It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Hoax Effects Everyone!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This has been something on my mind since the first George W. Bush election. Look at the Bilderberg meetings as a prime source. The future of world leadership usually comes through there. Even if you don't win the election, you can still be president. Only in America...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

First, I don't want to hear any advice from a confessed Catholic. Secondly, you have not got a clue about how delegates are actually gotten after the dust settles and everyone goes home and lastly, win or lose, Ron Paul and we who support him will not stop, will not compromise, will not at any point throw our vote behind any of the other candidates and that to is a promise from Ron Paul. Regardless of who is named President; the principals and causes Ron Paul represents do not begin or end at any ballot box, regardless of who is elected.

edit on 13-2-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
As American citizens you need to petition the UN
The same way your government acuses other countries of corrupt voting
You have the evidence
Imagine seeing UN inspectors at American voting booths and counting centres

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot

I expect either Obama or Romney to win. They are, basically, the same candidate.

Yes, but there's an important difference that can be used against the American populace.

It amazes me that more ATS-ers have not asked the obvious question about Obama:

Why would rich, powerful White men pluck someone as unknown as Obama out of obscurity and make him US President?

Obama was a man with no qualifications: no experience in either national or international politics, no executive experience, no business experience when the US was facing the worst economic conditions since the Great Depression, and no military experience when the US was involved in two overseas wars.

Obama has been the most divisive US President since when? The Civil War maybe?

Obama's color has been very useful in smearing opponents.

What if Obama is given a second term, not only to cement the federal powers hidden in Obamacare, but to set Obama up for assassination? The assassination could be blamed on militia men and it would give the government an excuse to shut down the militias. The resultant race riots would provide an excuse for martial law.

Obama would then be compared to Lincoln and canonized.

I want Obama to leave the White House alive and after only one term.
edit on 13-2-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

They the people at the top want more of what was depicted in the afore linked story.

This is a disgrace, 2012 and living American dream, all wrapped up in the star spangled banner.

Those Republicans who run that state should be hurled up before the court of human rights.

Is this what civility is?

Is this the American dream?

Or is this the face of a capitalist uncaring society? hell bent on keeping the many begging like dogs at the feet of the few? The few like Ron Paul, Abolish the Welfare State WTF? The man's a Neo NAZI!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Even though "fraud" is hardly an implausible task as well as provin to have happened in the past. This video is just conjecture. This theory honestly rest in the hands of faith and assumption, and I don't see any "hard" evidence that couldn't mistake voting projection with an obvious media's bias in being the first to report anything.

Not enough to be a hoax, but surely enough to get people to question the media.
edit on 13-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i totally agree, but noone can get into politics without money, and they are making sure noone has money but them.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I am still mourning my friends death but I was emailed this clip and thought it went well with this Topic. As I stated in one of my responses I think the election fraud is huge but they give us false choices usually to start with. Which is why Dr. Paul is a huge problem for them. This is a the Clip of Judge Napolitano's speech on Fox Business before he was fired, I think I know why he was fired do you? FOX aint having no TRUTH on their Network!

If it didnt work LINK

Everyone should see this video. I do not have Fox Business so I never got to see Napolitano on a regular basis.
But I have been impressed with him when he would show up on Fox News from time to time.

As for bashing Fox News, I hope you know that Rupert Murdoch (owner of Fox) voted for Obama.

US Media is a completely commericial enterprise -- owned & controlled by the Elites.

Fox News exists to give the illusion that opposing views are allowed in this country.

The other TV "news" outlets (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, CNN) are all in obvious lockstep with each other.

CNN has so much garbage celeb "news" & other sensationalist cr*p, that it's largely a waste of time. Very little substance. Fareed Zakaria can be worth watching.

