It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical shortage of leukemia drugs put thousands of kids at risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Oddly, the shortage seems to be across several areas. My other half just had to spend a good part of a day running around and calling around to find a pharmacy that had sufficient supply for 1 month of Foculin for our son's ADHD. We aren't in some hick town... All 5 Super Center Walmarts said they were out for being able to fill it and she went through 3 Walgreens before finding one that still had some. I would never have thought of it as anything special? Odd...

Hey wabbit... as a matter of fact per research after finding my wife, who has need of certain drugs due to her having MS, I found and was confirmed by our pharmacist that last fall (October I recall) the FDA refused to increase the production limits for several drugs of importance to millions of people, e.g. vicodin, ritalin and I don't actually recall the other drug names.
So, although I agree with most comments regarding profits, etc., fairly the FDA holds a great responsibility for the backup in drug production. I'm willing to bet they did not mention that in any of their responses...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by nobodysavedme

These insane pharma people have so corrupted the FDA that there's ADHD drugs around for 3 YEARS OLD... 3 freaking years old!!!

And the sick part of it is that some parents will believe the ads or the corrupt MD and give it to their kids.

Your doctor is merely a sales conduit.

ADHD is probably caused by this but in the U.S is not labeled due to Big Business Corruption of Congress.by bribing err.. election donations:-

www.naturalnews.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join