It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 24 and I feel Doomed- A rare Case - 28 reported Worldwide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Geeze that is a horrible story, i'm really sorry. I'm afraid i don't have any medical advice for you just know that i'll be putting you in my prayers i hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'd be happy if i couldn't get kids. But hej thats me, I know i'm weird.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You might want to try a substance called White powder gold. It reportedly has the amazing ability to correct DNA. The microscopic gold particles attach to damaged cells and begin electro-chemcial repair. This is the same substance that Moses created from breaking the golden calf in Exodus.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Hey there, T_H, I am sorry to hear of your issue and emotional pain.

First off, you need to let yourself grieve for yourself. You can only remain positive once you have let yourself digest and accept the negative. You may want to try counseling for the interim period.

Secondly, I agree with others, ideally you need to start eating as much plant matter as possible and severely restrict or completely stop intake of processed foods, alcohol, nicotine, etc. Also, stop using any hygiene items (soap, lotion, makeup, etc) with synthetic ingredients. (ETA: saw you are looking to go vegetarian, excellent.)

Thirdly, I am glad you are looking for multiple opinions and have received good news. Also seek the assistance of a homeopath.

Fourth, you may never be able to carry a child to term without fatal risk to the child and/or yourself. There are alternatives, if you start looking into all your options now you will be able to feel much more at peace about things if it turns out that you will not be able to give birth.

Fifth, you are the only one who can decided whether or not to do chemo. Chemo definitely increases your chance of becoming infertile, and I know this is something you want to avoid. Definitely look into alternatives, there are many people who have shrunk or eradicated tumors naturally. Since the masses are benign, you have some breathing room (time-wise) to work on getting rid of the growths on your own.

Lastly, I want to tell you that I think you are courageous and to thank you for sharing your story with us.

Hang in there, we're rooting for you!

edit on 2/14/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I survived an aortic dissection that presented itself 10 miles from a qualified er. Previously I have died twice. Your situation (although meaningful to you) is nothing. Don't stress! What your fretting about amount to a hill of beans when view from a cosmic perspective.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was told by a very reputable doctor that I could never have children, as a matter of fact he phrased it by saying "you have between a 0 and 2% chance." Although I was young and not interested in having children at all at that time in my life, I was devastated and horrified. I to, have had issued with cancerous cells and cysts, so many that i suffered from uteral scarring from the many procedures I have had.

Two years later, somehow my new OBGYN told me I have no scaring whatsoever and I have a relatively normal chance of conception (besides small issues resulting from PSOS.) Anything is possible, miracles do happen. My husband and I have a chance of bringing a child into the world, even though for the longest time I thought it would never be possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why are you coming to a message forum for medical advice? I don't mean to offend by asking that but you really should be consulting a medical expert with these questions.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.wjgnet.com...

interesting report on BMPM

"Adjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy are not indicated because these tumors have a prevailing benign character. In conclusion, BMPM is a rare benign cystic tumor. Although its recurrence is high after surgical resection, it does not present a tendency to transform into malignancy. Two cases of malignant transformation
out of the approximately reported 130 cases"

i have done very little reading into this so far, but the impression seems to be that chemotherapy type treatment is perhaps not the the best form of treatment considering the effect it has on you. If BMPM is benign and doesn't turn malignant then more research should definitely be done into other treatments. It sounds like surgery to remove the tumours is best option

"Benign multicystic peritoneal mesothelioma (BMPM), also known as multilocular peritoneal inclusion cysts, is an uncommon lesion arising from the peritoneal mesothelium that covers the serous cavity. This lesion occurs most frequently in women during their reproductive year"

although i'm sure it's very scary, it doesn't actually sound as terrible as your doc may have made it out to be

"The patient underwent an emergency surgery during which a cystic mass of the right ovary measuring 6 cm×5 cm × 4 cm, four small cysts of the small bowel (1 cm in diameter) and a cyst at the retroperitoneum measuring 11 cm × 10 cm × 3 cm were revealed. Complete resection of the lesion was performed. The pathology report was benign multicystic mesothelioma of the ovary, bowel and peritoneum (Figure 1). The patient had an uneventful recovery and was closely followed-up by US and CT. She remained free of symptoms and had no recurrence two
years after surgery"

it seems like the best way to deal with this is just have surgeries to remove as many of the cysts as possible, and from just reading a few articles i certainly wouldn't be thinking about chemo or radiation type therapy due its benign status

edit on 14-2-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Why are you coming to a message forum for medical advice? I don't mean to offend by asking that but you really should be consulting a medical expert with these questions.