Fox News has predictable pro-Republican views, but they do allow discussion and more substantive topics.
edit on 13-2-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Dewey Defeats Truman in every election these days; the only problem is, they never fix the headline.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
As American citizens you need to petition the UN
The same way your government acuses other countries of corrupt voting
You have the evidence
Imagine seeing UN inspectors at American voting booths and counting centres

I agree.
This is pretty scary stuff.
Not just for America but the world as a whole.
This fraud affects all of our lives.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I find it funny that Ron Paul won EVERY SINGLE DRUDGE REPORT poll during each of the primary and caucus days when Drudge had a poll. I'd call that a more accurate sampling than any poll out there because it's mostly hard core conservatives who view Drudge, and it's hard core conservatives who vote in Republican primaries/caucuses.

These are scary times for the United States and our supposed free and fair elections. Screw electronic voting; all ballots should be paper and should be hand counted with public witness, where any person with a camera can film it. I don't give a # if it takes a week; there are plenty of true American patriots whould stand there for a week and film the counting. I sure as heck would.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

it's "affects" not "effects" sorry teachable moment couldn't resist

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So what are we the people going to do about it?
Absolutely nothing.

Well until they try to take our guns

Wake up Sheep

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Actually you can make a fairly accurate prediction from a small sample size. If you knew much about business statistics and analytics then you would dismiss the fact that he says this small sample size is nonsense. Obviously he is jumping to conclusions and got some people to bite.

I'm not saying our political system isn't rigged, I believe some strange things happen that raise eyebrows all too often. This video is not evidence of it and most of the educated members know this. Sorry if there were similar replies I didn't read through all 6 pages.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For those that are saying things like "I am not American, it doesn't effect me," and the like, WAKE UP YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!

If it can be done in the most powerful country in the entire world, it can be done absolutely anywhere. Not to mention the fact that the US have a strangle hold on half the world, so this does definitely effect everyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
subscribing to watch later

ETA: and i totally agree with what "scope" the poster above said, if it can be done in the states it can be done anywhere else
edit on 13-2-2012 by h_jordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
For those that are saying things like "I am not American, it doesn't effect me," and the like, WAKE UP YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!

Absolutely right. Tell the Iraqis that US electoral processes have no effect on them, or the Afghanis or the Libyans. Most Americans don't want to run around the world kicking the crap out of the defenceless. But as we are learning, most Americans have no say in the matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes it's rigged. It's all rigged. They just Have to sell the public on the results which is really easy to do. They have been doing it for a long time now. Nothing short of revolution will bring back real democracy. Abolish privately owned Central Banks in favor of state run central banks, make lobbying illegal and put a cap on the amount an individual can donate to any particular campaign with no corporate donations permitted.....I know.... this will never happen,..... but it should.

Ron Paul should ride it out and then run as an independent. That, would be a really interesting situation.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There should be an embargo on election projections until AFTER all polls are closed.

When you project that it's a slam dunk for someone -- this can make voters not show up, thinking the contest is over.

>> Having said that, I think that the MEDIA enjoys a horse race, and they have very little interest in a fair accounting -- just a controversial accounting. They don't do their job and let candidates off the hook all the time when they make clearly bogus statements.

Ever since I saw them replay "Yee-haw" 2000 times after Howard Dean got excited at a rally -- it was clear to me they were manipulating the election towards John Kerry. Whether that was diabolical, or the Press has little discipline and just respond to feeding frenzies -- it's hard to tell.

>> Elections are also made more bogus due to the electronic voting machines and a lack of transparency in removing votes from the voter rolls.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hate being a skunk at this garden party, but I once taught statistics. I also agree with the sentiments and point of view of the majority of ATSrs. But the following is true.
2391 is adequate to give a plus or minus 3 percent at 95 pc confidence to a percentage of voters that voted for say, the Newt.
IF the exit polls were properly conducted and sampled.
www.ncpp.org.../4
check the link for the ifs that have to be answered to get an accurate and representative result.

A little thought experiment for the doubters. Imagine you have a coin, with heads and tails.
You flip it 10, 100, 1000, 2391 times, and tabulate the proportion heads (or tails). in each case.
by the time you get to 2391, the proportion is going to be 50.00xxxx. this number has a precise distribution, i forgot the formula.
I believe the exit polling results were skewed, but the sample size is not the problem.

the real test is to locate the precincts that had exit polling, and compare the exit polls with the actual votes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join