It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Something Nice About Your Country!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I love Britannia because of our united front in times of adversity. (War etc)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I love the US because of the diversity of its people and the secular government that does its best to treat all of us equally.

Great thread!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Green
Emerald green
Fresh sweet moist
Green
The air smells fresh clean and moist, almost forgotten about
The feeling of dew covered grass barefoot, oh the feeling of flesh grass
And to be able too look up see the stars and know I'm home

My 3 home country routines when I get home
edit on 13-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added comment

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I love the deep rich history of Britain, throw in some myths and legends like Robin Hood and King Arthur, mystery, magic, druids, mad kings and queens all set within castles and mountains, forests, tended farms and hedgerows.

Beautiful.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Its about not living in the conditions, produced by people who don't care about civil rights. when 30% of the people from around the world come here to work and live, you must say to yourself, can i live any where but here, Peace to the American people, the its friends around the world, remember Peace or Hunger everyone wants a better tomorrow, even if it means relocating to aother country ???????

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I love my country, because of our rich history, our diversity, and of course our weather!!!

Never a boring moment in this country, and with 11 official languages, it causes you to learn some other cultures.

I mean this is AFRICA!!!!

The wildlife, the scenery, the people, all so beautiful.

This is my home, my birthplace, and i love my country, will not give it up for anything.

vvv

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Despite the outside voices bearing down to dismiss or speak ill of it, the mess Labour left us in after 13 years and the morons overrunning the country in their gangs listening to dubstep and causing riots just to steal trainers and other crap, England is still the greatest country in the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join