It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! An amazing speech! Freedom is inevitable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This is an absolutely amazing speech and it is by an Ex army veteran.. By the name of Adam Kokesh.. Even if you know him and may have issues with him, you have to listen to this speech you will not be dissapointed. If I were there I would have been giving him a standing ovation! Amazing!

edit on 13-2-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

28minutes there brother, is there no way we could find a transcript?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

wow first time i heard of this guy was when he had that dance party at tj's
lol

for those that dont know him and some friend went to the Thomas Jeferson memorial (tj's) and just danced lightly as a form of protest since expression is against the rules there, the security body slammed him to the ground to stop his dancing then arrested him,
www.youtube.com...

now that i see this speech i am even more impressed by him,

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I saw that dancing episode - it was presented on wellaware1 as actors being paid. I was watching the clip and was having trouble believing that people dancing in a public place could be arrested. The Police didn't seem to respond like the Police I know but then I don't live in America - they would receive different training.

When I watched wellaware1 - the dancing incident was investigated - actors - paid - all of them. Didn't surprise me.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****

those cops need to be arrested. FOREVER.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Had a brief flyover on this subject a few days ago... whether or not the US is now a police state. My reply was, at this moment in time, no we are not. But I followed that by saying how we are undoubtedly going in that direction and that, if left unchallenged, the Home of the Free will soon be nothing but a memory.

The national security state will decommission the US Constitution, piece by piece, line by line, until there is nothing left but those police and a state of national security that holds We the People, as its own prime enemy.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****

those cops need to be arrested. FOREVER.

Send them over to Greece! We'll let them taste some good old ancient greek marble.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

I saw that dancing episode - it was presented on wellaware1 as actors being paid. I was watching the clip and was having trouble believing that people dancing in a public place could be arrested. The Police didn't seem to respond like the Police I know but then I don't live in America - they would receive different training.

When I watched wellaware1 - the dancing incident was investigated - actors - paid - all of them. Didn't surprise me.

Much Peace...

From my point of view cops in the US seem like maniacs most of the time, seems like they're trained to act very violently if faced with even the slightest resistance. I've been arrested a couple of times and the cops here don't get aggressive unless you start swinging at them...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
wow,

this guy is awesome. Damn, that really resonated with me. I can't even think of 1 thing I disagree with.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

What do you mean actors? The bike cops were who they appear to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

From what I've read at the Huffington post and ABC news websites, the arrests for dancing at the TJ Memorial were real. (not actors).

That's my two cents, I'm out.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He lost me at the technocratic utopia phase of the conversation.

I do agree with a lot of what he said; however I realize that the information is what is being controlled.

There modern plantation owners of Earth do not want educated slaved.

Look at SOPA and PIPA. You think that was the last attempt at securing information?

Paperless book burning is the evolution.

Other than that I liked it. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

As I said, this was real:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2/13/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How long ago was it that we were actually a land of the free?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by totalperdition

Just remember that all the news and media are owned by just six people - six people control what we see and read and hear. It includes the radio, newspapers, film production houses, publishing companies. Unless an independent company spends their own money on their own resources - we ALL see, hear and read the same news that is controlled by just six people.

I would like to believe that people can dance in public if they want to - I would like to believe that the news we are given is real - unfortunately the world is full of liars and liars with lots of money and power - do whatever they like. Sad fact of life. While I respect your opinion - I actually believe - after research - that the dancing people and the Police are all fakes - actors as it were.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Check out wellaware1 - if it hasn't been completely shut down. All actors - all paid - all fake.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I couldn't find the info you are citing, but why would I believe some crap-looking website (one source from who knows who) vs. an obvious patriot/participator in the freedom movement, let alone the many news broadcasts that covered it?!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

One crap looking website. Well I have learned via this website (that some might refer to as crap dependent on their literacy skills and intellect) that more often than not threads are posted with one website reference.

The real truth is that we have to listen to our instincts and discern the truth ourselves - how on Earth can any of us trust any website, any reporter, any news article if we do not know the person writing the report????

None of us can declare with any certainty what is truth and what is fabricated. All I know is that when I stay calm and peaceful and stay above the nastiness and vitriol that emanates from a lot of people - I can work out what I need to know.

I post on this website along with everyone else - to learn - to explore - to share ideas/opinions/articles - I do not come here to be ridiculed or demeaned or insulted. Everytime I am subjected to nastiness I know the cabal/illuminati/whatever are smiling - I also know that as long as I remain peaceful - they are frustrated.

All I know is that the website wellaware1 and others (you can research for yourself as I have not researched other sites thoroughly) are evincing facts - not meant for public knowledge. I do not force my views on anyone nor do I preach I am on this site to participate - just like you.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

28minutes there brother, is there no way we could find a transcript?

Just listen to it when you get a chance, it's beautiful.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
[Imagine] if suddenly, everyone chose the side of liberty. They stopped working for the government overnight. Cops turned in their badges and went home, all military personal quit and went home, everyone who works for government just stopped and went home..... what power would they have left? Who would do the arresting for them, who would carry out the orders? Who would collect the taxes? They would loose all of their power and we would then know freedom, finally for the first time.

The only real power the government currently has, is the power to control us by using us against each other. If there were some sudden across the board awakening, it would stop. It would be a revolution without ever picking up a gun. It's almost impossible to imagine.... almost, but not quite.

(this is just me talking by the way, i'm not quoting him or the speech in any way, I'm just trying to imagine the nearly impossible)
edit on 10-3-2012 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join