It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Whitney Houston's death a diversion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes sometimes a cigar is just a cigar -every conspiracy theorist should be well well well aware occams razor and give me 50pence/cents for every violation. Within days i'll be stinking rich mwaha. But anyway the woman was a crack addict. Life expectancy for crack addicts isnt generally too high. This whole discussion is a waste of time just like all the discussions of reptillians and 2012. Just pisses me off because our governments are pissing on us from a great height and find all this conspiratorial lunacy hilarious. The famous theorists are even arrogant enough to claim that you have the government on the run. Delusion at its finest.
What's happened is that these guys (tsarion icke jones bermas Marrs and even Cooper) dont understand how deductive reasoning works. They believe that logic is fluid and the truth is relative. So Icke reads second to third hand accounts of sumerian literature discovers details about reptillians and then spins it into a completely "£$%!%( theory that all public figures are reptillian. That qualifies as sound reasoning and logic. You are all replicating this type of magical thinking so potentially any and everything is a source of conspiracy. When that happens the truth just gets lost.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They really want us to believe...that some of the GREATEST musicians, singers, and entertainers...of the past 50 years...have all died of drug overdoses? hahahaahahha Will the B.S. ever end? Or, are we stuck like this, til we "O.D."? hahahahah Man, 2 days without internet, and the whole world has changed. lol Did ANYTHING INTERESTING, at the Grammy's, happen. What was the show like? 1st we had Madonna do her thing, a week prior, then Whitney dies, then the Grammy's??? Hmmm It takes MONTHS to put the show together, how did it go?

Oh, and i loooooove the way Madonna was prancing around on stage, with her old ass, humping the air like she was still a "virgin"...yet, everyone is bashing M.I.A. for the middle finger, still? hahahahah Boy, what a 'world' we live in. It's either: The TWILIGHT Zone....or "Oz", but it's CERTAINLY not 'reality'.

I got a feeling.......something's not right. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN and don't let your guards down. Stay stocked, prepared and ready.

I'm also curious to know, why i received a 404 message, on 2 of the posts that were made, regarding the conspiracy side of this 'sacrafice'? You know, gotta keep feeding their 'gods' with a sacraficial lamb. Joe Paterno, Don Cornelius, and Whitney Houston...all within a month's time? Those are some pretty BIG names, if you ask me. Maybe, they're all going to the secret locations, underground, and we're just being told that they're dead.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You gotta admit, it happened at the perfect time for maximum profiet for who ever gets her money and sales.

i mean comon, everyones tripping

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You gotta admit, it happened at the perfect time for maximum profiet for who ever gets her money and sales.

i mean comon, everyones tripping

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Never heard of any of the names you mentioned so big names they are probably not unless theyre part of a well known band or something. Also noone knows how Houston died - toxicology isnt released yet.
Next there's a flaw in your logic. It may seem that the greatest musicians all OD'ed but it aint so. Plenty of great musicians died of other causes.

Coltrane
Simone
A.Franklin
Etta James
Marvin Gaye
Van Morrison
Oscar Peterson

To name a few

Drugs and that world go hand in hand sad to say and when you can get all the drugs you want money being no object and when those drugs are 10x purer and thus more potent than street drugs addiction or at least bouts of abuse are almost inevitable.
These celebs have little to no incentive to quit. No money constraints. No gangrenous arms from injecting gear thats been through several digestive tracts. Most importantly there are rarely ever criminal consequences for their behaviour. All the musicians actors etc say the same thing - that there was never a reason for them to quit until eventually it was either kick or kick the bucket - that time tends to come later with the rich with the elevated purity and higher standard of healthcare.
Uppers keep them awake during touring which was Fleetwood Mac's downfall and Downers let them down. Fact is though these people seem to lead "charmed lives" most of them are profoundly unhappy people. Unfulfilled and lonely. Goes with the territory. They live in the media world a world populated by the scum of the earth imo.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There is no need for media (who must be "in on it" for your delusion to have any traction) to run any story to take the heat off of reporting something else. The average human is a total moron, there isn't anything complicated to the news. Hell, whatever your delusional way of thinking makes you think they are avoiding certain major stories in favor of some stupid entertainer dying......never mind.

Just know this, the msn doesn't need to hide stories, modern Internet age citizens are so stupid it doesn't matter what the news reports. Sure, a few percent will get it but not enough to warrant using an entertainers death as a cover up.

I think the biggest problem in this community is the lack of reasonable thought based on reality.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Whitney Houston had an extraordinary voice and was a great entertainer. I fail to see how her death could be a possible diversion for an attack by Iran. People need to think before they create a post like this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

not so much in diverting attention from something else...
as diverting attention of the universal abuse of RX opiates mixed with alcohol that is so common in nearly 2/3s of households (my personal estimate)

family members say she was doped up for 2-3 days before the accidental death.
but she had legal prescriptions so it wasn't as if she was doing street stuff...
she was just drowning out her feelings of being miserable is my guess

remember the Randy Savage death back in 2011...

the later news release probably contains the same elements as the current Houston tragedy

sports.yahoo.com...

