It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 24 and I feel Doomed- A rare Case - 28 reported Worldwide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Strictly switch to nothing but raw organic food.

Only after switching my diet did I realize that a significant part of mind, body and soul has been absent/surpressed as a direct result of food. Before I switched, it's like I was only existing to 50% of my capacity.

An unspecific example of the power of diet:

Also, if you're serious about this, research hemp oil:

In my opinion, you should always go to great lengths to scrutinize whatever your doctor is telling you. You have nothing to lose by being rigorous.

The major cause of benign multicystic mesothelioma is too much exposure to asbestos. For this type of cancer to be diagnosed, one must be subject to a complete physical examination, x-ray tests, and biopsy for confirmation. On the other hand, the treatment for this cancer is focused on alleviating pain and promoting comfort. There are many techniques used to either remove or shrink the tumor such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery. Even if benign multicystic mesothelioma is not "cancerous", or rather dangerous, one must still do all means to avoid it. Having regular health check-ups, a healthy lifestyle, and avoiding asbestos exposure are the best preventive measures at hand.

Source: www.lookmesothelioma.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Being a spiritual healer and a Reiki Master I first always recommend that you see yourself now as whole, perfect and complete. Secondly I tell everyone to drink a certain juice from Tahiti. You can contact me at [email protected] for more info. Third this sort of extensive benign cystitis could be caused by a number of things, asbestos usually is at fault because it is a tiny barbed arrow of material that the body cannot dissolve. It is fire proof and of course antibody proof. Usually what the body does is to "encyst" the foreign object. It puts an envelope around it and water around it so it cannot move or do damage. Almost everyone has little cysts like this. In your case it could even be the body's reaction to it's own cells, mistaking some for being "enemies." With the right program you should be fine, as long as the body doesn't over-react to whatever it is in the system and make bigger cysts. Of course these will most likely be harmless too and easily removed. With asbestos, being this barbed fiber of rock, it can work it's way out of a cyst and then the body really tries to destroy it with all sorts of acids and build up of antibodies causing massive inflammation which eventually becomes cancer. This I do not think is the case with you. More than likely it is simply a bad switch in your genes that got flipped when you reached puberty. But I believe anything can be healed. Contact me if you like.

Why does she have to contact you?

Why can't you just share with us?

You're trying to sell her something aren't you?

Clarify what the juice is. I'm betting it's Tahition Noni fruit juice which happens to be part of a HUGE pyramid scam.

If I'm wrong I apologize but what do expect with all your cloak and dagger?

Identify the juice or I'm reporting your account for banning. It's as simple as that.

The last thing this world needs is another parasite profiting on someone else's misery,

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Accept Chemotherapy if you want to die. Cancer is not a death sentence, Chemo is.

This is bad advice without knowing all options. Split Infinity

I don't believe this can be treated with chemotherapy?

We show that selenium in the form of selenomethionine induces a DNA repair response in normal human fibroblasts in vitro, and protects cells from DNA damage. We show a possible mechanism for the inducible DNA repair response, in which enhanced repair complex formation was observed in selenomethionine-treated cells.
/MED/Selenium

compounds-in-food-that-repair-and-protect-dna

/eatingwell/veggies-dna

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Let me just start off by saying WOW!

You guys are amazing! I cannot thank you enough for all the replies, advice, wishes, etc.

This is a very rare disease. I saw my doctor today, and I have good news.

He is not going to remove anything as of yet. He showed me pictures of what is going on in there and basically, t looks like red caviar that is growing on my ovaries in bunches. On my fat tissue of my stomach there is also some...a patch about as big as my palm. My womb is covered with it...

But,

He said that we will monitor it via laparoscopy every 6 months until I decide to get pregnant. He does not know how the pregnancy will go but he has not seen any cases like this and says the growths on my womb shouldnt pose a problem.

I d have to have tests first to see that my tubes aren't blocked though.

Other than that, all we can do is monitor- because I wont let him remove anything.

This to me is good news and I really feel that this outcome is due to all the positivity and thoughts from al of you guys, as well as friends and family, of course.

I am so lucky!

I am going to change diet. Vegetarian maybe even vegan. I'm also cutting out sugar completely.
I need to go through this thread and read all of the replies with pen and paper in hand so that I can take note of Supplements and other things.

THANK YOU so so so much!

I love all of you! as stupid as that might sound, on the internet of all places.

Thoughts can do wonders- I'm starting to think we can change the world this way!

x

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you.

