It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Cut Internet Access

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Lies

lies

lies.

When are you going to understand ?

Why don't you take that up with other Iranian bloggers?

"Since Thursday any access to Gmail, Facebook and https sites has become impossible, at least in Isfahan. I heard this only happened in big cities. In small cities and villages things are as usual."

and

"Khamenei's regime is scared since the Green Movement has invited people to restart protests. According to some reports, in most parts of country from Tehran to Ardebil, people have no access to Gmail, Yahoo mail, Google or Google+. This blocking can be considered as the regime's attempt to stop Green activists from informing people to take part in demonstrations in the final days of February. The regime's action is useless because green activists have already informed their friends and family members, and developed creative means of passing on the message, such as writing slogans on bills of money."

globalvoicesonline.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Lies

lies

lies.

When are you going to understand ?

Why don't you take that up with other Iranian bloggers?

"Since Thursday any access to Gmail, Facebook and https sites has become impossible, at least in Isfahan. I heard this only happened in big cities. In small cities and villages things are as usual."

and

"Khamenei's regime is scared since the Green Movement has invited people to restart protests. According to some reports, in most parts of country from Tehran to Ardebil, people have no access to Gmail, Yahoo mail, Google or Google+. This blocking can be considered as the regime's attempt to stop Green activists from informing people to take part in demonstrations in the final days of February. The regime's action is useless because green activists have already informed their friends and family members, and developed creative means of passing on the message, such as writing slogans on bills of money."

globalvoicesonline.org...

Zionists are trying hard to END Islamic Republic.

But those who know the old games know the tricks too.

Iran Cut Internet Access

Is a big lie or intentional exaggeration while I have access to the internet.

to all of you Zionists , you will not succeed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Considering Iran's domain registrar is accessible, it's highly unlikely access has been cut.
www.nic.ir...
google translation

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
One reason for an inside job is to stop people from being lured into a false sense of revolt.

and

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Libya, and now Syria are under a false revolution, caused by outside propaganda which lured people into going against the government. Maybe Iran knows this is where the US next propaganda step is going to take place.

Im not sure what it is your suggesting the West is doing to forment the protesters resolve, but i would like to suggest that if things are just great over there, they wouldnt pick up on any of this anti-government anger.

You can post all day about how the Canadian government is ripping off taxpayers and brutalizing people in the streets, but if i dont feel im being wronged, i wont protest or form an anti-government militia.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if america cut the internet links.
they would do it just before war.
to stop communications.
they dont wont the world to know how many civilens die.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
who's next.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It looks like the Iran Central Bank is online.

Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

To Contact them:
Contact us

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

This is meerly speculation, but is possible and i'm sure it has been done before;

It goes along the lines of recruiting terrorist organizations or undercover militants to act in such a way that the people of their country assume their own military is doing something.

For example, shelling a small town. Word gets out that their own government is "cutting down" on minority protests with violence when in actual fact it could be outside forces at work making things appear otherwise.

Majority of people will look at reports, fabricated or not and come out with the most logical mindset... "my government is bombing my own people" for example. And then you end up with an induced "revolution" tailored with the perfect demands for a leader to step down.

Now things change, the government actually starts to put a sstop to the "revolt" and when they actually kill a protester the authenticity to claims of "outside forces" become lost. While we see the western powers chant "i told you so".

It's a game, and we are all the pawns.
edit on 14/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: removed quote box (formatting went strange)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I hope othere countries join in with this. two so far.
the Internet is for the World. so why dos america control it?

you can get a satellite home system.
cost about 150

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join