Thu Jun 30 10:48pm EDT

Autopsy reveals Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage died of natural causes
By Chris Chase

At the time of his death, it was unknown whether the former wrestling star had died because of the heart issue or because the heart issue caused him to crash.

The coroner said Savage was found with therapeutic levels of a number of prescribed drugs in his system and that alcohol wasn't a factor.

There was no evidence he was taking any heart medication, leading to the assumption that Savage may not have known about his condition.

?? A Number of 'Prescribed Drugs' in his system... but nothing for his heart ailment !? ...whats that about

were the Prescription drugs his... or was it a case of taking a prescribed pharaceutical, not as the "patient" but RX drugs as a user...
+++

now Whitneys' case may be a little different, in that she was mixing RXs with Liquor...unlike the wrestler case

but the underlying theme is that there is mystery shrouding these events
and a loose, look-the-other-way kind of responses to that kind of abuse...even if legal and absolving the Doctor writing the Prescriptions

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think it is about Greece.
I don't think she was killed for it or anything like that, don't misunderstand, but it seems to me that the news is devoting a lot of time to it when they should be explaining to the American people what is going on in Greece.

They don't want Americans to know. It makes old loonys like Ron Paul seem intelligent.
(That's what they want Americans to think, that RP and his supporters, like me, are all just loonies.)

Then part of me wonders if it is all the media. It's more like- ok this sounds crazy- but it is news that is so easy to understand that a lot of people are focusing in on it. It's like a lot of people willfully try NOT to hear ANY news that is of a geopolitical nature, but the human mind WANTS to be able to know and discuss the news....so boom....here's some news....it's safe to discuss news.....it's easy to understand.....aw I hate it she died....she had such a good voice...Did you hear Whitney died? Here's a video.....

And on Facebook, this stupid, stupid system of trying to get as many people to LIKE your posts so you won't fall off the relevant radar- has COMPANIES grasping at straws with a way to connect with as many as possible. Hence, all the like this post if you loved Whitney! If we can get 100 likes we ill give away a Whitney Cd!
Oh, and I even saw a liberal fishing for comments/likes by saying Ron Paul had bought ads to put on dead Whitney videos.

It's really getting disgusting.
edit on 15-2-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Anyone remember that interview with Latoya Jackson after MJ's death? She said "these things always happen in three's" (paraphrased due to laziness/lack of bandwith to check) talking about Michael's death.

I'm surprised none of the NWO Youtube Vid Kids haven't said this yet :p

Could possibly be to cover up the things highlighted in another thread about discrepancies regarding votes in Maine.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Looks like carelessness.
TMZ had a photo of the bath tub with what might be a tray for oil at the bottom.
Soap is bad enough but more slippery elements in a bathroom might be too much
to handle for some people.

So called half in half out of the tub or all in might mean a slip especially if the
tray was not knocked into the tub when others came in to help.
But then if a slip occurred wouldn't anyone nearby outside hear the fall.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

petrus4,
I do agree with your skepticism on this Whitney Houtson story. There might also be a conspiriacy amongst some about what happened to her, but what I believe was so fishy was the timing of her funeral that was scheduled across every news channel I could flip to on my television. MSNBC, CNN, HLN, FOX, also my local news, and the list goes on. It frustrated me to flip from station to station to see not anything of more importance to me than that. I cant watch that, celebrity gossip is trash to me. I know there had to be more imporant news at the time to atleast open up one News channel!
I just wonder what they weren't telling us...I'd like to know! I've got a few ideas for ATS

Good Thread, Good Questions!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Poor Whitney , the cash registers are ringing , but as she didn't write or produce any of the songs she sang , the winner is the record company and not the Houston estate.

Regarding a diversion , the news channels show what they are told to show , meanwhile the real stuff takes place away from the camera's.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
no cause of death was released because toxicology tests take 4-6 weeks

and CNN had the Iran not selling oil to EU states on the front page, articles about isreal striking Iran ,and the Iranian fleet in the Suez canal as well

and the real diversion is jeremy Lin !

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Am opportunistic diversion by editors of the news and main stream media, perhaps... yes.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
this is rediculous! she's a known drug addict who finally wasn't so lucky considering the years of abuse. this is not a frick'n conspiracy! NEXT!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Yes. Her death seems like a diversion. I've noticed lately a lot of resignations by the Elite in high places. Actually for me it started with the death of Michael Jackson a couple years back. His "death" happened as they passed the health care bill which so many were up in arms about. Around the same time, an heiress to Johnson & Johnson "died", Lou Dobbs resigned, Conan O'brien had resigned, Jay Leno had resigned, Nicolas Sarkozy resigned, and the list goes on and on. Many high level resignations and "deaths" are becoming common place. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Another thread has a lot more detail about similar resignations:

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Diversion?
The Magnificent Carnak says NO!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This thread just diverted me away from all other threads on ATS.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes it's a diversion away from the fact that she was a hopeless smackhead for the last 20 years and died from a self inflicted overdose.I doubt if she even knew what planet she was on,and certainly didn't think to herself "There might be a war coming up very soon,if I take enough drugs to stop a bull elephant in it's tracks and get into the bath,every one on earth will live happily ever after",

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join