"Medical experts" are trained in medicine. She came for natures cure using diet and supplements.
edit on 14-2-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I survived an aortic dissection that presented itself 10 miles from a qualified er. Previously I have died twice. Your situation (although meaningful to you) is nothing. Don't stress! What your fretting about amount to a hill of beans when view from a cosmic perspective.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Her situation from MY point of view is hard as hell. Your opinion on her situation was not what she asked for, she asked for possible treatments. WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR OPINION MATTERS?!!?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
another great article:
www.thejgo.org...

"Benign multicystic peritoneal mesothelioma lesions usually occur in the peritoneum along the pelvic cul de sac, uterus, and rectum, but may occasionally involve the round ligament, small intestine, spleen, liver, kidney, previous scars, or the appendix (2,1,3,4). Unlike malignant mesothelioma, BMPM has not been shown to have an association with asbestos exposure"

" Uncertain results have been reported with patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy (5). Other approaches such as sclerosive therapy with tetracycline, continuous hyperthermic peritoneal perfusion with cisplatin, and antiestrogenic drugs have been suggested (11). The optimal treatment may be cytoreductive surgery with peritonectomy combined with perioperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy to eliminate all gross and microscopic disease (5). The goal of this treatment regimen is to reduce the likelihood of progression or recurrence."

"Although the prognosis for BMPM is very good, aggressive approaches to this disease should be considered. Patients have a high likelihood of recurrence and repeat surgeries are common"

so don't lose too much faith, if it's benign then you have a good chance to fight it and HOPEFULLY clear up the tumors/lesions. Hope the 2 posts i've made help a little bit, i'll leave you with this quote:

"Multicystic mesothelioma is not deadly, the most harm it can do is cause discomfort or pain for the person. As mentioned above, most people don't even know it's there."

and

"After the recurrences, one patient was treated with cystic aspiration and the other with hormones. The cysts in both cases regressed partially but the patients were relieved of their clinical symptoms, for 2 years after cystic drainage in one case and for 5 years after hormonal treatment in the other"

and

"Surgery to remove the cystic lesions is the only effective treatment for BMPM. Aggressive surgical approaches are often recommended. Hormonal therapy has also been attempted in individual cases with variable degrees of success. Most affected individuals do not undergo chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy because these tumors are usually benign"

being so rare, there are different ideas on therapy, but chemo or radiation therapy seem to not be considered as the main or first option, perhaps surgery to remove as many of them as possible and hormone therapy. ALSO I MUST POINT OUT - There is no mention in any article (that i have read) that says anything about not being to have children, this may have been an assumption by your doctor when he though you basically had cancer all over your body and in all your organs. The truth is that your ability to have children may not have been effected at all so DO NOT DESPAIR just yet. Im very glad you aren't older because the doctor said himself that he would have given you a full hystorectomy right away, which may well have been an absolute disaster for you and not needed.

I know you feel destroyed but the doctor was talking to you like you had malignant cancer through all your organs, when the fact is that, if it is benign and you get surgery done soon to clear up as much of them as possible, that the outcome will not look so bad. The doctor literally looked at you and saw tumors all through your organs, so he obviously thought of it as like a killer cancer had spread through your whole body, which would be terrible and probably fatal, but if it is BMPM then there is definitely HOPE.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Let me just start off by saying WOW!

I love all of you! as stupid as that might sound, on the internet of all places.

Thoughts can do wonders- I'm starting to think we can change the world this way!

Its hard for a man to rule the world but its easy for an idea to rule man. Our thoughts here in cyberspace will change minds and thus actions in the physical world we live in. Dont you love the internet too? I know you dont have cancer but you have tumors and their is lots of evidence for viruses and bacteria causng turmors and cancer, if its affecting your DNA its a retro virus. The environment the parasite lives in is your body and that can be changed with diet. This can help but detox and flushing your system may not be enough. Electricity has been used successfully to "shake apart" viruses and kill them. Generating the frequency of the virus, in what ever form, then rising it to break the virus apart, could get rid of the abnormal growths, if it penetrates. Using two pieces of metal in each hand with a current going through it may not work for you but radio or ultrasonic may as it penetrates better. Royal Rife had alot of success in that area with a tube but so did Lakhovsky wit a coil. I really hope you look into these suppressed inventions to see if any of them would be good for you. If you want to know more about how they work you can look at my thread about frequencies, DNA, and the mind.

