It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another illuminati card game post, but I had to show you guys...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
not long ago I heard that DHS had the hotdog vendors trained to look out for terrorists at the superbowl, I was on youtube and found a video showing all those creepy illuminati cards and this one popped out at me, freaked me out a little, wanted to share

For some who may not know what this is, it is a card game made by Steve Jackson, interesting little note, the CIA went after him in 1990.

here is the wiki link if you want to learn more.
illuminati game, wiki link

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
For some who may not know what this is, it is a card game made by Steve Jackson, interesting little note, the CIA went after him in 1990.
Correction. The Secret Service went after his computers in 1990. Full story

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

here is the wiki link if you want to learn more.
illuminati game, wiki link
And actually, all these cards are from the INWO game, a spin off from the original Illuminati game.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

OOh lol got my secret gov services mixed up, the secret service that is.
interesting his computers, of course link after link on youtube led me to believe they personally went after him, well isnt that still going after him if it's his computers?, well I do wanna learn more so Im gonna read that link now, thanks for sharing :-)

Is there a wiki link for the spin off cards, I couldn't find it, thought it was the same thing.
edit on 13-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

nevermind lol, didnt realize the bold lettering was the link, thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What's so hard to believe about CIA/Secret service agents disguised as hotdog men, cleaners and other roles associated with a superbowl event?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
What's so hard to believe about CIA/Secret service agents disguised as hotdog men, cleaners and other roles associated with a superbowl event?

I guess nothing, just made me think of the superbowl and how DHS said they will train hotdog vendors to look for terrorism. He could of drawn anything but he drew a hot dog vendor. wanted to show it. There is something freaky about those cards.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't think the cia "went after" steve jackson. I believe he was raided by the fbi or something because he had a game that was made/written by "the mentor" who was a member of LoD a well known hacker group from the 80s and early nineties. The fbi or whatever thought there was how to hack info or some crap in the game. It was all a stupid thing. Havent read about this stuff in years but thats pretty much whathappened.

And the illuminati card game was in my opinion inspired by robert anton wilsons illuminatus.. A lot of people seem to think this whole "illuminati" conspiracy thing is a recent thing.. But people have been talking about and blaming the "illuminati" for things for 100s of years! Although I do admit the card with the towers in it or whatever was kinda creepy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeasahSeer
I don't think the cia "went after" steve jackson. I believe he was raided by the fbi or something because he had a game that was made/written by "the mentor" who was a member of LoD a well known hacker group from the 80s and early nineties. The fbi or whatever thought there was how to hack info or some crap in the game. It was all a stupid thing. Havent read about this stuff in years but thats pretty much whathappened.

And the illuminati card game was in my opinion inspired by robert anton wilsons illuminatus.. A lot of people seem to think this whole "illuminati" conspiracy thing is a recent thing.. But people have been talking about and blaming the "illuminati" for things for 100s of years! Although I do admit the card with the towers in it or whatever was kinda creepy.

wow, see I don't know a lot about this, and I came across a video on youtube with S. Jackson doing a phone interview and it sounded and maybe it's because of the person doing the interview that S. Jackson was the target, he did explain it was his co-worker but the intensity of the CIA's push on him seemed to be personal by what I heard, but again, this was more on the way the man doing the interview made it sound, I will do more reading up on this because I find it fascinating and scary lol, the twin towers card and the pentagon card is what freaked me out, now they are talking about a card that resembles the olympics and then this hot dog card, its just so crazy!
Thank you for your knowledge on this, it's such a deep subject if you ask me, lots to it.

:-)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

is there a card with a capsized ship, some peoples thoughts concerning the Illuminati and the sinking of the Costa Concordia.

interesting

forum.davidicke.com...

johnny

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Back in '94, I was a freshman in college and worked at a gaming store. We carried the Steve Jackson INWO cards. My co-workers and I used to look at the cards (even opened some of the packets when our manager wasn't around). The bottom of the boxes even said things like 'foolish mortal' and whatnot. We thought the game was a riot, but we didn't play and didn't know anyone who did. I never saw anyone buy them. After 9/11 when people brought up the card pics and made the connection- I remembered them and it brought back all kinds of memories. I agree that it is kind of creepy. We also sold copies of the Principia Discordia. Between reading that and all of the gaming books that were out at the time (even though I'm not a gamer myself) multiple times, and engaging all of our interesting/strange customers, there was never a dull moment. Good times.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

is there a card with a capsized ship, some peoples thoughts concerning the Illuminati and the sinking of the Costa Concordia.

interesting

forum.davidicke.com...

johnny
That's some pretty interesting details about the Costa Concordia in the link you posted.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
Back in '94, I was a freshman in college and worked at a gaming store. We carried the Steve Jackson INWO cards. My co-workers and I used to look at the cards (even opened some of the packets when our manager wasn't around). The bottom of the boxes even said things like 'foolish mortal' and whatnot. We thought the game was a riot, but we didn't play and didn't know anyone who did. I never saw anyone buy them. After 9/11 when people brought up the card pics and made the connection- I remembered them and it brought back all kinds of memories. I agree that it is kind of creepy. We also sold copies of the Principia Discordia. Between reading that and all of the gaming books that were out at the time (even though I'm not a gamer myself) multiple times, and engaging all of our interesting/strange customers, there was never a dull moment. Good times.

wow this is fascinating, foolish mortal?, I would of loved to get my hand on those just for the sheer wtf about them lol, did steve jackson make the principia discordia?, Im gonna google that now to check it out, sounds like you had a really fun job! :-)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax

interesting

forum.davidicke.com...

johnny

gonna google that stuff, sounds interesting. costa concordia

*Im having trouble with the link, but it's my computer, Im still using vista and it keeps flicking, its weird.
edit on 18-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

did steve jackson make the principia discordia?
Nah, He just published an edition (5th? 6th? I don't recall... I've got 3 versions, myself, including his...)

top topics

join