It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Illuminati Thumbing Their Noses At Us/Madonna's Performance/Nicky Minaj's Grammy Performan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It just seems so blatant to me. First we get Madonna's ode to Bohemian Grove at the Super Bowl...then tonight we get Nicky Minaj's ode to Bohemian Grove. Is this years Bilderberger meeting getting ready to start soon? Is this their(the performers) way of auditioning for a slot as the entertainment at this years Bohemian Grove thingy? Even Jay-Z winning best rap performance seemed suspect to me.
edit on 2/12/2012 by MissSmartypants because: fix

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Lmfa0 I knew this would happen.

Alot of my people are talking about it saying she's a devil worshiper or whatever.

I refused to watch the GRammy's, it's pointless.

But really? Jay-Z and Kanye West had one of the best albums of all time (Watch the Throne)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you think they're all Illuminati slave puppets why watch it?

The Bohemian Grove is a mens only camp anyway

edit on 12-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have no idea what the conspiracy theory that is attached to Madonna's Superbowl and Nicky Minaj's Grammy performances is about. But I knew it wouldn't be long soon after Nicky's performance that a thread like this would pop up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
I have no idea what the conspiracy theory that is attached to Madonna's Superbowl and Nicky Minaj's Grammy performances is about. But I knew it wouldn't be long soon after Nicky's performance that a thread like this would pop up.

What specifically was it about the performance that made you think that? Didn't the whole thing smack of ritual?
And oh, great seer into the future...what do you see me doing next?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The Exorcism of Roman?...

Not sure what the hell that entire performance was about but that was one horrible song.
I did catch one line....something about dying from hunger?
That was lame. I just wanted to see her T&A.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So anyone who utilizes anything 'Egyptian' is now a blatant 'Sacrifice'?

the only thing i sawr about the Halftime show, was the horrid performance, no 'Ritual' no 'Illuminati' no 'Symbols', just horrid performance,

unless you are talking to Madona, or truly the people who stage her shows, it's Speculation, the rest is Ignorance
edit on 12-2-2012 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

edit on February 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Could you post a little louder please?
Second Line.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
The Exorcism of Roman?...

Not sure what the hell that entire performance was about but that was one horrible song.
I did catch one line....something about dying from hunger?
That was lame. I just wanted to see her T&A.

Are they implying that we conspiracy theorists are right about the Catholic church and they really don't care if we know it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

The Bohemian Grove is a mens only camp anyway

edit on 12-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Does that mean if Jay-Z goes Beyonce will have to stay home?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by MissSmartypants

The religious symbolisims. And was your last question really necessary? It was quite rude.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Yup. It's strictly a male only club.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
It just seems so blatant to me. First we get Madonna's ode to Bohemian Grove at the Super Bowl...then tonight we get Nicky Minaj's ode to Bohemian Grove. Is this years Bilderberger meeting getting ready to start soon? Is this their(the performers) way of auditioning for a slot as the entertainment at this years Bohemian Grove thingy? Even Jay-Z winning best rap performance seemed suspect to me.
edit on 2/12/2012c by MissSmartypants because: fix

I'm not so sure about it being directly related to bohemian grove? Read somewhere that it is exclusive to MEN. But there is definitely SOMETHING about the performance.. Food for thought... Maybe "they" use these big events to include unsuspecting fans in "rituals"? I mean, how else will they get all the energy they need?

Watch this.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

www.facebook.com...

Black Virgin Madonna encrypted vagina super b-owl- boaz molech show, Nazi VW egyptian prince of darkness David Rockefeller Kafer, M-ario arian race, BMW Bavarian Motor Works rhombic vesics piscis Jesus code, W-enlock and Man-deville, Woman clockwise 9 and Man counterclockwise 6, the button code, doomsday 9-6 middle vortex and 9-11 solar system coordinates.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I only watched it briefly at my friends then we turned it off because of how blatant it was yes.

it's the symbolism attached and the emotions it's intending to evoke, this reeks of trying to keep the love of imperialism alive, hence the roman symbology and all that crap from antiquity that our rulers love so much, since it's all over our money and capitol buildings etc..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
edit on 2/12/2012 by MissSmartypants because: fix

All of us people, all Homo sapiens, are the "Illuminati" because this simply means enlightenment and all of us have potential to become. After all we were became by our mother and father. Throughout our life we will have become, and after our life, we will become dust.

If we people are the "Illuminati", then who or what is really "them", "the other", the inhuman?
edit on 16-2-2012 by voicefromtheages because: Δ

join