It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right now on the Discover Channel...THE 9/11 TAPES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by djeminy

I simply showed that they do in fact own this technology.

No you posted a link to a discussion on a POSSIBLE technique.

Not that the method existed in '98 or even that they were trying to make a prototype.

You conveniently 'forgot' to tell the readers that i also quoted an excerpt from Darpa's budget papers.

Oh and alas - for the never ending spin and duplicity from you lot.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djeminy
I never mentioned anything about "secret" hologram technology. Stop lying.

And please stop your silly and tedious rantings. They do you no good ....either.

All right, let's cease with the "I didn't say what I just said" runaround. What exactly is the point you're attempting to make here? Please, explain it clearly and explicitly, because frankly, I'm tired of people attempting to use cute little innuendo word games to say things they don't want to come out and say.

You may not agree with the things I say, but not even you can deny the things I say are blatant and to the point.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just for the record, there was of course no 'personal attack' in my post (removed above by the mods).

Under the heading "example", i gave a totally over the top description about G.O.D. that was so out there, that nobody could possibly have taken it serious.

This was done to show G.O.D. the complete futility of ranting on about off-topics that was in no way part of the discussion, together with his immature innuendo's about what i might be thinking about other matters, without knowing anything of the true facts.

Had i first written: "Example only, and should under no circumstances be taken literally", my post would probably still have been removed, as i'm obviously not to be found amongst the "protected species" group, here in this and other threads. And incidentally - Thanks God for that.

Cheers

edit on 19-2-2012 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join