It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli diplomat's car in India hit by blast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Sub-contracted to India... that's funny, considering.

But when cars go up in flames on their own it's usually not suddenly or with any sort of blast and people rarely get hurt. From my experiences at least. Which I am sad to admit there are more than one of.
edit on 13-2-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

In the case that i have seen , the car did ignite suddenly and the only reason that the driver got out of the car in time was the fact that my car passenger and the passenger from the car behind got out of our cars and alerted the driver.
And just remember that the only people that got injured were in the car.
And the words injured could mean a scraped knee or a minor burn for all we know.

So i still dont think that this is a terrorist attack, but after reading peoples post i still think that this could be used by the Zionist as a false flag and a reason for war.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

I went back to read your link again and they have updated their info... apparently the woman injured was wife of the Isreali defense attache and they are indeed treating it as a terror attack.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

UPDATE!

Bomb blast as Israeli embassies in Tbilisi and New Delhi targeted

rt.com...

This has Israeli/Mossad FR written all over it.

We shall see once more details are released.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You beat me to it. I was just about to confirm the Dutch media has also reported it to be an attempt at the israeli embassy in India. And at the same time another in Tblisi.

The israeli's have upped their security at their embassies.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
You beat me to it. I was just about to confirm the Dutch media has also reported it to be an attempt at the israeli embassy in India. And at the same time another in Tblisi.

The israeli's have upped their security at their embassies.

Makes you wonder a little more about Schiphol eh?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Israeli PM blames Iran

There you go!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Quote from www.haaretz.com

Iran is behind a car bomb attack on Israeli officials in India as well as a thwarted attack in Tbilisi, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday, adding that Israel would continue to act against the international terror Iran produces.

Link

So folks, how long before war with Iran?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
just to be clear i am bias, I'm an israeli

let me give you some background to why today some car exploded.
toady is the 4 year anniversary of the assassination of Imad Mughniyah.
en.wikipedia.org...

so i do believe this is the work of Hezbollah. the same way they attacked the israeli embassy in Buenos Aires
en.wikipedia.org...

as retaliation for israel killing their last head of the organization Abbas al-Musawi.

and further more in the bombing today in Delhi the diplomat wife was injured, so i don't believe israel would harm their own people.

here is a link to the article in israeli news
www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Iran is coming to eat peoples brains!

AHHHHHH.

Tomorrow is too late!

They will eat our babies next!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
The bombing was in India though. What factions hostile to Israel are in India and friendly to Iran?

Tough call.

Indias neighbor Pakistan has several operatives representing several different terror/extremist groups lurking around the capital city.

But then again we will never know.

edit on 13-2-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonik
Quote from www.haaretz.com

Iran is behind a car bomb attack on Israeli officials in India as well as a thwarted attack in Tbilisi, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday, adding that Israel would continue to act against the international terror Iran produces.

Link

So folks, how long before war with Iran?

If I were to make a preliminary guess based on this I would say not yet. Or that this doesn't change anything by itself. Iran and Isreal talk all this junk to each other because they each need the other to attack first in order to be justified. The attack that finally triggers war will involve the loss of life, even if it is a false flag.
edit on 13-2-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
yes, there were several eye witnesses and I have seen in the tv witnesses were saying it was in fact a huge blast. The woman diplomat inside the car was already half burnt while she was dragged out, no way she can survive one woman said.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenSaw
so i don't believe israel would harm their own people

oh wait, your being serious?

Of course they bloody would harm their own people to kick off a war! Dont let your bias towards your own country cloud your judgement here...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz

Of course they bloody would harm their own people to kick off a war! Dont let your bias towards your own country cloud your judgement here...

And the thread was going along so peacefully.... Oh well, I'm going to bed then.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

like i said: "i don't believe". didn't say i know
and as for judgment..what make you so sure your judgment is better, what facts do you have that Israel did in fact harm it's own people?

in the end it's all speculation

but i still believe Hezzbaala did this. it matchs the date imad died and the fact that Hezzbaala threatened retaliation over his death.

edit on 13-2-2012 by greenSaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

like i said i don't believe..i didn't say i know.
and as for judgment..what make you so sure your judgment is better, what facts do you have that Israel did in fact harm it's own people?

but i still believe Hezzbaala did this. it matchs the date imad died and the fact that Hezzbaala threatened retaliation over his death.

The premise of your post was that Israel in general wouldn't hurt its own people. To achieve their political/military/zionist goals, yes it would hurt its own people.

2 people were injured in this attack, they were not killed. If Hezbollah actually were behind this, then the Israeli's involved would be dead. This, in my opinion, was a false flag attack by Israel, to be blamed on Iran, where the victims were only meant to be injured.

Have you also not thought Mossad would be aware of these certain anniversary's/dates and manipulate attacks to possibility apportion blame elsewhere?

Your country is about to go to war with Iran, a war it is deliberately seeking where possibly thousands of innocent Israeli's could die.

So how can you say your country wouldnt hurt its own people when it is the one who is putting them in danger?

Wake up.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

like i said i don't believe..i didn't say i know.

The premise of your post was that Israel in general wouldn't hurt its own people. To achieve their political/military/zionist goals, yes it would hurt its own people.

2 people were injured in this attack, they were not killed. If Hezbollah actually were behind this, then the Israeli's involved would be dead. This, in my opinion, was a false flag attack by Israel, to be blamed on Iran, where the victims were only meant to be injured.

Have you also not thought Mossad would be aware of these certain anniversary's/dates and manipulate attacks to possibility apportion blame elsewhere?

Your country is about to go to war with Iran, a war it is deliberately seeking where possibly thousands of innocent Israeli's could die.

So how can you say your country wouldnt hurt its own people when it is the one who is putting them in danger?

Wake up.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

y would isreal kill its own?

theyr fighting muslims for that reason !!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

ok i will play along, but this will be the last post i give in this thread.

you said :"yes it would hurt its own people. "
and as proof you say "If Hezbollah actually were behind this, then the Israeli's involved would be dead"

i give you 2 events that show Hezbollah failures.
english.cntv.cn...
www.jta.org...

now i'm guessing your response to this will be to accuse israel in this and all this would show that israel is trying to find an excuse to attack Iran.
for this kind of assumption i have no replay. it's a cryceler argument that leads no where.

now lets just say that you are correct and the Mossad is trying to attack it's own pepole in order to start a war.
its hard for me to believe that the Mossad would do this half baked attack . a women being injured ?
some vague car explosion in Georgia ?
this wouldn't start a war in Israel.
this is what the Mossad(so some people say) does when it wants some thing done.
high officials dieing, specific targeted scientists getting killed.
imad mughniyeh dieing .

forum.newzimbabwe.com.../topic/48446-mossad-attacks-iran-military-facility/
www.infowars.com...

now about Israel planning to go to war against Iran..we are both on the same page here.
i to believe Israel is planning to attack Iran this very year. and i hope very much so that it won't and by some chance Iran would not developed it's nuclear capabilities.

this is it for me in this debate.
have fun and quiet peaceful day.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And even with Israel's stepped up "on full alert" status recently.

All of a sudden they get cracked.

Are we even 100% certain these "diplomats" were not actors ?

The double attack comes one day after the fourth anniversary of the assassination of Hezbollah's deputy leader Imad Mughniyah.

Ahead of the February 12 anniversary, Israeli foreign missions were put on high alert. The embassies were reported to be well-secured.

Last year Israeli embassies around the world received several suspected terror threats on the third anniversary of Mughniyah’s death.

False Flag Meter at level:

+9

edit on Feb-13-2012 by xuenchen because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join