It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nicki Minaj flagging that the ILLUMINATI killed Whitney Houston, at the 2012 Grammy???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Good posts, much to take in. I am a Christian and indeed have noticed these symbols and themes creeping into all kinds of entertainment the past few years. It's not even subtle anymore, so it's not as if I really had to go looking hard for it. I even see it in some video games. As a mom, I am keen on spotting these things in the shows my daughter watches.

Just a quick correction, the blonde in the red dress bowing to the queen shown in one of your pics looks to me to be Lady Gaga, not Madonna. That's the photo under the one of Nicki Minaj.

Speaking of Madonna, the photo of her in that pyramid jacket shows me she got mixed up in this stuff way earlier than I thought. I thought her occult weirdness was just something she fell into in the last few years, but she looks quite young in that photo.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Yes the blonde bowing to The Queen is Lady Gaga, Madonna is the one wearing the Pyramid with the capstone off and the all seeing eye of Horus.

Thank you for calling this to my attention............to late to change.

So, the lady in the ugly red dress with the ugly red eye shadow is Lady Gaga and if she bent any lower she would be kissing the Queen's belly button (if she has one)..............again makes one wonder if David Icke isn't indeed, as crazy as he sounds, connecting some dots there.

I've noticed a increase in the occult symbolism out there on TV / movies, etc and it's grown very dark indeed.

Now again, my husband says it's all a gimmick, it's what's in currently - but again I'm doing a spread sheet in Excel and listing many of the young strange deaths for the rich and famous and boy, the birth, death dates, moon phases and sabbath correlations are more than mere coincidence in my opinion.

Makes one wonder if like the story of Daniel Webster could be true?

Note the red & black with Lady Gaga & the Queen, very occult colors for "high magick".

edit on 14-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It's not a gimmick when it starts appearing in video games that do not rely on that stuff in the least to garner attention or in children's programming for the little ones who wouldn't normally be drawn to anything occult of the darker nature. Where we might err is in seeing accidental connections that aren't really there. But when it is used repeatedly in places it's not really needed for promotion, I begin to question.

Many mainstream Christians these days would not necessarily see it. I have friends who practice Wicca and even a male friend who practiced a darker form, what he termed the "real" Craft. They are the ones who clued me in on symbols and numbers. Many Christians feel it taboo to even discuss such things. I just think those if us who walk in light need to be aware and avoid the dark traps being set for us in the form of entertainment. I liked the video you posted where he talks about how entertainment changes how we interact with each other and what we consider normal behavior to our fellow beings.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
while nothing in life is coincidental

and pop culture is saturated with illuminati control/innuendo,

entertainment sometimes just is.. entertaining (or tributes, creative)

RIP houston - they said it was an accidental drownin in her bathtub?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why is Nicki Minaj wearing a black-magic priestess robe, accompanied by a guy dressing like the pope and above all, why there's a Embroidered face in her robe, that resembles Whitney Houston??

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wonder why they cloned her. She is one of the newer clones. Her clone looks nothing liker her.

- I think her new clone has only taken like 2 pictures in 2018. The real Nicki disappearred and all the fans wondered why. Even though the new clone looks like a different person fans will still have no idea because they are so gullible they believe everything the Elite tells them and deny everything that researchers tell them - even after the researcher is murdered in cold blood for no reason other than what he spoke about. People can be so ignorant. Like Really! Deny all evidence about every fact - as long as a LIAR tells you it is not true!!
edit on 16-4-2018 by AlienVessel because: Pitiful Sheep

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join