It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of us might be jailed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I ran across this story and thought I'd toss it into the mix. Although these people should be in jail for being ugly, they might be like some of us.

Story Here

These guys were talking about going after cops, so I'm not defending them or saying they were wrongfully arrested, but the way some of us talk about the government, maybe we could be on the next list. I'm innocent, by the way. I still don't see any government conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Let me put it this way: Expect to see a lot more of this sort of thing. I've heard rumors on the interwebz. You and me, we LOVE this country--right or wrong. But there are people who think it's turning to s***, and they think they're being wronged by some big conspiracy called the New World Order, or some such of fascistic corporatist nonsense.

We all know that if the Founding Fathers were standing right here today they'd be the proudest bunch of dads you could ever imagine, with what we've done with this great country. Why, Thomas Jefferson himself would kiss Obama on both cheeks and hand out expensive cigars to the entire Congress. Of course the Congress wouldn't accept them--that might have the appearance of accepting some kind of bribe in return for a favor--and that would never do at all!

Zzzzzzzzz... Whuh? Oh! I was having a dream? Never mind....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
They're scared

and they have a reason to be

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wow. What scumbags. Thank goodness I realize the U.S. is the bestest country in the world and does nothing wrong, nor do any police departments or any of the alphabet agencies of the states and federal governments. I'm happy to be in the know that what my country does is for the best for everyone and it's all for our freedom and bringing freedom to everyone in the world and keeping us all secure so we can be guaranteed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Their heart was in the right place but what a misguided, lackluster attempt. To truly insight meaningful rebellion one must stir the masses with righteousness, duty, honor, reason, and a well spoken word.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Too bad the Smith Act boned us. And all because of communism. Seems to be a pattern of screwing the constitution when it's convenient.

Also, idea for a new US slogan: America: stickin' it to the constitution since 1940.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

there are no conspiracys are you out of your mind? Everything is true that they tell us.... (baaaahahh)

walks away munching on grass.....

how did i get here anyways......

have a great day guys

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
I ran across this story and thought I'd toss it into the mix. Although these people should be in jail for being ugly, they might be like some of us.

Story Here

These guys were talking about going after cops, so I'm not defending them or saying they were wrongfully arrested, but the way some of us talk about the government, maybe we could be on the next list. I'm innocent, by the way. I still don't see any government conspiracies.

If I remember correctly, wasn't the undercover agent instigating the violence against police type talk?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All their high tech weaponry, zip ties, handcuffs, fluoride,"non-lethals", and other stupid crap, and they're STILL afraid of we the people!!

We still have the power....

ETA: How STUPID does this sound?

Seven members of a Midwest militia accused of plotting to overthrow the government.................

edit on 19-2-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

join