Frequencies and Bio-energy heals DNA, changing understanding of conciousness

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Here is a good treatment for most illnesses. Hot water, quarter tsp sea salt, 2tsps coconut oil. Fill a third of the cup with a good smoothie juice drink. Drink this every morning and it will cure many illnesses. Salt and coconut oil heal most things. The juice gives energy and water is the best purifier.

there is a good article about natural treatments at Youtube:

Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwell Excellent advice.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ok, so no cancer
Hopefully you still have eggs to harvest. As to the disease you do have, the only thing I can say is educate yourself. Wish you all the strength in the world!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

ooops sorry it's not cancer after I removed things that were vital to your reproductive capacity. Seriously. Sue the frigging doctor. Had it been cancer fine, I'm sure you would have been grateful that he removed something you ought to keep but it wasn't and he removed something more than the orange sized object you had wanted removed. As far as I'm concerned that's all he had permission to remove. Sue the doctor for malpractice. If he wanted to remove extra he should have woken you up and asked you.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I pretty much hate biology. Boring. And hard to control. I'm more of a computer guy. Biology things scare me. Diseases and cancers and everything. Biology has a mind of its own and can turn ugly easily.

Maybe I should change how I feel about all of it. It's hard. I don't like botany for the same reason. While I like to see lifeforms and I am a lifeform myself, I always have a distant anxiety about it.

Go as natural as you can, but don't be too extreme. Try to be diverse.

Nuts + Fruits + Vegetables + Grains & Rices + Yogurt + Fish + B12 Supplement (how much meat you eat?). I'm sure there's more. Try to think in terms of raw food that you have to clean and cook yourself.

Maybe throw a egg (free range, make sure it's not stuck in a cage and fed hormones) in a kettle and boil it hard once a week or so. I've heard good things about those. Don't ever forget to be diverse.

Biology doesn't like to be contained. That's why you must be diverse.

But not even the best diet can prevent strange and queer tissue growths. Biology is not 1 or 0. It's more lively than that. Biology is never going to completely follow the rules. Nature kills everyone eventually precisely because it has a mind of its own and fights itself to gain freedom from its own lifeblood.

Nature is like the man who throws mud at the wall to see what he can get to stick. But he's always getting bored so he's always finding a new wall of a different shape and size and texture and material...

If I'm dead in the not too distant future of some random thing like disease or cancer or something else then i'd like to be written on my tombstone something to the effect "Quit throwing mud at me."
edit on 14-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Cancer, the rare tumor growths you have, and all desease and sickness can be cured easily. First off let me tell you I haven't been sick in over two years, after discovering the principles below, only two times since then I've had and onset of a cold, when that happened I used the principles below, and any sign of sickness went away.

First you need to change your bodys PH from acidic to alkaline, several ways you can do this, drink a couple teaspoons of baking soda in a glass of water two times a day, after three or four days lower the dose to just half a teaspoon in a glass of water per day, to maintain alkalinity, dont take it within an hour of eating a meal, and since baking soda can deplete your body of certain vitamins like potassium and chromium, dont take it regularly for more than a couple of weeks, but it is the fastest way to get your body to become alkaline.

Number two, is do the same thing with apple cider vinegar, take two to four teaspoons in a glass of water, you can take it with meals, and after digestion the by-products of the vinegar will be alkaline, and since it doesn't deplete your body and any vitamins you can take it regularly as long as you want. Also apple cider vinegar when taken with a meal slows the digestion of carbohydrates, which lowers the impact on your blood sugar after a meal, so it can be good for losing weight and blood sugar control.

The next way is cut open a lemon and squeeze out the juice, and put that in a glass of water, do this once or twice per day. Do any one of these but not all three as you dont want your body over alkalized. Don't buy store bought lemonade it won't work.

But in general to maintain a balanced body, stay away from processed foods, which are acidic, and which have all types of cancer causing chemicals, and eat alkaline fruits and vegetables instead, most fruits and vegetables are alkaline, meats and carbohydrates and processed foods are acidic.

