13-2012 by xuenchen because:

The BS is so obvious!

It's as if they're following a script, not a very good one either.

False flag meter is about to explode

I shouldn't laugh but the predictability of the Israelis is laughable.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by user225300
reply to post by Gibonz

y would isreal kill its own?

theyr fighting muslims for that reason !!!

Because it's governed by Radical Zionists who do not care about the loss of a few lives in order to forward their sinister agenda.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This does seem to underscore the Iranian announcement that we were all expecting today. Has anyone heard anything about it yet? My heart goes to the people of the world who will suffer due to the events that are unfolding.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by xuenchen
And even with Israel's stepped up "on full alert" status recently.

All of a sudden they get cracked.

Are we even 100% certain these "diplomats" were not actors ?

The double attack comes one day after the fourth anniversary of the assassination of Hezbollah's deputy leader Imad Mughniyah.

Ahead of the February 12 anniversary, Israeli foreign missions were put on high alert. The embassies were reported to be well-secured.

Last year Israeli embassies around the world received several suspected terror threats on the third anniversary of Mughniyah’s death.

False Flag Meter at level:

+9

edit on Feb-13-2012 by xuenchen because:

The BS is so obvious!

It's as if they're following a script, not a very good one either.

False flag meter is about to explode

I shouldn't laugh but the predictability of the Israelis is laughable.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)
Every nation has its own script if you know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Gibonz

Because it's governed by Radical Zionists who do not care about the loss of a few lives in order to forward their sinister agenda.

For some people that would sound strange, but think about it, America planned 9/11 just so they could get their foot into the middle-east with public support.

Why wouldn't Israel do the same, kills its own to get their people, and the West, to believe that this was Iran to do whatever they can to go to war. They have a agenda and they will do what it takes to get that full filled.

Just my thoughts though.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

reply to post by Gibonz

For some people that would sound strange, but think about it, America planned 9/11 just so they could get their foot into the middle-east with public support.

Why wouldn't Israel do the same, kills its own to get their people, and the West, to believe that this was Iran to do whatever they can to go to war. They have a agenda and they will do what it takes to get that full filled.

Just my thoughts though.

-SAP-

It's more than that... if you don't know the Zionist involvements in 9-11, then please watch The Empire of the City on Google vids. It won't be up for much longer.

There are way too many connections between Israel and 9-11 to overlook. For God's sake, the hijackers voice recordings showed that they spoke English with clear Israeli accents. Having grown up with Israelis, Persians (Iranian), Armenians, Kuwaitis and all other Mid-East races, I can tell the differences as can anyone else who knows the difference.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Gibonz

How many Jews died in the king David hotel bombing? Yes they will kill their own if it helps the agenda

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense, why would Iran target anything in India, since India is one of the only countries not going along with the EU/US oil sanctions on Iran? Iran knows if it or any of it's alleged affiliates attack India and is caught it could loose it's business at a critical time for them and Iran is anything but stupid. Could it be that since India is not participating with sanctions this attack happened to create a rift between India and Iran. Iran has been a very old trading partner for India and I dont think it will risk it's trade for a minor attack where only people are hurt. I think someone doesn't want us trading oil with Iran

This could also be a Pakistani AlQaeda - Sunni connection which does not want India to maintain trade relations with Iran which ultimately benefits Pakistan. If India and Iran relation gets sour India will not have many friends left in Arab world and Pakistan will have more say about Kashmir in Arab politics. This kind of tactic has been employed before to isolate India from friendly Arab countries.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Ek Bharatiya because: Typo

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Israel is calling the kettle black!

Ok, I try to stay of of the Israel thing and I try not to bash them but to toss out a public accusation of terrorism is simply B.S. How many Iranian scientists have had magnetic bombs attached to their cars or been assassinated?
They went after Iran and now Iran is going after them, so really they should grow up and stop being such babies.

I promise that this is an Israeli tactic. I actually knew a fellow that was a real deal Mossad guy. We spent many a night drinking beers and many a day flying gliders together. Funny thing is he hated the B.S. as much as the rest of us do.

They are and have been at war with each other for 4,000+ years. Personally I think the entire world would be a better place without either of them.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

I agree that it's an Israeli tactic, so much that I even predicted Israel blaming Iran for this in my OP, even though it doesn't take a genius to figure it out...so I'm not trying to act like I can tell the future, it's just logic based on facts that surfaced over the years.

That other thread pointed out that Israel did come right out and blame Iran for this

I don't blame you for avoiding threads that include Israel because speaking your opinion about it could lead to you being called some silly names.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
sounds like revenge. Cant be good for the upcoming months.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ugg whats with all this hate and war, people need to to just live in love no matter what, in the end the love frequencies with take over these fear mongering fools, Retaliating back with hate is exactly what they want if not its just gonna power there force of evil any more. think about it, if you have hate and and more hate the hate gets stronger. just out power them with love. These global riots are disgusting everyone raging and causing violence and vandalism in streets is not going to help, imagine everyone gathered on the streets and mediated about love, peace, and calmness, This effect would be massive.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaryWorld
ugg whats with all this hate and war, people need to to just live in love no matter what, in the end the love frequencies with take over these fear mongering fools, Retaliating back with hate is exactly what they want if not its just gonna power there force of evil any more. think about it, if you have hate and and more hate the hate gets stronger. just out power them with love. These global riots are disgusting everyone raging and causing violence and vandalism in streets is not going to help, imagine everyone gathered on the streets and mediated about love, peace, and calmness, This effect would be massive.

Well it's like this...

We are not dealing with normal people.

These are psychopaths, and they got lots of control.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

No disrespect intended but let me respond by saying that no one under any circumstances has the right to murder another human being. Not Israel and not Iran. This type of mentality is what creates a vicious cycle of an eye for an eye behavior.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I put nothing past Iran now after being backed into a corner for a decade now politically and having their own scientists assassinated within their BORDERS...recently...

And I put NOTHING past crazed Zionists hell bent on invasion of Iran and taking the "way of deception" to instigate at all costs.

I'm suspicious of them both...but I say tit for tat.

If Israel expects fair play after dishing out chaos, they got another thing coming.

I think Iran is telling Israel to bring it on, can't say I blame them at this point.

You have to logically concede that when a nation pushes you over and over and abuses it's military might and alliances with the GREAT U.S. Military, someone is going to push back.

But all the above is based on proven Iranian involvement.

edit on 14-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I love it.

When an Iranian nuclear scientist gets killed, people naturally assume Israel did it. That's justified.

But when an Israel embassy or diplomat get's attacked, it's an Israeli false flag.

Israel simply cannot win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join