It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 24 and I feel Doomed- A rare Case - 28 reported Worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I beg you too please try and remain positive.

for if you can do that,

You will be Cured of all the evil in the world. And ready to leave this heavenly body, for the next one.

infinitum caret initio et fine my tag line

Means: Infinity Lacks a Beginning, or a End. That is metaphorical and physically true. That I know for sure

We my friend, are Infinite.

edit on 13-2-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

My god thats absolutely horrible. I'm so sorry you had to go through that and are still going through it. But I'm really happy for you that it isn't cancer. I watched my brother go through chemo and I wouldn't wish that on just about anybody.

I hope everything works out for you, sorry I don't have a more helpful post, i just had to reach out and let you know I feel for ya! Makes my problems seem a lot smaller.

God bless

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not being able to get pregnant is not the end of the world. My wife has endomytriosis and has scar tissue all in her stuff and she can't get pregnant. Sometimes people just aren't meant to do certain things, but there's a bright side to this, it's not cancer! There's always adoption and there will always be some woman out there who will give her newborn infant up for one reason or another and it's an opportunity to provide a loving home to a child who might otherwise not have one.

No reason to start having a meltdown. Ofcourse i am 32 and older and a little more wiser than my more foolish younger days. Don't panic and freak out. First thing you need to do is take care of your body, then worry about the little things.
edit on 13-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm so sorry that you are in this situation. But don't give up on the idea of having children.
I was told by four different doctors that I could never have children.

My son will be six in June.

Miracles happen, docs aren't always right. Who knows, maybe in six years you'll be giving this advice to someone else.

Prayers, hugs, and best wishes...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think you should read Hulda Clark's book "The Cure for All Diseases". People like Royal Rife had success treating a wide range of things with frequency generation.

On November 20, 1931, forty-four of the nation's most respected medical authorities honored Royal Rife with a banquet called "The End to All Diseases" at the Pasadena estate of Dr. Milbank Johnson.

www.squarewaveresearch.com.pa...

Diathermy is used now a days and was invented by Nikola Tesla, a great genius and a man way ahead of his time. He invented radio and wireless electricity as well as manyother things with over 800 patents before his death. Georges Lakhovsky continued that bioelectric medical work after his death. Their are lots of contributors to frequency generation technology but Hulda Clark's is the cheapest and easiest.

www.lakhovskyscoil.com...

Good luck in your search for answers I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Gerson Therapy or marijuana will take away your tumors. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. The fact that it is so rare and little research is available on it must make you feel frustrated and lost.

I'm sure that you have done plenty of looking around the web already. I'm not sure if you have come across this particular article at all, but there are some case studies in non asbestos related Benign Multicystic Mesothelioma and a list of doctors involved in the research. You may wish to further research them or even consider contacting them to see if they can offer any assistance in your treatment. www.jcdr.net/articles/PDF/79/0063%20june07_CR2.pdf

With regards to the cysts, I wonder if holistic treatments for polycystic ovaries may be of some help? It may help to shrink the cysts. Here is a link to some info on herbal and holistic treatments for PCOS

www.natural-hormone-health.com...

If you would like to talk to someone regarding your ability to have children there are some very nice fertility forums out there, and the women are very supportive. They will have different problems to you but are all trying for a baby and will understand your worries and frustrations.

I'm sure that this will not affect your ability to have children. There are many women out there who have been told they will never have children only for them to get pregnant. As long as your doctor is monitoring everything I'm sure you will be fine.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the news but your main concern isn't about you getting pregnant and having kids. Why don't you focus on getting yourself healthy first. I'm not an expert but look into diets with fruits and vegetables or even juicing. GL

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Call Jesus Christ in your heart and in your life,He will wipe every tear from your eye.

