It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests man for uploading a 5-minute YouTube video critical of US foreign policy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
well if it came down to it....and my life was going to end for all intent and purpose in jail...they would have a hell of a fight. It would be death by FBI in that case.
edit on 13-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

As I have read it, the Declaration and Constitution outline those freedoms that belong to all human beings upon which the American government cannot trample.

It does not say Americans can do this and others cannot. It says

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,[75] that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The documents do not grant the rights to American citizens, but tie the hands of the American government.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When I first got into this conspiracy stuff, there was a Latino boy called UFOHunter on YouTube who made videos every few days. The last video I saw of him, he was driving his car, saying we should build our own army and take back this country. Then... he vanished. No trace of him, or his videos. Erased from existence.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kutthroat
The less I knew about my country the more I loved it, now with the help of the internet I have grown to be an anti-american american.

so now you are just like Germans italians etc. :p . Rejoice that you are leaving the company of people like the north koreans, who love their dear leader very much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join