It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Hoax Effects Everyone!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Thank you everyone who has commented, I really would like to respond and thank you all but I just found out I lost a dear friend yesterday evening to death. She was only 37and left two kids and a husband behind, I knew her for last 25 years...

I will be back in a couple days I need to take a break and mourn, thanks for understanding!

Sorry to hear this, Independent.......

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Are you ready for Jeb?

LOL.......Oh, God.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I stopped watching after a couple minutes do to extreme wrongness by the Youtube author. You can easily predict the results on an election based on a sample size of 2,300. This is common sense. All the major polling companies regularly make statements about 300 million Americans based on sample sizes of rarely over 3,000 people. This is how statistics works.

There is no hoax, just people making wrong assumptions about polling that are false. The margin of error isn't based on the available maximum sample size. Everyone in statistics knows that. Just because you can get more samples doesn't mean you need to get more samples. The video author of the OP is simply wrong.

There is no hoax.
edit on Mon Feb 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: correction per poster request

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
In 2006, Rick Santorum was voted one of thee most corrupt members of Congress for 2006.
www.citizensforethics.org...

edit on 13-2-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Deny Ignorance and turn off FOXnews.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
this hoax Affects? everyone

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
US government pulling the wool over people's eyes as per usual!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Check out Edison Research...

See it's president and vice-president. What a coincidence eh? Apparently Lenski was already busy swaying the minds of people back in 2004 making arabs like the Bush admin more than they really should:

Solargeneral.com

The same Edison Research was put to the job of conducting polls for Radio Sawa to find out how to affect the minds of arab youth. That made Joe Lenski, vp of Edison, the head man on Radio Sawa.
A jewish guy... controlling the helm of a 50/50 arab/western radio??

The man who put Lenski in charge was Pattiz, founder and chairman of Westwood One, the largest radio network in the United States with 7,500 stations.

They seem to have great control of the media. And like the video so perfectly states... you're eating it up.

The election is rigged to make sure you guys will not elect a man that will pull american military home where they belong. Your entire army is the right hand of jewish oppressors and will remain so until you fight back.

The last 15-20 years, have been one long build up for the zionists to get what they want; total control of the middle east. That disgusting greedy mindset will ruin us all and leave us mindless puppets.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
staying away from from voting and caucuses would send a chilling message to the PTB in Washington. There is reason they "get out the vote " but their candidate is the one that gets the office that's becuase whoever is in the lineup is their man .

and every time you vote you approve of and agree to this

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
whats wrong with you america it makes me sick that you let you goverment get away with this grow a back bone for all our sakes

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Rigging elections is to great a risk elections are made by financing. If you want one side to win simply let the mullah flow freely on the other hand simply withhold funds from the losing side maybe stir up some legal campaign or invent some other means of strapping them for cash.
There's no point in risking exposure by rigging an election its far more covert to just use financing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by scottbooth

There may be hope, because people are waking up. As never before. But I'm not sure if it will still be too little too late. The Republicans are going to try and fenagle the Bush Crime Family back in.
harndenblog.dailymail.co.uk...

Al Cardenas, head of the American Conservative Union, has said that Republican turmoil might lead to a brokered convention in which Jeb Bush, former Florida governor, would emerge as a “possible alternative” party nominee.

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton, no, Obama, Obama-&-Clinton, no, Bush.........

N O M O R E. T H I S S T O P S N O W.
_____________________________________ .

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

Exactly, you're vote doesn't count but it does matter, only if a different way than you think. Both parties are given "key word" given things to talk about then they do all these preliminary polls to see how the public thinks. They do this so they know how to manipulate us over the next office term.

Then they choose the candidate from the hand picked candidates they've already groomed and have chosen to be the puppets and spokesperson for the nation. That is all they are the fall guy for the shot callers.

It's an ingenious plan to see how we think about certain issues without your vote actually mattering.

This is how it really works, it's so simplistic that's why you will disagree. The truth is right there in front but the sheep still line up for the slaughter. If you really want to mess them up don't vote at all, That's right they would be blind and unprepared for that.

Your vote gives them all the information they need to manipulate what they want done in to making the voters think they are the people doing it.

You have to hand it them, they are pretty frickin smart.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
if you pause the video at 1.16 you can clearly see all the pictures of all the candidates, notice how for ron paul they've chosen to use a picture of him frowning? i know it's only a little thing but these little things can give you a whole insight into the way the media works. CBS chose those pictures and rather than being subjective they are once again pushing their own agenda. they'll try and make ron paul look bad at every turn. my personal opinion is news broadcasters should only read out the result when they get a result, calling a winner with projections is virtually fraud especially when only 1% has actually been tallied. i live in england and i have not heard anything about ron paul, even when the bbc (bullsh*t broadcasting conspiritors, oh and they are virtually run by the government) was doing a special on the upcoming elections.
edit on 13/2/2012 by josephamccoy because: to add about ron paul and his nonexistent coverage on the bbc.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Great compilation. It's a sad situation, but not at all surprising.

Bilderberg, anyone?

I'll still vote anyway, at least I can do that much. I realized that the electoral college was a sham as soon as I learned about it - maybe age 10? I decided then that I would live how I needed to, regardless of the political party that was decided as "most important" at the time.

I expect either Obama or Romney to win. They are, basically, the same candidate.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the voting system should be overhauled.

each state should get 1 vote towards the presidential nomination.

the winner of each state gets one vote. so in the end it would take a 26 state vote to win the presidency.

much simpler and much fairer. that way americans don't have a repeat of 2000 where one state held so much power.
edit on 13-2-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

"One State/One Vote" is in no way fair. As a matter of fact, it's probably much worse than the electoral college we have today. Some states like Wyoming have practically no people and to give them the same weight in an election as say California or New York, is just insane. If we're going to change it at all, it will have to be nothing short of "One Person/One Vote."

Furthermore, I don't feel too sorry for the republican party at this time. They appeared to like vote rigging just fine during the 2000 and 2004 elections and it was not until their very own tactic came back to bite them in the ass, that they got upset. You see, that's what happens when you play with fire, you get burned.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
the whole system has become a joke, it's to bad Thomas Jefferson and some of the others were not around today. Because we would have another revolution on our hands, as I'm sure the founding Fathers wound not put up with this Crap.
Obama had the never to say it was time to rewrite the Constitution, who the hell does he think he is.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They take a small sample size and apply it to the whole when in a "fair" reality every vote should count. I'm not even going to vote because at this time I believe my vote really doesn't count.

One thing i've learned in life is that Life is not Fair. So don't think for one second that if individuals/organizations have the ability to rig elections on whatever level(s) then they won't do so...

All you have to do is look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Have I done anything in my life that wasn't fair to someone" then it becomes clear on what people might be capable of.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seachange

I stopped watching after a couple minutes do to extreme stupidity by the Youtube author. You can easily predict the results on an election based on a sample size of 2,300. This is common sense. All the major polling companies regularly make statements about 300 million Americans based on sample sizes of rarely over 3,000 people. This is how statistics works.

There is no hoax, just people making stupid assumptions about polling that are false. The margin of error isn't based on the available maximum sample size. Everyone in statistics knows that. Just because you can get more samples doesn't mean you need to get more samples. The video author of the OP is simply stupid.

There is no hoax.

Correct! Apart from it being 'common' sense.

I watched it to the end. There is only 1 interesting question left (those 8 constituencies that disappeared), but apart from that it's (more or less) simple maths and statistics.

Nowadays 'denying ignorance' seems to mean watching an anti-mainstream video and starring and flagging it....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I think it is time for people to arm themselves. There seems to be no hope of change without a violent revolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join