Get well soon!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
castor oil packs if its not cancer

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
forgive my open typing here..

thats crazy.. they said it could something with your DNA, and your member name is "Triple Helix".. instead of double helix.. I'm starting to feel a little ... I'd rather not say..

whatever happens, however it turns out.. good luck,

edit on 13-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear your story. Since you are in South Africa, you may want to try Ibogaine. It is well known as an addiction interrupter ( and it worked for me!) but I know they are doing a lot of research into it for curing many illnesses from Chrones to cancer and HIV. If is an amazing healer. If anything it could help set you on a path of where you need to be, This plant has a VERY powerful spirit and it will guide you in the direction you should go, if not help with the tumors as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would just like to wish you a speedy recovery.

Take time to look after yourself and please dont worry about the secondary consequences of your illness. You can attend to them in the future.

Sending you love and positive thoughts.

J,

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
While i cannot offer any meaningful advice, i do offer my condolences, hopes and prayers.

I hope everything works out for you, no one deserves to wake up to that. I hope everything works out in the end and wish you the speediest recoveries.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Oh Honey, I'm so sorry you are going through all this.
Thank god it is Benign.
But like others said, if it was me I would just get a hysterectomy and adopt. so many children are homeless and need a family.
Personally, I chose to not have any children and now it's too late to change my mind if you know what I mean.
But your heart will show you the way.
My thoughts are with you, God Speed and I wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

There really is nothing good about a hysterectomy, other than you'll never have a period ever again.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I wish I could hug you.I'm 24 myself.I prey you will regain your full health and be able to have children someday.Stay strong and never lose hope.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hi -- sorry to hear about your condition, but so glad to hear they are benign. Here is a web site where I get lots of great ideas about natural healing: earthclinic.com

Here is its page about cysts:
www.earthclinic.com...

Also found this on the "doctor yourself" web site:
FIBROIDS, CANCER AND IODINE DEFICIENCY

Robert Sarver writes:

“There is mounting evidence that a major cause of breast, ovarian, uterine and prostrate fibroids (cysts) and cancers is dietary iodine deficiency. Iodine deficiency probably also contributes to obesity, arthritis and mental illness. Virtually every older person I know has symptoms of iodine deficiency. Those symptoms may also include thyroid problems, dry eyes, compromised immune system functioning, reduced sex drive and a long list of other symptoms. Some young people already show symptoms of iodine deficiency such as Attention Deficit Disorder and excessive weight gain.”

Mr. Sarver’s excellent article on the tremendous importance of correcting iodine deficiency is now posted in its entirely at www.vitamincfoundation.org... www.ghchealth.com...

I have been using Lugol's Iodine regularly and am losing weight. It is also a cancer preventative, especially for breast cancer. See "Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live WIthout It" on amazon.com.

I have used castor oil packs on my stomach, and they are very healing. Castor oil is a remedy often prescribed by the great healer Edgar Cayce. It is inexpensive. Soak a piece of flannel (just any flannel from your fabric store is fine) in castor oil, lay it on your abdomen, and then put a sheet of plastic over it (I use a plastic grocery bag). On top of the plastic, lay a heating pad or a hot water bottle. Relax in bed with a good book with your pack on. People have reported amazing results using castor oil.

There is so much to be learned about natural healing, and I believe completely that you can and will heal yourself if you research this and begin to practice new dietary, herbal, and other natural remedies. Good luck to you! Wishing you peace and love.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

As much as possible, get rid of dairy, meat, and sugar. These are all very toxic. Explore a vegan diet and use high doses of quality supplements. I don't think there is a magic one-trick fix for health issues, but I do think that a good diet in combination with trying different remedies can work wonders. There are so many great suggestions already for you here on this thread.

Remember, many thousands of people have healed their cancers using natural remedies. If this can be done, you can heal your cysts. Pray to your guides, your angels, and your deceased ancestors for guidance -- I really believe that if you trust in a higher power, whatever that concept is for you, and listen to your intuition and feelings that you get from your higher source, that you will be aided in your quest for healing. You may find yourself being led into entirely new routes of exploration in your life!

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you want advice on treatment I wouldn't look for it or use whats given on ATS. If you want to talk about it and get it out of system you are in the right place. Just be careful.

Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join