Once your body is alkaline you need your body to be sufficient in the nutrients that it needs. Cancer can be caused by a lack of vitamins and minerals, that your body must have. Once again in general eating just two or three servings of fruits and/or veggies each day can do this for you. But there are certain vitamins when you have them in suffient amounts can cure the cancer. You should take Vitamin-C, Vitamin-D3, and Vitamin B-17. Don't take store bought vitamins or multi-Vitamins since most are synthetic, they actually hurt the body more than it helps. Research online for non-synthetic Vitamins, such as here www.naturallydirect.net...
Take Vitamin-C, and take as much of it as you want, there was a study in which a patient recieved up to 200,000 mgs IV of Vitamin-C per day, the only side effects were slight nausea, dizziness, and headace. Its also excellent for cardiovascular health and immune system.
Take Vitamin-D3, and make sure its D-3 not D-2 or D-1, high amounts of D-3 can be also obtained from egg yokes, or 15 minutes in the sun, each day will help your body produce enough to prevent deficiency. Its also a strong anti-bacterial agent, which helps your immune system. Through 15 to 20 minutes of sun exposure daily, the body creates 10,000 to 20,000 IUs of Vitamin D3. So it would be healthy for you to take much more than the recommended amount a bottle of D-3 would recommend.
The last Vitamin is Vitamin B-17, and very well may be the most effective, research online it is known as the cancer cure. But it is almost impossible to find, and the reason is because it actually works, and so then isn't profitable for the FDA. But there are natural food sources, the highest source of Vitamin-B17 are apricot seeds. The usual recommendation for prevention is around 5 to 7 over the course of a day. For actual cancer cases use 2 to 3 times that. Some say one kernel for every 10 lbs of body weight. Go to this link for many other sources of Vitamin-B17, www.vitaminb17.org...
Do these each day and you will be cured, it should take less than a month, you should write down notes so you can remember, and apply these principles each day until you are healthy again, copy what I have writtten and save in on a computer file, get your body alkaline, get your nutrients in, stay away from processed chemical laden foods, eat your fruits/veggies. Also each day I drink 6 to 8 green tea bags, two servings each day of 3 to 4 each. One last bit of info for you is, all plant material such as Green tea, fruits/veggies, spices and herbs, all produce their own phytonutrients and different ones each have their own unique benefits, which balance your body as a whole, which is why you should get your servings in. Reasearch phytonutrients in plants, they benefit your body as a whole such as anti-cancer, anti-microbial, helping maintain blood sugar and cholesterol, kidney fuction, maintaining blood pressure, and pretty much all body functions, tumeric is a good anti-cancer plant material also. Sorry for the rambling I hope you get well soon by applying these principles, and hope your reproductive organs can be fully healed also, so you can live the life your deserve to live.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Okay this going to sound weird, but a friend of mine swears he rid himself of cancer and tumors in his colon by using this product. I have since started taking it and have noticed a renewed sense of more energy and passing really strange things. I know it sounds weird, but the product is COLONIX it's a series of herbal teas and powders that cleanse the colon. I don't know what it can do for you, but it's worth a look and see. Check it out on the internet. The stories of those that have taking it and the pictures are pretty graphic, but it will reveal that death that is inside each of us...

Peace to you and your boyfriend and I hope with all my heart that you will be able to conceive soon...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Also drink plenty of water each day to flush out toxins, drink well water or filtered tap, stay away from sugar and soft drinks, drink green tea, put a natural sugar substitute in it such as stevia if you don't like the bitterness, anything not natural such as splenda isn't good, don't drink any store bought drinks until you are better again, the only thing I drink is well water, green tea, or a a homemade fruit drink such as natural lemonade.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've read all comments, and again, mostly, what you need is a good attitude and the knowing you will be fine. If you can manage that, its a huge step in the right direction. Secondly, i agree that you want to become vegetarian. Remember, the human being is mainly vegetarian, just look at the intestine of a human and that of a carnivore. Then, you want to cut salt and sugar from your diet, completely. All salt and sugar you get from fruit and vegetables is enough, despite what some people say. Take loads of fresh, carrot juice (1 glass per hour), it is the vegetable which contains the most anti-oxidants. Green leaves juice complements it as well as apple juice. (All juice must be pressed, there are some juicers that press fruit, those are the best). Try to eat raw vegetables as much as you can or at least lightly steamed. It is ok to eat meat or fish once or twice per week, but keep it to a minimum. Try and find a spa clinic that does colon cleaning with enemas. Some might do coffee enemas which are the best and detoxify your body. I've said it before, but you should take a look at the Gerson Terapy. It has cured thousands of people with cancer, although you do not have cancer, you seem to have a genetic problem much like cancer. If you need more info let me know.
Cheers and get well soon!
edit on 14-2-2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join