It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli diplomat's car in India hit by blast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Israeli diplomat's car in India hit by blast

www.sacbee.com

An Israeli official says an explosion has hit an Israeli diplomat's car in the Indian capital.

He says one person was hurt in the blast, but did not identify the victim.

Israeli Embassy spokesman David Goldfarb said the car was near the embassy when the blast went off Monday.

Indian police said only that a car was on fire on the street outside the embassy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.winnipegfreepress.com

Related ATS Threads:
BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

edit on 13-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe Israel finally decided to implement the false flag everyone has been talking about, especially since they have been "outed" by U.S. officials for their participation in the Iran assassinations so one would think Iran had every reason to do this.

Or maybe, Iran finally decided to hit back, this could be anything. One thing is for sure, Israel is going to have a lot to say about this and Iran is going to get the blame.

Iran was supposed to have a big announcement today, perhaps Israel wanted to hog the lime light.

www.sacbee.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Israeli spies have been killing Iranian nuclear scientists. Even if Iran did this they had all the rights to retaliate.

But I'm pretty sure it's just another false flag..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Do you have a link to the story or the thread where the US outed Israel? I don't think I have read that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

I agree

We are going to be called conspiracy theorists who despise Israel, just for pointing out some obvious observations

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yeah.. I find myself giving disclaimers all the time saying "I don't support Iran" or "I'm not an apologist for Iran, buuut."

It is inevitable that if you go against the media propaganda, even just to express and anti war view, you are going to get labeled anti Israel or anti Semitic.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Do you have a link to the story or the thread where the US outed Israel? I don't think I have read that.

BREAKING: Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC

Here is one of the threads on it
I added it to my OP for those who didn't get a chance to see it.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Will wait and see on this one, to me it sounds like it could be something of nothing, the quotes of a blast are from an Israeli, while the Indian police say only that a car is on fire, not an car has exploded

Indian police said only that a car was on fire on the street outside the embassy

Could well be just an overheating engine catching fire, if it was a bomb then it will be all over the MSM double quick time, an an attack on an Israeli Diplomat would have them foaming at the mouth

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The bombing was in India though. What factions hostile to Israel are in India and friendly to Iran?

Tough call.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Did you hear about the Mumbai killings?

That was targeting Jewish interests.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Has it been confirmed this was a bombing? LOL

Before I spout off anymore?

edit on 13-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Thank you sir, reading now. I may edit this post with my opinion after I read the thread you linked to.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I dont think this incident had anything to do with a terrorist attack, is just a traffic accident.
I just found this link and it's got to do with the incident that your posting.

ibnlive.in.com...

So the only thing Israel could be held accountable for on this is for employing a bad driver and that's all.

edit on 13-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

If you are comparing this to the Mumbai attacks, those were carried out by gunmen with some explosives. Today's news broke just a few minutes ago so nothing has been "confirmed".

I'm on my way out and will not be able to update the thread with any details until I get a break but I will check back later to see if there has been any updates.

Rest assured, Israel has their Mossad in all corners of the world, including India.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The Israeli black diamond trade and the Mumbai terrorist attacks in 2008 and 2011 are very well connected, I have alot of research on it.

As for the Israeli diplomat's car in India, that will probably be blamed on the Iranians when in fact it will be made to appear like Iran was involved.
edit on 13-2-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Your own link actually strengthens the possibility of an attack:

A car belonging to the Israeli Embassy caught fire after a minor explosion in Delhi's Tuglak Road on Monday injuring two people. An Israeli Embassy spokesman said that the car was near the embassy when the incident occurred and added that one of those injured was a woman diplomat.

I don't consider explosions to be normal in cars, they happen, but not that often.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ill come back later if more develops.

Gotta sleep.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
I dont think this incident had anything to do with a terrorist attack, is just a traffic accident.
I just found this link and i think it's got to do with the incident that your posting.

ibnlive.in.com...

That's not exactly true. You're link even says witnesses saw bicyclists throw something at a car and there could have been a blast. It then states a female diplomat may have also been injured. Not saying it ISN'T just an accident though.
edit on 13-2-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Your own link actually strengthens the possibility of an attack:

I agree that there is that possibility, but i dont agree that this is the case this time.

A car belonging to the Israeli Embassy caught fire after a minor explosion in Delhi's Tuglak Road on Monday injuring two people. An Israeli Embassy spokesman said that the car was near the embassy when the incident occurred and added that one of those injured was a woman diplomat.

I don't consider explosions to be normal in cars, they happen, but not that often.

I also agree that they dont happen often but they do happen.
I've seen a car that has caught on fire while i was stuck for a while in a traffic jam.
It too looked like it exploded.

I understand too that these Embassy cars should maintained to a high standard and that they should be well looked after. But we all know that government employee's are the lazeist workers on the planet

So I would be interested to know where the car was serviced at. Was it a governmental thing or was it out sourced to an Indian sub contractor like everything else is nowadays.

And dont get me wrong, i still think your thoughts are plausable and have happened before,but i dont think that this is the case this time.
Im still thinking that this could be only Driver error or poor car maintenance and Not a terror attack or a false flag.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sub-contracted to India... that's funny, considering.

But when cars go up in flames on their own it's usually not suddenly or with any sort of blast and people rarely get hurt. From my experiences at least. Which I am sad to admit there is more than one of.
edit on 13-2-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join