Yes, I'm still young and emotional. I had a good cry yesterday and I feel a lot better. I've been a zombie the last couple of days.. I think form keeping it all in. I understand what you're saying but not being able to have kids makes me feel like I am not a whole woman. I know it's just the initial emotions and I shouldn't ever feel that way but.. I'm human.

The odds are looking good though. Kinda 50/50 at the moment.

Kinda makes feel selfish for wanting my own child when so many need a home..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

all i can offer is prayer

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Defiantly do veg but vegan is very hard to do healthily.

Essential_nutrient
Macromineral

Sorry for bombarding your thread, i hope some of this helps you

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

I have used castor oil packs on my stomach, and they are very healing. Castor oil is a remedy often prescribed by the great healer Edgar Cayce. It is inexpensive. Soak a piece of flannel (just any flannel from your fabric store is fine) in castor oil, lay it on your abdomen, and then put a sheet of plastic over it (I use a plastic grocery bag). On top of the plastic, lay a heating pad or a hot water bottle. Relax in bed with a good book with your pack on. People have reported amazing results using castor oil.

That's interesting and cost basically nothing!
I will try it.. how long does a person continue something like this?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

What bombarding?!

I will look into those

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Accept Chemotherapy if you want to die. Cancer is not a death sentence, Chemo is.

Relax RG....
I'm not having chemo.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Peace...

Vitamin C, over 2000mgs a day.
Gotu Kola, soak overnight in already boiled water, and drink in the morning.
And vitamin B3, or niacin.

I love you.
Stay strong.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Just now i read you are in South Africa, i am in Mozambique, have many friends in Z.A. You really want to take a look at the Gerson Terapy. Read about it and it's history. You are very young and so, this is the best way for you to get back to FULL health, quickly and with a 100% certainty. Go for it, you wont regret it at all.

Thanks for the link,

I will do. About the eggs... I'm thinking about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dasman888

Thanks

I know I can't do Everything people suggest. You right in saying that.
I live in a small town and access to organic produce is scarce, but there. Very basic. Regarding free range hormone free meat, there are plenty options for that here but I'm thinking of cutting out meat completely and maybe sticking with fish once or twice a week. Not sure if that's unhealthy or not.

I do think dna repairing supplements are a must though... still not sure which, and what not to mix. I will speak to the guy at my local health shop.

About the dairy...Spot on.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Maybe trying some colloidal silver

I have taken that before for boils... worked wonders.

At the moment I'm sipping on Silver Ion water Every hour to prevent infection of my wound. It looks amazing, it's literally a hair line cut, long but so thin I can barely see it and it's only been 5 days since the operation...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I'm very sorry to hear this, are you someone who's received a lot of vaccinations?

I have never had any vaccinations of any kind. Never really been sick (only the common flu, which I also don't get shots for) , apart from this.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
7 people in my family have VHL Von hipple-Lineau. It a genetically identifiable disease that affects the tumor supressing gene. It is very rare and few doctors know a lot about it. I sure hope you read this. Because if I were you I would bring this up to my doctor, and at least get a second opinion. The tumors are by the majority benign, but you would need to check your entire body and keep on top of things. Hope you the best.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Congrats on not having cancer and a extremely rare medical condition, I think your doctor should have busted in House style and laid out that way. Though I just have a love for theatrics
Hope you feel and get better!!

As for a diet or whatever to help you heal, shouldn't you have asked you're doctor that? I don't think many ATS users have PHDs or medical degrees.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Okay, go read this. I am a cancer survivor because of this: www.advancedhealthplan.com...

Both my brother and I got the same cancer that showed up in the same Limp Nodes; we both went to the City Of Hope and had great insurance that would have paid for whatever was recommended. My brother took the doctors advice...Chemo and surgery and they killed him by inches...I told them to go F themselves and had surgery and went on a heavy does of Cesium and Potassium.

Your results may not be what mine are and I make no guarantees but that is my experience and yes, I don't trust doctors ..period.

PS. That was in 1999 and I am cancer free since.
edit on 14-2-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can only imagine how you must have felt. Here is a quote from an anonymous source... "Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible." Keep believing, try to be as positive as you can and ask God for patience, love and understanding. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I don't have any special diets, cures or advice. I care and wish you nothing but health and love.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

First of all im glad everything is ok for you now, yes infertility sounds devastating, especially so young. but you do have options. Yes adoption, but you could also have your eggs frozen and used later for surrogacy. then you could still have a biological child, only you wont be the one carrying it.

Don't get discouraged. Pray for help and guidance and see if you can save your eggs for later use when you are settled down and ready for children. Good luck with everything and God bless!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join